family members covid vax required?

Saw my extremely liberal extended family over the weekend for the first time since this shit started. They're all finally coming around on the idea that you still need to live your lives and not hide in the basement. There was no vax or covid talk but the rest of the conversation still made me want to puke. If I have to wait another 2 years I'm ok with it, never thought id say I'd much rather spend time with my in laws than my own family

I have two guys that work for me and both of them are not allowed to attend Christmas at their parents house as they are not vaxed. One guy has a family with kids so no big deal. The other though is single and will be alone on Christmas. Feel bad for him but he made his choice and all that goes along with it. Good or bad unfortunately.

During our holiday get togethers I can usually be found out in the 3 season porch ( I don't know why they call it that. I'm out there all year) sitting by the stove having a cigar and a Scotch. So before the Kung Pow Sicken gets to me it's going to have to get past a Perdomo and some Balvenie Double Wood. I'd say they're way more efficient than a face diaper.

Given how many vaccinated people are still infected this winter, a more appropriate thing would be to ask everyone to do a rapid antigen test before showing up. Simple, painless, considerate.

How about staying home if you feel ill and if you shove a test in my face at the front door when I show up to prove I don't have the Rona, at the very least, you are going to get laughed at...your colon might even get shot at the antigen test and then I'm out...

I have two guys that work for me and both of them are not allowed to attend Christmas at their parents house as they are not vaxed. One guy has a family with kids so no big deal. The other though is single and will be alone on Christmas. Feel bad for him but he made his choice and all that goes along with it. Good or bad unfortunately.
Definitely a good choice, not a bad one.

Who cares about spending Christmas alone. Go shooting, have fun.

It’s getting me out of so much crap I don’t want to do anyway!

Ms. Brownstone had a cousin getting married in Boston last weekend. She asked me if I would go so she could rsvp. I told her I would go, but if they pulled any covid nonsense, I would bail.
2 weeks before she tells me I need to produce a neg test. I ask her if they are requiring that of everyone. No, just the unwashed. So I declined the invitation.

Last edited:
YEP!! copied fron the mega vax thread:
Check this out! My own mother told me I need to be Vaccinated and I need to have on a mask to come over for this Christmas and my autistic CNN watching brother from another father that still lives with with mommy at 30 Is calling me A F74kiNg A&&hole because I refuse the jab. I cough wind of all this because I have a aunt that has my back and she spilled the beans to me because Mom doesn't want any confrontation. So my aunt said "what are you going to do? " I called mom and saved her a bunch of noise and told her a bad case of covid19 is infecting the household and to be on the safe side I will be staying home for Christmas. No skin off my ass you should see the 12lb prime rib roast we got!! I would never thought this would run my moms life but the fear is real in perfectly healthy people....

Ex Madame's family is worried because their 83 year old mom doesn't want to mask up w/ the family at Xmas (they're worried about her, not themselves and they don't mask when they get together without her). I told her that at 83 and not great health she doesn't know how many more Xmases she's going to have and if she's willing to take the "risk" leave her alone. Plus they each get around 2 mil if she kicks so wtf are they worried about? How much would it suck to sit at home in fear and then not make it until next Xmas anyway?

While I would never ask for a vax card or ask that people wear a mask I would hope people use common sense when visiting friends/relatives who are compromised and could potentially get really sick. If you're visiting friends/relatives who are high risk and you think you've been exposed or have some cold/flu like symptoms then stay home.

IMHO thats a special case scenario. I don't think anyone is going to say lets all have dinner with immunocompromised grandma/aunt/whoever "just because" .

Then again theres a big potential flip side to all of this. I had a relative pass from cancer who, before her last stage was easily very high risk. Having her hide in her house during the holidays "because COVID" would have been incontrovertibly sad. At least she got to have Easter dinner with us a few months before she passed. It would have
been a pretty sad travesty of sorts if she never got together with family one last time since the start of this bullshit. The potential human damage of "covidocy" is not easily measured but it certainly exists.

Family members who are most at risk and are inclined to take the vaccine are free to do so. As mentioned above, just because you took the jab does not mean you can't get it and pass it along. Probably the most effective thing to do would be for everyone to take a test before getting together. I'm not recommending this or saying it's necessary- just saying it would be much more effective than discriminating via vaccine status- which has little to no positive effect for prevention of transmission.

FWIW, both kids and some closer friends are working in healthcare. They get tested regularly but also get a big discount on take home quick tests. So far the little take home kits have been 100% accurate as have been the PCR tests. There's been a lot of arm flapping on the forum regarding accuracy of the tests especially false positives. Yes it can happen, but it's a very small % and no reason to ignore the tests if you want one. Underlined because I'm not saying everyone has to have one, though that probably won't stop the arm flappers from getting bent.

Definitely a good choice, not a bad one.

Who cares about spending Christmas alone. Go shooting, have fun.

