Elizabeth Warren brother, veteran, died from viru

This woman is a savage tyrant hell bent on destruction of our rights, our culture and our finances. I am unwilling to give even a shit over any sorrow she may be experiencing.

She’s still a fellow American, and he was a veteran, condolences on her loss. I still have this sensE she doesn’t believe what she says, she’s too smart, she just has some character flaw that wants to tell others how they should live their life..

So you guys are sympathizing with Elizabeth Warren because her elderly brother in Oklahoma shit the bed?
Yes. Having lost my sister I sympathize with anyone who loses a sibling or someone they love. Because it sucks. Whether you agree with that person politically or not.

So you guys are sympathizing with Elizabeth Warren because her elderly brother in Oklahoma shit the bed?

Not me. I’m empathizing for the death of a veteran that served our country for 20 years, including Vietnam combat service. His sister is a piece of shit - but I haven’t yet seen reason to disrespect him. Not his fault he’s related to her.

Geez, why the h*ll does the news claim he died of the virus. Crap like this is why people think it's all BS.

Politics. Because Elizabeth is a POS that will use anything to make herself a victim and get ahead.

She lied about sexual harrassment.
She lied about her work before politics.
She lied about being Native American.

Now, she is lying about her brother's death because it will make her a "victim" of COVID.

Back
Top Bottom