Favorite Rifle?

Jasper, I thought you were building a tube gun? Didn't you have a bunch of parts already?

B

had a remington 700 action that was originally going to be a donor, but a good buddy of mine bought an eliseo r1 stock and needed an action, so i sold it to him.

plus, i had a good few months with overtime, and had Holliger send me one of his match uppers. all that was left on my list was a proper 1000yd gun. the tubegun was a compromise, as i wasnt willing to pay $5k for a T2K with absolutely nothing else with it. luckily for me, Charlie turned me on to this one, so i struck while the iron was hot, so to speak.

When they first came out they were an awesome bargain, but now they are just crazy expensive. Nice score on the rifle, I'm sure you will enjoy shooting it.

B

When they first came out they were an awesome bargain, but now they are just crazy expensive. Nice score on the rifle, I'm sure you will enjoy shooting it.

B

i'll let ya know in a couple of weeks. already called holliger for a .308 krieger. gonna try for some brass/bullets/powder @ Perry, and shoot a few more belly matches later this year.

favorite? gotta be one of my service rifles (have 2 identical rigs). wonderfully simple, incredibly accurate, and love seeing people gasp when i hand it to them, and they realize it weighs ~ 16lbs lol

offhand.jpg

followed closely by my newest rifle, a McMillan Bros. Tubb 2000c. slickest bolt and best trigger ive ever felt. cant wait to get a little more trigger time on it a little later this year :)

That's a great pic.

my russian sks or my old finnish m39 im still kicking myself for selling the antique one i had years ago to a freind who passed away it was so scary accuarate and overall a great gun im going to buy another mint one to save and a shooter to play with when funds permit

I love my M1A

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"- Benjamin Franklin

Back
Top Bottom