Email list because fascistbook removed us from their platform

Because, sadly, the customers use it more than any other site.
Tell them, "We're not there, we're HERE" and fill in the blanks with the heres.

I've always heard from people how WONDERFUL Facebook was, how many followers they've had, ... And then I got to be a moderator on a FB group for a certain organization. Post an event on FB, especially a work session? (Crickets). Email list? Worked like a charm... ESPECIALLY if I specifically asked certain people.

People see that "X Thousand Followers" and think it means something. Guess what?

Why do people continue to use that radical, left wing, fascist piece of crap site?
Because they are pathetic and will NOT take a stand against tyranny. Even one of the "sporting" clubs that I belong to continues to use crapbook to post events etc. If you're a true American and believe in the rights afforded to all citizens in the Bill of Rights you would turn your back on Cuckerberg & Co. But I'm not shocked. That the same club had John Rosenthal shooting trap there once upon a time. Do a thorough search on Rosenthal and you might find out which club.

I enjoy seeing how hard all the hot girls from school have hit the wall. Everyone in the world is on it except for some guys on here. I suspect most of them are lying also

Not really dude, Facebook is full of Boomers nowadays. Instagram is where the young and tragically hip people went once the Boomers discovered and invaded Facebook.

Because they are pathetic and will NOT take a stand against tyranny. Even one of the "sporting" clubs that I belong to continues to use crapbook to post events etc. If you're a true American and believe in the rights afforded to all citizens in the Bill of Rights you would turn your back on Cuckerberg & Co. But I'm not shocked. That the same club had John Rosenthal shooting trap there once upon a time. Do a thorough search on Rosenthal and you might find out which club.

friendly reminder- The Bill of Rights protects You from the Government. So private companies are exempt from protecting your free speech. If you think that government should control private corporations than I have a rice field in China to sell you, comrade.

friendly reminder- The Bill of Rights protects You from the Government. So private companies are exempt from protecting your free speech. If you think that government should control private corporations than I have a rice field in China to sell you, comrade.

So I wonder what happens when private companies take their right violating guidance from the government. If the government tells Facebook to ban my right to free speech and they do it, is that not the same thing as the government doing it themselves?

So I wonder what happens when private companies take their right violating guidance from the government. If the government tells Facebook to ban my right to free speech and they do it, is that not the same thing as the government doing it themselves?
Taking guidance from != being forced to. That’s a pretty significant distinction.

Taking guidance from != being forced to. That’s a pretty significant distinction.
When the people giving you “guidance” can smash your company into a million pieces with the stroke of a pen Is it really “guidance”? When the Don asks for a “favor“ he ain’t asking.

The "Government" is collaborating with FB to censor anything they don't want out there in public discourse. That IS a violation of 1st Am rights!

The "Government" is collaborating with FB to censor anything they don't want out there in public discourse. That IS a violation of 1st Am rights!
That's one lens to view it under.

Personally, I'd be a lot more afraid of the government stepping in and telling FB how to do business. Forcing them to abide by laws that were never meant to be used in the private sector. That's VERY anti-capitalist. In fact I'd go as far as calling you a dirty commie!

That's one lens to view it under.

Personally, I'd be a lot more afraid of the government stepping in and telling FB how to do business. Forcing them to abide by laws that were never meant to be used in the private sector. That's VERY anti-capitalist. In fact I'd go as far as calling you a dirty commie!
Google was in bed with .gov for ages, FB does same and Apple now also there.
It is a direct assault on the constitution and all of the liberties by the clique of corrupt men who found the way to cheat the constitution. But no one is fooled anymore.

One day all of them will be on the gallows.

is mySpace still a viable source for today's yutes...? [rofl]

I should call them...

View attachment 507545
I liked MySpace a lot more than Faceplant. At least MS didn’t collect surfing and posting data. Maybe they did, I’d have to check the Snowden leaks [laugh]

All they’d get from me is what bands I followed. And where I went to school.

FB is gay.

Most gun sites and shops use Instagram a lot which is a little less invasive.

Google was in bed with .gov for ages, FB does same and Apple now also there.
It is a direct assault on the constitution and all of the liberties by the clique of corrupt men who found the way to cheat the constitution. But no one is fooled anymore.

One day all of them will be on the gallows.

Death to the bourgeoisie! Seize the means of production! Facebook is owned by all of us, comrade!

[laugh] Who's going to put them there? Half the country sits home complaining on the internet and the other half thinks they can do no wrong.
typically that sort of human filth always finds a way to devour itself, with some time given.

Thanks to everyone. Hopefully you're all getting the emails. We have some 500 round cases of Israeli 5.56 (brass cased) M193 out for $275 each this weekend. 9mm 1000 rd cases of Blazer for $359.99
Your URL drives me over to a dead facebook link. You may want to fix that.

I liked MySpace a lot more than Faceplant. At least MS didn’t collect surfing and posting data. Maybe they did, I’d have to check the Snowden leaks [laugh]

All they’d get from me is what bands I followed. And where I went to school.

FB is gay.

Most gun sites and shops use Instagram a lot which is a little less invasive.
Lol doesn't faceplant own instagram?

Lol, the reality though is FB, twatter etc are whores. They will do whatever they have to do, to push their revenue streams. This censorship stuff got legs because Americans are a bunch of lazy f***ing skinflints, on average. Present company excluded. But unlike you guys most Americans won't sponsor websites or use anything that isn't "convenient. : because they're lazy. That's literally how faceplant, twatter, etc got all their power.

Back
Top Bottom