Families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims have rejected Alex Jones' $120,000 settlement offer per child

"Incriminate"?
Do the papers have evidence of some crime he also committed?

So many of you are so willing to turn over any evidence that helps the government prosecute you. Personally, I don't think he, or any suspect, should.

But you all are getting bogged down in what the government wants you to: AJ's mean words were awful, but did not kill anyone. I'm amazed at the number of the hurt feelings causing people to miss the point. For those of you who forgot, let me remind you of who you should be mad at: Adam Lanza.

This suit is stupid because you can't defame dead people. If they are dead, you shouldn't be able to sue AJ for saying they aren't. If they aren't dead, then he's right. So either way the suit is dumb.

He probably accused the parents of being crisis actors but still, thats so lame as a defamation argument. That's like suing a guy for defamation because he told a bunch of people you were a space alien or a poop head. [rofl]

I’ll see you and raise you one Rush Limbaugh. Since this thread has to do with tin foil, I’ll lay this on you.

He died of lung cancer. The official story is he got it from smoking cigars.

Some believe he was a terrific assassination target and that he was targeted as a major conservative voice in an election year. As was Dan Bongino, who also got cancer, magically, as a major conservative voice in America.

Can cigar smoke kill you? Sure. But that fact is also great cover for an assassination. Running his car off the road would raise suspicions. Killing him with lung cancer, as a cigar smoker, would not.

Enter the CIA’s fascination with undetectable assassinations. In the 1960’s they studied carcinogens as assassination tools and one in particular caught their attention: beryllium oxide.

A tiny amount of this powder is guaranteed to give the inhaler lung cancer. It’s incredibly toxic and incredibly common. Used in electronics and tons of products. You can buy a chunk right now on eBay for $20.

Anyway, it’s believed by some, Rush Limbaugh was given a cigar with a sprinkle of this stuff in it, and now he’s dead.

No idea whether true or not. I’d say it’s possible. Or maybe he just died of cigar smoke.

View attachment 596893View attachment 596894
View attachment 596895
View attachment 596896
View attachment 596898
Breitbart

Taking the lawyers out of it, if some internet personality acted in such a manner that my family was harassed by his crazy fans after the murder of my child, he’d be lucky if all he had to deal with was lawyers.

I find Alex jones to be entertaining and completely insane. That said, what he did here was morally bankrupt and pretty disgusting.

Jones entertained ideas of it being a hoax when it first happened, but he switched his tune a little bit after more info came out. The guy lives in the bleeding edge of conspiracy land. And frankly he's right more often than he's wrong.

These family's are retarded. They just want money and they hate freedom. They're the same parents who want gun confiscation and think one more law would have saved their kids. They're worse than Alex Jones by a mile. At least Alex only talks and you're not forced to listen. These people try to weaponize government everywhere they go.

For those of you who forgot, let me remind you of who you should be mad at: Adam Lanza.

Save some for his mom.

Kid has a history of violence and psychosis, so let's take him to the firing range regularly and buy the weapons he wants- that's gonna work out swell!

I rather wish she hadn't been the first victim. Let her listen to the calls, the emergency responders. Realize what her son has done. What she enabled him to do.

Then get popped.

Jones entertained ideas of it being a hoax when it first happened, but he switched his tune a little bit after more info came out. The guy lives in the bleeding edge of conspiracy land. And frankly he's right more often than he's wrong.

These family's are retarded. They just want money and they hate freedom. They're the same parents who want gun confiscation and think one more law would have saved their kids. They're worse than Alex Jones by a mile. At least Alex only talks and you're not forced to listen. These people try to weaponize government everywhere they go.

Exactly What scares me is that there are people in this thread who are more than OK with pinning some percent of this on AJ. Regardless of anyone's opinion of his, his mouth is not chambered in .223. He did no killing.

But it seems he is right about something. History will remember this as a red flag event. Against him.

Taking the lawyers out of it, if some internet personality acted in such a manner that my family was harassed by his crazy fans after the murder of my child, he’d be lucky if all he had to deal with was lawyers.

I find Alex jones to be entertaining and completely insane. That said, what he did here was morally bankrupt and pretty disgusting.

You point out that Alex Jones is "morally bankrupt" and "pretty disgusting". Which one of those do you want to make illegal? Which one is grounds for being cancelled and having your right to free speech taken away? Which one do you feel empowers you to trump his right to free speech?

What's the common denominator in most of these school shootings and many other multiple death shootings? MOMMIES who knew their sons were mentally ill and violent and did nothing. Adam Lanza, Nicky Cruz, the recent school shooting which parents have been charged, 2 Cops gunned down in NYC, etc.

You point out that Alex Jones is "morally bankrupt" and "pretty disgusting". Which one of those do you want to make illegal? Which one is grounds for being cancelled and having your right to free speech taken away? Which one do you feel empowers you to trump his right to free speech?
I will argue that what Jones zeroed in on was the incredible value the shooting had for gun control advocates. They leveraged it in ways that in some ways were unprecedented and made some suspicious at its spontaneous “totally random” nature.

I have no doubt it happened. Kids died.

