• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New,production K31 clips

I haven't. It looks like they'd work just fine, but I don't use them enough at $20 each (?).
Can't say that I use the original models that often and can't say how well they'd hold up in foul weather either.

I haven't. It looks like they'd work just fine, but I don't use them enough at $20 each (?).
Can't say that I use the original models that often and can't say how well they'd hold up in foul weather either.
I found the clips easier to use on the rapid fire stage vs a mag change. I have some originals but rather not put wear and tear on them... Might give them a go

OK so I decided after damaging a original clip to give these a try. They are available now for 14$ each on some bigger internet sales places with free shipping.

At first I thought they where a little junky but have worked very well. they hold the bullets and feed into the mag easily.

Maybe not worth 14$ but good originals are getting more expensive and they will wear out if you actually use them. Also frequent mag changes don't do well with the K31. I had to find a replacement latch for my Mag... extra mags for the k31 are even harder to find and costly also.

Back
Top Bottom