Father cooperates with school's pre-crime effort against son

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Targeted: A Family and the Quest to Stop the Next School Shooter
The worried father understood that when school officials said they were putting his teenager through a threat assessment, what they meant was “We think the next school shooter could be your son.”

Like almost every parent who sends a child to a school in America these days, Mark feared the next school shooting. He wanted to believe the school’s threat assessment system would help make sure Portland wasn’t the next Parkland.

So when a police officer came to his home without a warrant, Mark welcomed him inside. He handed over the family guns despite having no legal obligation to do so.
76R3N17.jpg

[rofl][rofl]

So much fail. "Thank goodness you are here to save all of us from this potential threat and these evil guns. I can rest safe that all of us will reach the ripe old age of 110 because of this."

In the future, all children will be threats.
The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads--they will all be threats.

That little snatch with an official government position swearing at the current President in broad daylight is a threat. I hope and pray it is dealt with swiftly...

So a librarian overhears a student referring to an unknown and unnamed other student as "Shooter", and decides to submit complaints about an autistic student because he likes guns, and these vague complaints are enough to justify tearing apart a teenager's life, subjecting him to random searches, and ostracizing him from the other students (in addition to confiscating property from the family). Am I understanding this right?

Why are these guns not locked up in a secure safe where only people that have access can get to them? Unless I'm carrying or at the range mine are locked away with a security camera covering the safe. It's not rocket science, protect them from both external and internal abuse.

Although there are one or two safe queens that I sleep with now and again but I don't tell the others

To be fair, if the police or school expressed concern that my child might be a danger to others I'd remove my firearms from the house too- I wouldn't surrender them to the police, I'd give them to a friend, but still.

To be fair, if the police or school expressed concern that my child might be a danger to others I'd remove my firearms from the house too- I wouldn't surrender them to the police, I'd give them to a friend, but still.
Based on how they looked? Their "fascination" with guns?

I'd tell the police to come back with a warrant, and I would call a lawyer. Guns live in a safe and could theoretically go to a trusted friend's safe. The police aren't your friends.

I'd tell the police to come back with a warrant, and I would call a lawyer. Guns live in a safe and could theoretically go to a trusted friend's safe. The police aren't your friends.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'd tell the police to f*** themselves with the warrant they don't have, but if someone were willing to express that level of concern I'd hear them out and act on it in some fashion, if I didn't I'd be no better than the Parkland Police Department and that's a bit hippocrytical.

No evidence, no threats, no proof, just a rumor, a wisper. No different when folks thought you a Witch, you were burned to death. When pressed the authorities stated it mainly had to do with these two things:

-dress/attire/appearance

- fascination, obsession with guns, knives, etc.”

And nothing else.

God help us and God help America if these Liberal Communists ever gain total power.

The amount of time I spent in Highschool researching the witch hunts in early modern Europe is really... Well. I never expected to f***ing live it's reincarnation .

For seldom have any lost origins returned. That knife cuts both ways. Bad things should be made to not return. It's obvious we never lost the mentality and social constructions of reality which causes the witch hunts.

I freakin hate that guy. Never a nice guy in any movie he's been in. He was Sully in Commando. He was the d-bag in that one with Dennis Quaid in the early 80's - Dreamscape. I HATE that guy! LOL

"i like you Sully. That's why i am going to kill you last"

So a librarian overhears a student referring to an unknown and unnamed other student as "Shooter", and decides to submit complaints about an autistic student because he likes guns, and these vague complaints are enough to justify tearing apart a teenager's life, subjecting him to random searches, and ostracizing him from the other students (in addition to confiscating property from the family). Am I understanding this right?
I refer to my wife as Shooter all the time...but more in the McGaven way.

I need one of those not welcome mats!

I would explain that my kid is not licensed, therefore, does not have a combination to the 3/4 ton safe in which the guns are stored.

The amount of time I spent in Highschool researching the witch hunts in early modern Europe is really... Well. I never expected to f***ing live it's reincarnation .

For seldom have any lost origins returned. That knife cuts both ways. Bad things should be made to not return. It's obvious we never lost the mentality and social constructions of reality which causes the witch hunts.

Church of the Mandrel
Book of Screws
Spindle: 7
Shavings 11-14

Back
Top Bottom