Families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims have rejected Alex Jones' $120,000 settlement offer per child

Reptile

NES Member
  • Relatives of the Sandy Hook shooting victims have rejected Alex Jones' settlement offer of $120,000 per plaintiff.
  • The relatives said the offer was an attempt by Jones to "escape public reckoning."
  • Jones had baselessly claimed the school shooting was a hoax and that the families involved were "actors."
The families of victims who died in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have rejected a settlement offer by Infowars host Alex Jones, who they accused of defaming them by claiming the killings never actually took place.

Jones had on Tuesday offered each of the 13 plaintiffs a settlement sum of $120,000, according to court filings seen by Insider. "Mr. Jones extends his heartfelt apology for any distress his remarks caused," the offers read.

Lawyers for the relatives subsequently filed to reject Jones' offers on Wednesday, with the filing calling them "a transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook."

Jones, a far-right conspiracy theorist, had baselessly claimed that the Sandy Hook shooting was a "giant hoax" staged with "crisis actors" as a ploy to support opposition to the Second Amendment. Six teachers and 20 first-graders were killed by a 20-year-old gunman in the tragedy at the school in Newton, Connecticut.

Continues...

Alex Jones would be wise to convert his bank account to gold on bury the gold.

He'll never be free from this lawsuit.

They'll never shut him up either but Brandon might want him killed.

I thought the great Norm Pattis would have been able to untangle Alex from this mess.

As to Brandon and the globalist henchmen, I redirect you to the rabbit hole and have no doubt Alex needs to hire top-notch security or grow a pair of eyes in the back of his head.

• Relatives of the Sandy Hook shooting victims have rejected Alex Jones' settlement offer of $120,000 per plaintiff.
  • The relatives said the offer was an attempt by Jones to "escape public reckoning."
  • Jones had baselessly claimed the school shooting was a hoax and that the families involved were "actors."
The families of victims who died in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have rejected a settlement offer by Infowars host Alex Jones, who they accused of defaming them by claiming the killings never actually took place.

Jones had on Tuesday offered each of the 13 plaintiffs a settlement sum of $120,000, according to court filings seen by Insider. "Mr. Jones extends his heartfelt apology for any distress his remarks caused," the offers read.

Lawyers for the relatives subsequently filed to reject Jones' offers on Wednesday, with the filing calling them "a transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook."

Jones, a far-right conspiracy theorist, had baselessly claimed that the Sandy Hook shooting was a "giant hoax" staged with "crisis actors" as a ploy to support opposition to the Second Amendment. Six teachers and 20 first-graders were killed by a 20-year-old gunman in the tragedy at the school in Newton, Connecticut.

Continues...

Alex Jones would be wise to convert his bank account to gold on bury the gold.

There was no shooting in the place the article states.
It happened in Newtown, not Newton

I thought the great Norm Pattis would have been able to untangle Alex from this mess.

As to Brandon and the globalist henchmen, I redirect you to the rabbit hole and have no doubt Alex needs to hire top-notch security or grow a pair of eyes in the back of his head.
You link needs links to those videos. Thanks!

Here’s to hoping he dies of the most painful cancer known to man the day after they ring the scumbag out for every dime they can.

Not sure if serious

Mainstreamers/deep state loves AJ because he isolates and scuttles independent thought; acting as a dummy load or controlled opposition*. The best way to scuttle a conspiracy is for AJ to talk about it loudly, then nobody will believe it because CredibilityProblems.exe lol

*he might not be intentionally controlled op but the end result is the same

Not sure if serious

Mainstreamers/deep state loves AJ because he isolates and scuttles independent thought; acting as a dummy load or controlled opposition*. The best way to scuttle a conspiracy is for AJ to talk about it loudly, then nobody will believe it because CredibilityProblems.exe lol

*he might not be intentionally controlled op but the end result is the same
Real conspirators laundering a hint of truth in tinfoil circles to discredit any legitimate leaks/discoveries of their plots is a reoccurring theme.

So at some point, at the rate things are going, we will find out that the Chemtrails bullshit has some truth to it in a way no one was thinking about nor took seriously.

Here’s to hoping he dies of the most painful cancer known to man the day after they ring the scumbag out for every dime they can.
The families are going to be in for a big disappointment if they think they are going to get justice from a civil suit, or if there will be a “reckoning.” He ends up filing bankruptcy, and it becomes a news blurb that people will forget 2 seconds after they hear it. I get why they’re suing, but if they think that winning the suit will ruin him and drive him into the ground, then they’ll never feel satisfied. I’m not even entirely sure that they will win, I don’t really know anything about exactly what he said during that time, or what damages they suffered from his acts. Something tells me their attorneys are not managing their expectations very well. They probably told them that they will “destroy” him and he will have to pay their legal fees, which is all their attorneys care about.

I wouldn’t wish what they went through on anybody, and I feel for those parents, but their attorneys seem to have sold them a bill of goods that is out of the realm of what the actual results are in a civil lawsuit.

