Fatal Shooting in Worcester by Westborough LTC holder UPDATE: Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter! 4-7 Year Sentence with 77 Days Credit.

Yes. What sucks about this is I went to HS with Sam. He graduated a year after me. Goes to show you even a good kid can get f***** because his inability to let things go. My father always told me: "When you let people get to you and influence your actions, they're the ones in control - not you". Not every insult requires a response. Let this be a lesson. My father was born and raised in Karachi - the most dangerous city in the world.
But thry have some awesome beaches!

And I still don't know the truth of the entire story. One guy is dead, one guy is going to jail but the points between A and Z I still feel the real story evaded us.
It's not so complicated. Ghetto gangsta wannabe clashes road-rage-wise with pissed-off white guy with a gun who chooses shoot+prison instead of taking a deep breath and letting the gangsta dude drive away.

We need to sticky this thread. It is a cautionary tale. Not everything is a nail.
Not to mention this state is out to f*** people in those circumstances. Linda Hamilton suffered a similar fate for merely showing her gun to a truck that was supposedly road raging her.

The fact that they've been hiding the name of the Dead Guy for this long is pretty telling on what their obvious motives are. 10 bucks says the dead guy has a rap sheet that they're not allowed to introduce in court....

Well, they ended up stopping a bit over 800 ft down the road from the intersection where they first encountered each other. That's according to newspaper information and Google maps. So is following the guy (i.e., the "victim") 800+ feet down the road while tailgating and beeping the horn a "pursuit"? 🤔
I’m from Worcester and the road they were on is a 2 lane road. One each way and it is severely congested in the morning hours. No way he had room to backup or go around.

He'll be left alone if he keeps his mouth shut and keeps to himself. Sounds easy, but when you have nothing to do for 3 to 4 years it gets lonely and boring.

Not quite getting this. Can someone explain? It is not like he is a child predator or anything.
Everything is very racially segregated up there by the inmates. They’ll learn what he did and he’ll be treated accordingly. It’s a very dangerous institution too. As an inmate you look at someone wrong you can very easily wind up in the hospital.

Everything is very racially segregated up there by the inmates. They’ll learn what he did and he’ll be treated accordingly. It’s a very dangerous institution too. As an inmate you look at someone wrong you can very easily wind up in the hospital.
Meh. If he's not a diddler or a rat he'll probably survive. My gut says this guy doesn't deserve this, though.

Oh. I didn't know until now, that this was a racial thing. Does that change anything?

Not to mention this state is out to f*** people in those circumstances. Linda Hamilton suffered a similar fate for merely showing her gun to a truck that was supposedly road raging her.

The fact that they've been hiding the name of the Dead Guy for this long is pretty telling on what their obvious motives are. 10 bucks says the dead guy has a rap sheet that they're not allowed to introduce in court....
I had the dead guy's name right after the incident and found more or less all of his online presence before it would have been scrubbed. Hispanic 'tuner' car nerd and not the best jobs but he registered high on the dork scale and low on the gangster scale. Had a kid by some baby mama ho and was active in the kid's activities such as basketball. I'm sure the state is happy to co-opt his demographics but at heart this looks like what happens when two idiots collide, regardless of race.

I had the dead guy's name right after the incident and found more or less all of his online presence before it would have been scrubbed. Hispanic 'tuner' car nerd and not the best jobs but he registered high on the dork scale and low on the gangster scale. Had a kid by some baby mama ho and was active in the kid's activities such as basketball. I'm sure the state is happy to co-opt his demographics but at heart this looks like what happens when two idiots collide, regardless of race.

It could very well have been a full on retard conference, but the appearances are suspicious. Contrast this incident to the guy in NH in a similar incident, where basically 75% of the
information was on the table from the outset. course some of this could be shitty media here too, every news report I've read about this incident was basically a dumpster of rotting
garbage. (and thats being polite). It's like "a thing happened, this guy got arrested, blargh!" well that explains a lot... [rofl]

It's close to what the defense attorney asked for and apparently within the state guideline for involuntary manslaughter. So, appeal the verdict or the sentence?

Yet another reason why I hate driving in and around Worcester, MA... those congested city streets where normal rules of the road and courtesy don't seem to apply.

Look like he will be taken in and processed there, but he better hope & pray that he lands somewhere else in the system... or he is a dead man. 🤔
Yes, I believe SBCC is the intake facility for all new inmates now with the recent prison closures in the state. They also have a minimum security facility at SBCC so perhaps he will end up there?

It could very well have been a full on retard conference, but the appearances are suspicious. Contrast this incident to the guy in NH in a similar incident, where basically 75% of the
information was on the table from the outset. course some of this could be shitty media here too, every news report I've read about this incident was basically a dumpster of rotting
garbage. (and thats being polite). It's like "a thing happened, this guy got arrested, blargh!" well that explains a lot... [rofl]
LOL every new report I read about any incident is a dumpster of rotting garbage. I think when leftists sort out career paths, they put the window lickers in the journalism line.

Jumping out in traffic and aggressively confronting people after a minor non-event with fentanyl in your system doesnt sound very nerdy or dorky to me.

Jumping out in traffic and aggressively confronting people after a minor non-event with fentanyl in your system doesnt sound very nerdy or dorky to me.
Didn't say he wasn't a dipshit- I just think they both were dipshits. He did however look like someone who could easily get his ass kicked. Looked like more of a wannabe than actual gangster.

But I get it- there are a lot of scared rabbits who feel the need to start pulling triggers when someone jumps out and aggressively confronts. :rolleyes:

Didn't say he wasn't a dipshit- I just think they both were dipshits. He did however look like someone who could easily get his ass kicked. Looked like more of a wannabe than actual gangster.

But I get it- there are a lot of scared rabbits who feel the need to start pulling triggers when someone jumps out and aggressively confronts. :rolleyes:
Im actually not defending the shooter. Hard to really get a handle on the facts but to me it doesnt really seem like it ever escalated to a point where the shooter was in imminent danger of death or grave bodily injury. AFAIK he never left the car and the window was laminated glass so it never really shattered. Just pointing out that the dead guy didnt come off to me as a home-body that collected Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures and went to anime conferences in his free time.

Im actually not defending the shooter. Hard to really get a handle on the facts but to me it doesnt really seem like it ever escalated to a point where the shooter was in imminent danger of death or grave bodily injury. AFAIK he never left the car and the window was laminated glass so it never really shattered. Just pointing out that the dead guy didnt come off to me as a home-body that collected Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures and went to anime conferences in his free time.
LOL, agreed. Maybe his acting up over the incident was part of his trying to hard to be 'hard'. There's a pretty big contingent of Latin Kings in Worcester, but most of them are probably smart enough to avoid the po-po attention grabbing antics that this guy pulled.

Overall I really don't like to see such incidents, as they give the state and the media a 'soft pitch' to promote their agenda.

At least the thug is dead.

Back
Top Bottom