family members covid vax required?

When that gets throw at me I throw out "The same Fauci who's expert opinion concluded that children could catch AIDS by simply being in the same household with someone who had it ?"
"The same Fauci who said "Don't wear a mask , it does nothing ?"
"The same Fauci who gave 24 million to the Chinese to help develop Covid ? "
"The same Fauci who tortures puppies ?"

Is that the same guy we're talking about ?

I'm starting to get ruthless on these people because I'm getting sick of this shit.
Yes. That’s the same little f***ing puke breath.

My family entertainingly has the opposite problem. Most of my family isnt vaccinated. I believe my grandparents and in law are the only ones. My brother and his wife have decided that they don't want to be around anyone whose had a booster shot, so they wont come to events for X amount of time.

[rofl]

Libtard sister made reservations for us for brunch Saturday at some fancy Boston hotel for Christmas Day. I called and asked if they will be requiring masks to enter. They will. No exceptions. Called my sister and told her I won’t be going. She says that I ruined Christmas and the family bc they have to go this restaurant as they have a Santa. This woman is literally a retard. We can’t pick a different place bc of the theme of Santa, but screw seeing your family if they don’t comply with what YOU want. Literally offered to go to Smith and wollensky instead so we can all go and have a normal meal and not be hassled. Never really been a fan of her. Starting to not really care anymore. See them maybe a couple times a year and that’s about it. She’d be the first to call the SS on you if shit hit the fan. It’s more messed up bc she’s an immigrant who fled communist Russia to come here and is now a scared brainwashed moron who will turn on her on blood for convenience. That ain’t family.

Had plans to go bust some clays and get s nice lunch with my brother today but he canceled last night. Said “ don’t want to get into why” …which was code for Covid. I told him he could wear a mask, he’d look retarded but whatever. Nope. Now he and my sister are making noise about me visiting. I got the J&J because my employer mandated it but not getting a “booster”. They’re freaked out I am not “boosted”. I actually like my family. Pissed and bummed.

Had plans to go bust some clays and get s nice lunch with my brother today but he canceled last night. Said “ don’t want to get into why” …which was code for Covid. I told him he could wear a mask, he’d look retarded but whatever. Nope. Now he and my sister are making noise about me visiting. I got the J&J because my employer mandated it but not getting a “booster”. They’re freaked out I am not “boosted”. I actually like my family. Pissed and bummed.

How does it feel to rejoin the ranks of the unwashed???

This. I’d have less of a problem if they have an at risk person in the house and asked people to test ahead of time or wear a surgical mask. Vaxx requirement is beyond pointless.

Also, how many more Christmases do they think a 90+ year old is going to have? Statistically speaking they won’t make it to the next one. Personally, I’d want to see my relatives at that age rather than probably miss seeing them for the last time.
Since this pandemic started, I’ve been fascinated with the idea that people who have lived a full life think that the world shut down so they could squeak out a couple more miserable years, and f*** over an entire generation of our kids

Since this pandemic started, I’ve been fascinated with the idea that people who have lived a full life think that the world shut down so they could squeak out a couple more miserable years, and f*** over an entire generation of our kids
I've been unpleasantly surprised by a great many things.

Having seen human suggestibility in action at the James J. Mapes show - where even a couple guys I knew had to get up on stage cuz they honestly believed their hands were glued together - I never thought I'd see it operate on such a mass scale. I mean, it was still a small crowd up on the Mapes stage compared to the size of the audience. Yet here we are, whopper after whopper after whopper - and not fish-tale innocuous ones, lies that are causing actual damage: death and destruction. And people are BUYING it. When the moment that the barbershops and salons were forced closed then the Beautiful People kept showing up on TeeVee perfectly coiffed, and church and lockdown protests were deadly-deadly but not George Floyd riots, should have pinned everyone's bullshit meters. Now we have the quackery vaccines utterly ineffective in the most obvious way... and these dolts are STILL queueing for them.

It’s really pretty selfish when you think about it. But then they are saying the same thing…

I've been unpleasantly surprised by a great many things.

Having seen human suggestibility in action at the James J. Mapes show - where even a couple guys I knew had to get up on stage cuz they honestly believed their hands were glued together - I never thought I'd see it operate on such a mass scale. I mean, it was still a small crowd up on the Mapes stage compared to the size of the audience. Yet here we are, whopper after whopper after whopper - and not fish-tale innocuous ones, lies that are causing actual damage: death and destruction. And people are BUYING it. When the moment that the barbershops and salons were forced closed then the Beautiful People kept showing up on TeeVee perfectly coiffed, and church and lockdown protests were deadly-deadly but not George Floyd riots, should have pinned everyone's bullshit meters. Now we have the quackery vaccines utterly ineffective in the most obvious way... and these dolts are STILL queueing for them.

