• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

End of an Era Flobert parlor rifle

Wouldn’t it be funny if he took it down as he had a buyer “locked up”. And then they buyer pulls a flake out or no show?

Don’t give me any ideas. That pedestal sink is still lurking out there.

Did someone buy the antique glass froster with no available refills as well?

Troll. I feed you!

Do you also have a sink?

Oddly enough, I do. How did you know?

Available are one soap stone box sink (there's a chip and the whole assembly will need to be taken apart and reassembled/sealed. INCLUDES ORIGINAL LEAD TRAP! Best offer over$5k

Also a unique cast iron / enameled trough sink, around 6" uniform depth, drain is 1 1/4" (rare!). Best offer over$4k

Not kidding, these jewels will be the star attraction in someone's period restoration of their kitchen. And the Flobert, it's more artwork than firearm! You won't find better pricing for this stuff.

Available are one soap stone box sink (there's a chip and the whole assembly will need to be taken apart and reassembled/sealed. INCLUDES ORIGINAL LEAD TRAP! Best offer over$5k

Also a unique cast iron / enameled trough sink, around 6" uniform depth, drain is 1 1/4" (rare!). Best offer over$4k

Not kidding, these jewels will be the star attraction in someone's period restoration of their kitchen. And the Flobert, it's more artwork than firearm! You won't find better pricing for this stuff.

Do you accept ETH?

Throw in a stripped anderson lower for $250 and you've got yourself a deal!!

Available are one soap stone box sink (there's a chip and the whole assembly will need to be taken apart and reassembled/sealed. INCLUDES ORIGINAL LEAD TRAP!
Advertise that in the reloading subforum.
It'll go.

Chill; it means "Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule".

Did the rare Ebola free Nigerian garand ever sell?
Wait, wait....
Does that mean it's a karma for a Nigerian Garand contaminated with a rare strain of Ebola?
Or is it one of the few Nigerian Garands not contaminated with Ebola, going for big bucks?
Asking for a skinflint.

Back
Top Bottom