I’ll see you and raise you one Rush Limbaugh. Since this thread has to do with tin foil, I’ll lay this on you.

He died of lung cancer. The official story is he got it from smoking cigars.

Some believe he was a terrific assassination target and that he was targeted as a major conservative voice in an election year. As was Dan Bongino, who also got cancer, magically, as a major conservative voice in America.

Can cigar smoke kill you? Sure. But that fact is also great cover for an assassination. Running his car off the road would raise suspicions. Killing him with lung cancer, as a cigar smoker, would not.

Enter the CIA’s fascination with undetectable assassinations. In the 1960’s they studied carcinogens as assassination tools and one in particular caught their attention: beryllium oxide.

A tiny amount of this powder is guaranteed to give the inhaler lung cancer. It’s incredibly toxic and incredibly common. Used in electronics and tons of products. You can buy a chunk right now on eBay for $20.

Anyway, it’s believed by some, Rush Limbaugh was given a cigar with a sprinkle of this stuff in it, and now he’s dead.

No idea whether true or not. I’d say it’s possible. Or maybe he just died of cigar smoke.

1D61B40B-984B-48EF-9B9B-20CD3CD3FAE3.jpeg 5338F223-67CA-410B-8C02-9818BF62073E.jpeg
56652B99-0386-404F-B4C1-7405A5737F31.jpeg
A3AF8EA6-8B43-48F1-9BFC-901119A15281.jpeg
C3DBD5F7-12F3-4E1E-B309-5767B813080A.jpeg

I’ll see you and raise you one Rush Limbaugh. Since this thread has to do with tin foil, I’ll lay this on you.

Lol not sure if serious Limbaugh (apparently) smoked cigarettes much of his life, too.

Even regardless of that, pretty much anyone can get lung cancer, even non-smokers, its just far more prevalent in smokers vs nons by some huge amount. ilI find it hard to believe he was "poisoned. "

Lol not sure if serious Limbaugh (apparently) smoked cigarettes much of his life, too.

Even regardless of that, pretty much anyone can get lung cancer, even non-smokers, its just far more prevalent in smokers vs nons by some huge amount. ilI find it hard to believe he was "poisoned. "
Just a little tin foil for a thread about tin foilers.

I’m sure you’re right.

I always like to ask though: who benefits?

At this point I'm not about to rule out anything. They went as far as to set up a sitting president with the Russian hoax and tap his phones and anyone who thinks that the china flu came from a bat is just silly. Epstein didn't kill himself. Not saying this is support of what saftyfirst said but give the current state of affairs, I think its safer to believe every "conspiracy theory" until its proven false than to believe it false until proven true.

Some believe he was a terrific assassination target and that he was targeted as a major conservative voice in an election year. As was Dan Bongino, who also got cancer, magically, as a major conservative voice in America.

Can cigar smoke kill you? Sure. But that fact is also great cover for an assassination. Running his car off the road would raise suspicions. Killing him with lung cancer, as a cigar smoker, would not.

Enter the CIA’s fascination with undetectable assassinations. In the 1960’s they studied carcinogens as assassination tools and one in particular caught their attention: beryllium oxide.

A tiny amount of this powder is guaranteed to give the inhaler lung cancer. It’s incredibly toxic and incredibly common. Used in electronics and tons of products. You can buy a chunk right now on eBay for $20.

Anyway, it’s believed by some, Rush Limbaugh was given a cigar with a sprinkle of this stuff in it, and now he’s dead.

No idea whether true or not. I’d say it’s possible. Or maybe he just died of cigar smoke.

View attachment 596893View attachment 596894
View attachment 596895
View attachment 596896
View attachment 596898
If you’re advocated for the CIA to assassinate Alex Jones I’m all for it. /s. I don’t see this vile pig just giving his tinfoil idiot opinion. I see him creating content for his retarded show for his retarded fans that he knows full well is Bullshit. I see him profiting off the slaughter of first graders. Making the most horrific Experience his fellow man (their parents) could ever have to Indore just a little bit worse. There is nothing too awful that can be visited upon that pig IMO. he’s no better than those psychos that go to the funerals of fallen soldiers and scream out their fags and God wants them dead. Other than that I have no strong feelings on the matter
6EAE344D-9E35-462D-86CD-6D1470769365.gif

If you’re advocated for the CIA to assassinate Alex Jones I’m all for it. /s. I don’t see this vile pig just giving his tinfoil idiot opinion. I see him creating content for his retarded show for his retarded fans that he knows full well is Bullshit. I see him profiting off the slaughter of first graders. Making the most horrific Experience his fellow man (their parents) could ever have to Indore just a little bit worse. There is nothing too awful that can be visited upon that pig IMO. he’s no better than those psychos that go to the funerals of fallen soldiers and scream out their fags and God wants them dead. Other than that I have no strong feelings on the matter
View attachment 596915

So you're not a big first amendment guy, I see. I always thought that 1A was to protect the most repugnant speech there is.

