End of an Era Flobert parlor rifle

MuzzleDiscipline

NES Life Member
NES Member
Sad to see the only Flobert available here has now passed hands. I was just seriously thinking of redoing the living room to enjoy something like that but now they are even scarcer than before.RIP dreams and congrats to the lucky fellow or gal who is now the proud new owner.

Cocked, locked and ready to rock...what enemy is upon our shores that the ‘go-time’ signal has been lit in the bell tower?

Or was it ‘Florbert by land, pedestal sink if by sea.’

...vintage snow cone maker if the yeti from Rudolph.

I think I may have outed myself, but I actually met cooler once and I bought a Marlin 1936 30-30 off him...what a great rifle and he cut me a really good deal.

I bet Derek bought it for us as a Christmas present...he’s filling the barrel with quarter sticks as we speak and is prepping a video to surprise us all in the morning.

Sad to see the only Flobert available here has now passed hands. I was just seriously thinking of redoing the living room to enjoy something like that but now they are even scarcer than before.RIP dreams and congrats to the lucky fellow or gal who is now the proud new owner.

Not to worry, there's about 25 more of them for you on GB. Buy two so that you can post one in NES classifieds again. [smile]

flobert For Sale - Buy flobert Online at GunBroker.com

main-qimg-9e35a580223bb0c256099a1bcce5333a

Boy does that put staying persistent when trying to sell something into a new perspective for me. That man religiously bumped that rifle on time forever and didn't at any point say screw it and take it down.
As said above I wanna know who and more importantly how much? Especially seeing as it was "reduced" for the entire time I've been watching around here.

Now, to get my Humdinger up....for sale

Do I have to keep it up for five years to beat Coolers run?

P1000636.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom