• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Firearm raid in Walpole

nullpointer

NES Member
This has to be the saddest collection of guns I've ever seen collected in a police raid. Even in the hood, wouldn't you be embarrassed to show up at a gang bang with a duct taped SxS bird gun? Is that lever action even a firearm, or a BB gun?

80e35525d5a0044614d65699c256f895.jpg

I think thats my missing pop gun that I used to jam in the dirt to fire dirt rounds. Im glad to see they've kept it all original with the electrical tape from 35 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Is this a cache ,arsenal or hoard and is it safe not to shelter in place !

Lever action is an Ithaca Model 66 Super Single, single shot shotgun from the 60's. $35 brand new at the time!

You guys have it all wrong - those ARE evil!

Imagine the humiliation of being on the wrong end of those. "You mean you let some banger with that crappy piece steal from you?" [laugh]

Of course, I can feel for the owner, in a way....I may not win the State Trap Shoot, but my $250 ugly-ass A5 is generally not low gun. [laugh]

Lever action is an Ithaca Model 66 Super Single, single shot shotgun from the 60's. $35 brand new at the time!

Good call! It reminded me of the Ithaca Model 49 Saddle Gun, a .22 falling block single shot rifle. That was my first "real" rifle and it's still with me. I think it cost $49 in the early 70's. [grin]

Last edited:
Good call! It reminded me of the Ithaca Model 49 Saddle Gun, a .22 falling block single shot rifle. That was my first "real" rifle and it's still with me. I think it cost $49 in the early 70's. [grin]

Someone just gave me an M49. It's fun little rifle.

Someone just gave me an M49. It's fun little rifle.

Nice! It's a good rifle for new shooters, probably one of the "safest" for a newbie to learn on. I had a lot of fun with mine, and used it to introduce our kids to shooting many years ago. It's stored away here, waiting for any grandkids to experience it. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom