Drunken Drama somewhere in Mass - Active Self Protection

Looks like Haverhill, MA.... doesn't look like there is a bar/club in there, it's some kind of a pizza joint.
Lafayette Square? Friends told me to stay away from there, but Jill and I went once during the day. In fact, we found it a whole lot safer than Toulouse Street in New Orleans and Government Street in downtown Mobile, Alabama.

Rule #1 if you're at a bar in Boston and someone is pumping their chest out saying "Im from Southie!" They aren't.

He could barely stand up, as soon as that blade came out she should have been punched unconscious.
Yep. People are hesitant to strike hard and fast these days. A burst of controlled violence is poetic...

That's the problem with schools today. They stopped teaching poetry.

I luv how they were all panicked behind the door because he had a shank on him
I was hoping someone had the presence of mind to trap his wrist in the door.

Also worth mentioning.... the cops basically did everything right- got this guy "shut off" and probably saved at least one life that night, even if it was only the drunken idiot's.
I have to wonder if they would have kicked it up a notch
and started with OC or a tazer if they thought he had an open blade in his pocket.
The takedown seemed very organized,
but the cops probably had a shiver when they watched the whole video.

Although, the drunk was a perfect gentleman when he motioned the blonde
back into the bar. Talk about "hope springs eternal"...

Still not sure why Law Enforcement is not employing nets...
Chill out, industry has them under development.

Ah yes. The brilliant argument of your average mASS moron. “I’m sixty years old!” Uhhhh, ok? Did we think you were 12 for some reason????

I knew a guy - not bright but full of opinions. His response when absolutely annihilated was “oh yeah?” Lol. Sounds just like that guy.

Lot of full retard in that video.

My personal favorite was the chick yelling at the guy filming.
Bitch, if its so important use your own f***ing phone.

Why is it the cows always feel the need to screech in these situations? Has that ever worked?*

And that dude holding the other dudes arm at the door while drunk f*** was swinging the box cutter, he'd have instantly gotten kicked in the pussy for sure. Someone not involved in dealing with the a**h*** of the moment is preventing the person who is from defending themselves, they should get 100% of that persons attention and be dealt with accordingly. It's happened to me before, it's never going to happen again.

*I mean outside of a Chinese all you can eat buffet.

Just to add a sense of irony to the situation, Amazon will not send OC spray to any location in Massachusetts. Probably not a surprise to anyone.

I have always been amused by the statements about people from southie (allegedly) , like it is supposed to be a conflict stopper just mentioning where he is from.
Is there some sort of special beret that is issued when they reach 18? I am slow swinging, drunk, blade cutting X-man from southie, watch out.

Old guy or not, once that blade came out the rules changed, he should have taken a kick to the knee while securing that arm.

Last edited:
The woman yelling at the guy had a sense of urgency in her voice. Yelling at the younger bearded buy that the cops are coming.

Something tells me that young bearded guy needed to avoid any interactions with LEO. Everyone seemed intent on holding him back. I'll bet there's a back story there...

Ah yes. The brilliant argument of your average mASS moron. “I’m sixty years old!” Uhhhh, ok? Did we think you were 12 for some reason????
Perhaps he was just issuing a warning that any force used against him would bring an additional charge of assault on a person over 60. (Yes, that is a charge in addition to the regular assault charge in MA, or perhaps charged instead of regular assault).

I think it's Riverside plaza .
And your probably right , that wasn't a bouncer.
Yup that's the Chinese bistro next to Haverhill house if pizza 🤣

I live right down the street from there. That's alot of action for that plazza 🤣

Last edited:
Lafayette Square? Friends told me to stay away from there, but Jill and I went once during the day. In fact, we found it a whole lot safer than Toulouse Street in New Orleans and Government Street in downtown Mobile, Alabama.
It's Riverside plazza on the groveland mass line not near downtown.

Back
Top Bottom