enbloc clip loader

I don't know of any real facts of these devices other than 500 where made.
I'm sure there has to be a larger more automated machine out there.
I can almost say these machines ran by hand did a whole lot of work. I'm almost certain someones grandmothers where running them

I'll bring some to you on Saturday.

I'll need one more round then the clip holds so I can set the height .

Didn't realize blue prints are linked . I'll work on it in my spare time shouldn't be that hard compared to some of the stuff I make at work.

Since all the prints are listed . If some one wanted todo a group but type of thing . It could be contracted to a machine shop.

Last edited:
I'll need one more round then the clip holds so I can set the height .

Didn't realize blue prints are linked . I'll work on it in my spare time shouldn't be that hard compared to some of the stuff I make at work.

Since all the prints are listed . If some one wanted todo a group but type of thing . It could be contracted to a machine shop.

I would be in if its some what resonable to do a group buy, I will also pay for a match at old colony in pembroke for you warwickben if your ever down this way.
There is not a machine shop in my area that would be remotely reasonable????

I'll see if I can get the blue prints printed out and talk to a few shops I know. My company doesn't do this type of stuff semi conductor /bio stuff only.

I don't know how hard it is to load just one clip by hand cause sadly I never had a chance to shoot a m1 let alone touch one .
But would it be useful tool that's setup to load just one at a time? Like load only 8 rounds press load new clip and 8 rounds more?
Using ideas from the prints listed I could make some thing like that easily . And it be small enough to bring to the range.

I'll see if I can get the blue prints printed out and talk to a few shops I know. My company doesn't do this type of stuff semi conductor /bio stuff only.

I don't know how hard it is to load just one clip by hand cause sadly I never had a chance to shoot a m1 let alone touch one .
But would it be useful tool that's setup to load just one at a time? Like load only 8 rounds press load new clip and 8 rounds more?
Using ideas from the prints listed I could make some thing like that easily . And it be small enough to bring to the range.

I'll bring mine tomorrow. It shouldn't require a ton of force to load them; I suppose it would be feasible to do so at the range with a smaller version of the linked model. It isn't hard to load by hand at the range, therefore I don't know that it is necessary to bring it to the range. I tend to load mine at home and take the loaded clips in my ammo box.

After loading 400 rounds into enblocs and many more to come this tool would be helpful if cost effective.....

Group buy?
Need to find someone to make them for less the $500
I know nothing of 3D printing but this seems like a easy tool to make if you can enter the specs into a computer and let it spit out the parts?
If I get around to finishing up the house work I may build the oak wood model

Need to find someone to make them for less the $500
I know nothing of 3D printing but this seems like a easy tool to make if you can enter the specs into a computer and let it spit out the parts?
If I get around to finishing up the house work I may build the oak wood model
$500 is a little rich. I did see someone make a pretty cool AK mag loader but they wanted like $100 for it which was too much for me to spend.

I did mean to start a thread sometime about each person's en bloc loading method. I have a feeling there's a better way than the procedure I use.

$500 is a little rich. I did see someone make a pretty cool AK mag loader but they wanted like $100 for it which was too much for me to spend.

I did mean to start a thread sometime about each person's en bloc loading method. I have a feeling there's a better way than the procedure I use.
I just stack 6 in and load last 2 in from top. I would want a loader more for “kinda cool” or have it on the shelf for people to ask “whatizit”

I've looked at this loader and thought about making one or something similar but realized that by the time you loaded the cartridges into it you could have loaded the enblocs by hand.

Back
Top Bottom