But there are some who believe the kid might have been seLected for his severe mental problems, and then manipulated/pushed into action to support the gun control agenda.

You do always have to ask the one question nobody (media, politicians, law enforcement, victim family’s ) never ever ask and is forbidden to ask: Who Benefited?

I didn’t say anything about having his rights taken away. Relax guy

So if AJ can be sued for his crazy conspiracy theories why can't Trump sue CNN, MSNBC, NYT's, Washington Post. etc for lying about the Trump is a Russian agent conspiracy theories which contributed to an attempted coup against a democratically elected President and the deliberate conspiracy to bury the Hunter laptop story?
Oh right, the left controls the narrative.

So if AJ can be sued for his crazy conspiracy theories why can't Trump sue CNN, MSNBC, NYT's, Washington Post. etc for lying about the Trump is a Russian agent conspiracy theories which contributed to an attempted coup against a democratically elected President and the deliberate conspiracy to bury the Hunter laptop story?
13B68604-E59B-4771-BF58-28B19FB03ED5.jpeg
5D228DEF-22B2-4679-A0EB-362D4AB224A3.jpeg

Last edited:
I will argue that what Jones zeroed in on was the incredible value the shooting had for gun control advocates. They leveraged it in ways that in some ways were unprecedented and made some suspicious at its spontaneous “totally random” nature.

But there are some who believe the kid might have been seLected for his severe mental problems, and then manipulated/pushed into action to support the gun control agenda.

You do always have to ask the one question nobody (media, politicians, law enforcement, victim family’s ) never ever ask and is forbidden to ask: Who Benefited?

I would argue the dead kids benefited the most. None of them have to grow up and be subject to this NES debate.

SCOTUS case NY times vs Sullivan New York Times Co. v. Sullivan - Wikipedia

Famous, public people have a much higher bar to sue than people who are not famous.

That “incredible value” amounted to zero federal gun control and only a few laws in very blue states like CT and NY

Conspiracies are movie bullshit, not real life. Every govt agency leaks like a sieve and gets made public. But you think a conspiracy where 20 little kids are killed would be kept private? Lol

Alex jones is a moron who scams people for a living. The only thing he’s ever zeroed in on is the ability to separate people with some mental issues, the gullible or just stupid people from their money. Jones is every bit the scammer Ponzi was, the snake oiled salesman of yore, Nigerian phone scam, etc.

He’s a joke.

Most MSM is morally bankrupt and disgusting too (every f***ing day, really) but they only seem to get successfully sued for defamation when there's a real case (eg, Nick Sandmann) . Compare and contrast the two and the difference is dramatic. This is like someone suing Laura Loomer for defamation because she claimed a person 800 miles away slashed her tire. Nobody is buying it. 🤣

1A protections are supposed to be high bar for a reason. Chilling effect vs free speech is palpable even if it involves punishing a twit like AJ.

I would argue the dead kids benefited the most. None of them have to grow up and be subject to this NES debate.

I don’t know. A plot where a severely mentally I’ll person is selected to carry out a plot seems like a well thought out idea. Lol.

Yes, I'm aware of this. I should have said why can't he sue and WIN? Because we know the system is corrupt and Trump is the "bad guy" according to the lamestream media.

Trump says a lot of stuff about a lot of people and he’s protected by defamation suits just like other famous people are. The last thing courts need is a flood of garbage lawsuits. Free speech should be expansive and foster debate, not lawsuits. The retort to speech you don’t like should often be speech refuting it.

Most MSM is morally bankrupt and disgusting too (every f***ing day, really) but they only seem to get successfully sued for defamation when there's a real case (eg, Nick Sandmann) . Compare and contrast the two and the difference is dramatic. This is like someone suing Laura Loomer for defamation because she claimed a person 800 miles away slashed her tire. Nobody is buying it. 🤣

1A protections are supposed to be high bar for a reason. Chilling effect vs free speech is palpable even if it involves punishing a twit like AJ.

If sandman were a sports figure or small town mayor, etc (ie some fame and public image) he would not have gotten a dime. He was an unknown people so the defamation bar is substantially lower. All he needed to prove was the labels were false and hurt his character. If he were famous he’d need to prove an intentional false attack, malice. With very few exceptions, there is no point for famous people to sue for defamation. Cardi B is rare example of a famous person who won. It helped that the defamer testified she knew what she was saying was false and was doing it to make money.

SH failed and backfired on antis, actually. The dead toddler corpse impact got tamped because the thing gun owners have been bitching about for 50 years (mental health policy) came full front and center. This wasn't a disaffected youth but a full on nutbag that belonged locked up many years before the incident. They could not parlay this into legislation because they weren't simultaneously allowed to ignore mental health issues that lead to this. This stalled the gun contol pushes, hard. Not to mention there was no fathomable path where most anti desired low grade gun control laws would have changed the outcome. He killed his mother and gained access.

I don't buy SH as a great false flag. If i was a full on tinfoiler, Columbine is far more retarded, there are way more things there that clearly didn't add up, either pointing to shit like SSRIs or full on mkultra shit. And for antis thats the one gift that kept on giving.....

Back
Top Bottom