I stated it’s unfortunate as the holidays are a very high cause of suicides, especially for those that are alone. I don’t think it will be the case with my employee but you never know what is going on in someone’s head.

Ex Madame's family is worried because their 83 year old mom doesn't want to mask up w/ the family at Xmas (they're worried about her, not themselves and they don't mask when they get together without her). I told her that at 83 and not great health she doesn't know how many more Xmases she's going to have and if she's willing to take the "risk" leave her alone. Plus they each get around 2 mil if she kicks so wtf are they worried about? How much would it suck to sit at home in fear and then not make it until next Xmas anyway?
This. If I'm 83 NFW am I isolating myself from anyone I want to spend a holiday with. Makes a good excuse for anyone you don't want to see, LOL.

I stated it’s unfortunate as the holidays are a very high cause of suicides, especially for those that are alone. I don’t think it will be the case with my employee but you never know what is going on in someone’s head.
If he made a choice to not get vaxed, he won't kill himself. How do I know? ... because everyone I met that chose to not get the jab thinks in a logical way, they are not depressed people, they are not looking for attention or to fit in.

Now, I dont know the kid, but my bet is he will show up to work after the holidays.

Ha, he hand sketched a boot stomping on a face and sent it to his sister. f***in savage.🤣
Hope he made a snapshop of the sketch before sending it.
Because he's gonna need it again.
quote-if-you-want-a-vision-of-the-future-imagine-a-boot-stamping-on-a-human-face-forever-george-orwell-22-12-10.jpg

A friend of mine in his mid 70s was scheduled for surgery for Colon cancer. He got a call from the hospital to come in right away. When he got there they freaked out because he was in a car with his son and neither of them had masks on. They weren't admitting him for the surgery, but because he had tested positive for Covid. If they hadn't told him, he wouldn't have even known.
WTAF?
No-time-to-explain.jpg

Did he need to be hospitalized for the condition his condition was in?
(Maybe the cancer counted as a critical comorbidity; I dunno).

During our holiday get togethers I can usually be found out in the 3 season porch ( I don't know why they call it that. I'm out there all year) sitting by the stove having a cigar and a Scotch. So before the Kung Pow Sicken gets to me it's going to have to get past a Perdomo and some Balvenie Double Wood. I'd say they're way more efficient than a face diaper.
If you're looking for the right caliber to carry while you're out there,
the Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms hotline is here to help.

How about staying home if you feel ill and if you shove a test in my face at the front door when I show up to prove I don't have the Rona, at the very least, you are going to get laughed at...your colon might even get shot at the antigen test and then I'm out...
Who said anything about shoving a test in someone’s face?

You wouldn’t take an easy at home test before going to a family gathering if it made some of your family members more comfortable? That’s pretty selfish.

Anyone in my family pulls that crap and they are disowned.
Not that anyone would, but it's finally dawning on most people that the vaccine is like a fart in a hurricane.
A virus that has a 90 something percent survival rate and big pharma is taking the credit for it.
I check a few high risk boxes and f*ck it , I haven't hid under the bed from day one and I have no intention now.
Some of the crazy shit I have seen in vaccinated people scares me worst .

30 year old with a stroke three days after the J&J shot.

Wife's co-worker who never had a BP issue in his life had his skyrocket and they can't get it under control , doc are stumped .

My son went out on a call the other night for an 8 year old who got jabbed two days before with chest pains and an erratic heart beat.

Numerous people with heart issues including AFib in people with no prior history.

One gal I know had strange bruises appear all over her body three days after the jab and the Doc says you got the J&J shot didn't you ? Before she even told him. They had to take blood every day for two weeks to make sure it didn't get worst.

A co-worker who is a fairly young and active guy started throwing blood clots in his legs.
Again , no one can ( Or won't ) tell him why.
Only that he's going to spend the rest of his life on blood thinners.

Want the jab ? Go for it.
Try and force it on me ?
Lots of luck.

Didn't Biden just say today that only Vaccinated can celebrate the Holidays together this year...???

1640126064718.png

Anyone in my family pulls that crap and they are disowned.
Not that anyone would, but it's finally dawning on most people that the vaccine is like a fart in a hurricane.
A virus that has a 90 something percent survival rate and big pharma is taking the credit for it.
I check a few high risk boxes and f*ck it , I haven't hid under the bed from day one and I have no intention now.
Some of the crazy shit I have seen in vaccinated people scares me worst .

30 year old with a stroke three days after the J&J shot.

Wife's co-worker who never had a BP issue in his life had his skyrocket and they can't get it under control , doc are stumped .

My son went out on a call the other night for an 8 year old who got jabbed two days before with chest pains and an erratic heart beat.

Numerous people with heart issues including AFib in people with no prior history.

One gal I know had strange bruises appear all over her body three days after the jab and the Doc says you got the J&J shot didn't you ? Before she even told him. They had to take blood every day for two weeks to make sure it didn't get worst.

