Elizabeth Warren brother, veteran, died from viru

While I hate her politics and everything she stands for it's never a good thing for someone to lose a sibling.

This^

I know what it's like, my brother passed almost 4 years ago from the flu. I feel for his family (Including Warren even though I can't stand everything about her). And I'm sure he had to be a much better person than she is.

A lot of brothers, sisters, parents ... died of the virus. Why is this one special?

It s*cks he died of the virus (assuming that is even why he died, I dont believe anything she says).

I give Warren until Monday to start using his death to push for more crap.

He must have loved watching her shit all over the rights he fought to protect. Hell he's probably already rolling in his grave. RIP to him and here's hoping she is only days behind him. f*** her, f*** her pain, I hope it lasts the rest of preferably short life.

Donald Trumps grandfather died in the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic.
on May 29, 1918, while walking with his son Fred, Trump suddenly felt extremely sick and was rushed to bed. The next day, he was dead. What was first diagnosed as pneumonia turned out to be one of the early cases of the Spanish flu, which caused millions of deaths around the world
Did anyone hear him mention it once? She will politicize this like crazy.

Donald Trumps grandfather died in the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic. Did anyone hear him mention it once? She will politicize this like crazy.
My great grandmother died from the Spanish flu, left my great grandfather with 6 children under the age of 15. No social services back then, my grandmother dropped out of high school to help her father with the kids. He never complained and life went on. I am sick and tired of the left using this to increase government intervention in our lives.

A lot of brothers, sisters, parents ... died of the virus. Why is this one special?

It s*cks he died of the virus (assuming that is even why he died, I dont believe anything she says).

I give Warren until Monday to start using his death to push for more crap.

This.

I know nothing about this guy. I'd rather not. But she'll make sure I do.

Shameful.

Not really.. in fact, I believe she is using this as "marketing" for herself.
Of course she is. She never spoke with him, she probably didnt even know he was sick and I bet he didnt even die of COVID.

Back
Top Bottom