• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Elizabeth Warren brother, veteran, died from viru

Iron Eyes Cody has as much Indian blood as Warren does, he was Italian.^
But he knew he was an actor and didn't lie about his real heritage.
Lol. 'Iron Eyes Cody" doesn't sound very Italian. Maybe 'Iron Eyes Conti'....?
Or, maybe we can just call him 'Cody-bag-o-donuts'...? [rofl2]

I hear Biden is choosing a female running mate.. the pieces are falling in place. I can already hear them blaming Trump.

Herring was 86 years old and died in Norman, Oklahoma. He was diagnosed with cancer years ago and underwent treatment. He was also hospitalized for pneumonia in February.

Maybe Iron Eyes Corti

Lol.

From Wiki... Living in Hollywood, he began to insist, even in his private life, that he was Native American, over time claiming membership in several different tribes. In 1996, Cody's half-sister said that he was of Italian ancestry, but he denied it. After his death, it was revealed that he was of Sicilian parentage, and not Native American at all.

Lol.

From Wiki... Living in Hollywood, he began to insist, even in his private life, that he was Native American, over time claiming membership in several different tribes. In 1996, Cody's half-sister said that he was of Italian ancestry, but he denied it. After his death, it was revealed that he was of Sicilian parentage, and not Native American at all.
I learned that from the Sopranos when the indians were fighting to get rid of Columbus Day.

A side point about Warren's siblings. I think they refused to come out an publicly back her on the campaign trail. Doubt that Liz will find much love on this forum (none from me), but I feel sorry about each of the Covid 19 deaths. Even if he is Liz's family.

If Liz uses her brother's death as a spring board for one of her rants..........no one here will be surprised or impressed by it.

I don't think he was a big fans of hers. She trashed the family, especially her father , describing him as being a lowly janitor. Her BS claim of Native American must have made her brothers very angry since they never claimed it.

Back
Top Bottom