A co-worker who is a fairly young and active guy started throwing blood clots in his legs.
Again , no one can ( Or won't ) tell him why.
Only that he's going to spend the rest of his life on blood thinners.

Want the jab ? Go for it.
Try and force it on me ?
Lots of luck.
I guess we'll call them "friends of the family" are throwing a christmas eve party. Purebloods are to be tested on the 21st and then quarantine until the party. Well... I can't quarantine if I have to pick my daughter up from daycare every day so that was it for us. Wife was not happy. All because one over the top libtard "cannot risk getting covid and missing more work" but who will jump into a maskless room full of quack-bloods (people who's bloods are corrupted by quack medicine??) where she can still catch covid or any number of other illnesses where she will STILL HAVE TO MISS WORK!

just curious: during events and celebrations has anybody been refused to see their family by their own family for not getting the jab. hear this has been happening quite often with libtards

My [mainstream Republican] brother’s wife takes care of her 93yo mother, who lives by herself but is very frail. We were having a family get together last summer and he requested that everyone be vaccinated. The only one who wasn’t vaccinated was a 20-something [Democrat] cousin from Florida, who made the trip up to see the relatives, and had been told at least three times they were not going to take any chances and everyone needed to get vaccinated.

Every one of my Army veteran buddies (whose political beliefs are generally that Trump was not a True Conservative and very weak on 2A) have been vaccinated. They are Republicans or Libertarians. We had a reunion at Gettysburg in September and several of the older gents have health problems, immune-challenged spouses, or both. It wasn’t done as a requirement, but as common sense. Not like we didn’t get pin-cushioned with lord knows what when we signed up.

Meanwhile, my True Blue Democratic neighbors didn’t get vaccinated and are now quarantined just in time for Christmas.

So strange that a matter of public health should get so wrapped up in politics. Maybe your political parties are 100% f***ed up and you should think for yourself.

I guess we'll call them "friends of the family" are throwing a christmas eve party. Purebloods are to be tested on the 21st and then quarantine until the party. Well... I can't quarantine if I have to pick my daughter up from daycare every day so that was it for us. Wife was not happy. All because one over the top libtard "cannot risk getting covid and missing more work" but who will jump into a maskless room full of quack-bloods (people who's bloods are corrupted by quack medicine??) where she can still catch covid or any number of other illnesses where she will STILL HAVE TO MISS WORK!
Does a teeny tiny part of you hope that it’s a super spreader event amongst the vaxxed?

They would prob still blame the guy who tested and quarantined.

Who said anything about shoving a test in someone’s face?

You wouldn’t take an easy at home test before going to a family gathering if it made some of your family members more comfortable? That’s pretty selfish.
I won’t. Well, I will if they require it from everyone. If its just required for unvaxxed, I’ll skip the event.

One of my former co-workers who is a major vax pimp got both shots and the booster and just spent two weeks dog sick with it.
Gave it to his wife and kid too , also vaccinated
I told him I won't kick a man when he's down but to expect a non stop ration of shit when he's better .
He's the one who stated they should be going door to door forcing it on people .
Having know me for 17 years , I asked him if he wanted to be the first one through my door to try it.
He declined.

It's sad that people are still basing their decisions on the flawed belief that being vaccinated prevents you from spreading it to others. That's without getting into the question of whether or not the vaccines are even worth the trouble/risk for the "mild flu" version going around.

My in-laws who are in their 80's would not dare ask or put conditions on attendance.
Their son (late 40's at the time) lived with them a short time when he came back from CA. He didn't want to get shots, but did because he was living with them and thought it best. He is generally anti-vax but didn't think it right to disrespect their wishes. There is at least one nephew and his girf friend who are true anti-vax and they're treated no differently.
I also suspect an uncle who isn't vaxed but not really my business to ask.

There area few lefties there who quiver at the thought of being in the same room with the vaccinated. With the latest variant it seems to not matter much anyway.

just curious: during events and celebrations has anybody been refused to see their family by their own family for not getting the jab. hear this has been happening quite often with libtards

Yes...When my wife was back from Missouri for a dear friend's funeral this past August (I hadn't moved there yet), my libtard daughter wouldn't let us see our grandchildren because we weren't jabbed. Since then, every one in her family has had covid and they have been jabbed. Several times I have wanted to email her and rub it in but I've decided not to in hopes she may realize how devastated her mom, my wife was when she couldn't see her grandkids before she went back to Missouri a few weeks later. I'm having a really hard time coming to terms with this daughter of ours.

Personally, I prefer Babalu Tre Capa cigars, but I do like Balvenie. Right now I have a bottle of Caribbean Cask 14 year, but it's too cold to sit outside and drink. If my wife decides that she really wants to stay here, we are getting our deck built out into a three season porch.

If that combination doesn't protect me, then at least I'll go with a smile on my face.

Back
Top Bottom