What riots? Those have been memory-holed. The only riot was the January 6th INSURRECTION where maskless hoards beat, killed, and spread disease throughout the lands per Trump's orders.

...anyway back on topic. My family tried the masked thing last (2020) holiday season and it lasted for about 5 minutes into the night before everyone realized how silly it was. Since then no masks and no vax interrogations.

I tried arguing with a brainwashed friend of the family about vax efficacy once, but soon realized I might as well be yelling at my TV because nothing I said was given any consideration. It was all about their feelings and their vulnerability to an imaginary threat (the unvaxed) and no amount of factual information mattered. After that I decided to "respect my elders" and just keep my mouth shut.

Got a random text from my father last night saying he can't believe I refuse to get vaccinated and that I may as well take one of my pistols and play Russian roulette. WTF. I don't currently own any revolvers, so it seems like really poor advice. :(
Wtf?!?!

Got a random text from my father last night saying he can't believe I refuse to get vaccinated and that I may as well take one of my pistols and play Russian roulette. WTF. I don't currently own any revolvers, so it seems like really poor advice. :(
So is he a CNN or MSNBC NPC?

Was talking with wife last night waiting for the other shoe to drop on Christmas plans. We both said if it comes up we say screw it and drive to Maine.
Her family already hasn't really spoken to us in the better part of 15 years so there's no love lost there. I'm willing to expand the list if forced or pushed into a corner.

She reminds me my father died at 65. I will not live in fear of dying.

SHTF last night.. inlaws were supposed to come on Sunday as we go to my family on Xmas Day. Wife got a turd of an email from my MIL.. "We can't be fooling around with this. Tell me again when (me) was vaccinated for the first time"

Long story short, wife told her sometime back in Nov, and MIL basically asked for proof. AYFKM? Then she suggested we (WE, not them) get tested before gathering. WTF? Funny thing is we all were together for Thanksgiving, plus 2 non-family members who had nowhere else to go. Nobody said "boo" about Vax status, and we all had a great day. Wife is PISSED beyond belief.. Me.. I'd be thrilled to get my Sunday back to myself.

so.. basically they are vaxxed, we are vaxxed, and there's still a f***ing issue.. If you're that f***ing scared.. crawl under the bed and stay there because Covid's not going anywhere, EVER.

SHTF last night.. inlaws were supposed to come on Sunday as we go to my family on Xmas Day. Wife got a turd of an email from my MIL.. "We can't be fooling around with this. Tell me again when (me) was vaccinated for the first time"

Long story short, wife told her sometime back in Nov, and MIL basically asked for proof. AYFKM? Then she suggested we (WE, not them) get tested before gathering. WTF? Funny thing is we all were together for Thanksgiving, plus 2 non-family members who had nowhere else to go. Nobody said "boo" about Vax status, and we all had a great day. Wife is PISSED beyond belief.. Me.. I'd be thrilled to get my Sunday back to myself.

so.. basically they are vaxxed, we are vaxxed, and there's still a f***ing issue.. If you're that f***ing scared.. crawl under the bed and stay there because Covid's not going anywhere, EVER.
TLDR:
“I no longer have to deal with my inlaws. Merry Christmas!”

Covid isn't going away so people will have to figure out how to live/deal with it. I know plenty of people that caught covid over the past couple of years and the vast majority were mild cases but in my own experience, it kicked my ass hard for 4 months. I obviously survived so I assume my body had developed some type of antibody to fight the virus. People asked me all the time, why don't you go get tested to check XYZ? Why go out of my way to get tested if I'm feeling fine? I don't see anything gained because I don't give two shits. I'm SURE that most of the population already HAD covid and didn't even notice. Covid is real and could be dangerous to certain groups like my Mom so she took the jab. Now a days, you don't have much of a choice to NOT get jabbed unless you want to move to a red state.

We have had family and life long friends make excuses for skipping get togethers. Ok, we get it. I can't imagine anyone we know, saying out loud... "you must have the vax to meet." Doesn't mean they aren't thinking it though. I hope everyone here gets to enjoy the holidays with the people they love.

By design, the fear of covid is way more decisive, exponentially more than Mr. Mean Tweeter.

But it is not surprising. That generation loved their big government and couldn't get enough of it, asked for more.

Those are the same people that will usually tell you Reagan was some kind of God.

TLDR:
“I no longer have to deal with my inlaws. Merry Christmas!”
IT'S FREAKING AWESOME I'll gladly add.
No worries on what house at what holiday we "have" to go to avoiding the hairy eyeballs, no total a**h***s, 280 pound pos SIL husband thinking he's a big bad snow mobiler on a 500cc Yamaha, (hell my 100 pound sister rides a 600 Ski Doo) bunch of idiot nieces, nephews and their own booger eating kids running and spewing germs all over the table.

I honestly don't see the down side.

Back
Top Bottom