So you're not a big first amendment guy, I see. I always thought that 1A was to protect the most repugnant speech there is.It’s a defamation lawsuit Dershowitz.
defamation isn’t protected under the first amendment Dershowitz. And no one brought up his right to be a pig or not until you did.
D4BEE0C5-6FA9-4FE4-A72A-2D5BDC50186A.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol this is an ambulance chaser fest 110%, do you really think any normal people believed his BS? nope This is a stereotypical put up job by AC type
attorneys, they go to the victims and make them feel entitled by engaging in mental masturbation with them.

Other than the bad guy (Lanza) does anyone even remember the names of ANY of the families with dead kids from SH? nope. Sorry you lost your kids, but that doesnt
make you famous for more than about a week or so. Is there actually some guy going "I couldnt get a JERB because AJ called me a crisis actor!" etc.

AJs attorneys are only playing ball here because the ambulance chasers can brace him with the "Save the Orphans" trope that they will use to convince a jury to push for a
reward. Its easy to get what you want when you have a pile of dead children (especially toddler corpses) to use as fodder.

If this was about a workplace shooting where 12 adults died and AJ was saying the same shit, do you even think this suit would have a chance in hell? No. AJs attorneys would
laugh at them and that would be the end of it.

defamation isn’t protected under the first amendment Dershowitz. And no one brought up his right to be a pig or not until you did.
By quoting Rolling Stone you are outing yourself as a lib. Do you really believe that de-platforming someone that hurts your feelings is beneficial?

The truth is, nobody knows or can prove anything AJ did. He refused to provide papers that could incriminate him. Dead kids sucks. But you may do well to remember that Alex Jones didn't kill anyone and yet he is being held out as the main culprit. You probably want to blame the gun manufacturer too. How much do you think they should pay?

For the record, Alex Jones like most people in media, are entertainers. I do not see a way cancel them where we don't pay a price with our freedom.

You probably are unable to separate facts in your life. I want to help you. Whenever someone is telling you something, and is also trying to sell you vitamins that came from a special comet, then it is likely not truth. Good luck!

By quoting Rolling Stone you are outing yourself as a lib. Do you really believe that de-platforming someone that hurts your feelings is beneficial?

The truth is, nobody knows or can prove anything AJ did. He refused to provide papers that could incriminate him. Dead kids sucks. But you may do well to remember that Alex Jones didn't kill anyone and yet he is being held out as the main culprit. You probably want to blame the gun manufacturer too. How much do you think they should pay?
So much stupid here I just can’t go on. As usual

If I were Alex Jones, my settlement offer would be…. You can suck on these salty nuts….

Opinions are like a**h***s. Everyone has one and they all stink. If you don’t like mine, go sniff around someone else’s and consume their content..
Correct, and the families are being played by the Brady Bunch and the anti-gun lobby and ambulance chasers. The perpetrators of the massacre are dead and Lanza's mommy is the reason for the crime. Nuff said, not Remington or AJ.

Lol this is an ambulance chaser fest 110%, do you really think any normal people believed his BS? nope This is a stereotypical put up job by AC type
attorneys, they go to the victims and make them feel entitled by engaging in mental masturbation with them.

Other than the bad guy (Lanza) does anyone even remember the names of ANY of the families with dead kids from SH? nope. Sorry you lost your kids, but that doesnt
make you famous for more than about a week or so. Is there actually some guy going "I couldnt get a JERB because AJ called me a crisis actor!" etc.

AJs attorneys are only playing ball here because the ambulance chasers can brace him with the "Save the Orphans" trope that they will use to convince a jury to push for a
reward. Its easy to get what you want when you have a pile of dead children (especially toddler corpses) to use as fodder.

If this was about a workplace shooting where 12 adults died and AJ was saying the same shit, do you even think this suit would have a chance in hell? No. AJs attorneys would
laugh at them and that would be the end of it.

I remember about 8-10 of the families because they push gun control now and won’t go away. Soto, Hockney, poster, etc. as loony as jones is, he has some followers who really believe him. I believe some of the loons were harassing some of the families.

Am loves this crap though, he’s in the news and he’ll play it to his followers, they’re trying to shut me up because I’m giving away all their secrets.

Alex Jones wife is cool. She beat the shit out of him. My buddy used to date her before AJ. She cracked one of her front teeth in half on one of such dates with a pistol grip shotgun. For clarity - this one, not the other one
Erika-Wulff-Jones-036-copy.jpg

Last edited:
So much stupid here I just can’t go on. As usual

Stupid and controversial ideas are best defeated by being said, not covered up. This is why I have no concern about what a liberal says, because their thoughts are easily repudiated.

Alex Jones' chicanery is quite simple to undermine in the case of Sandy Hook, and yet, you want him dead for saying it, rather than having sunlight applied to cleanse it.

By the same token, you can't even cope with Wilson's remark.

Might want to reevaluate what you think is stupid.

And for the record- as said, the correct response to the family is to tell them to pound sand.

Back
Top Bottom