• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Drunken Drama somewhere in Mass - Active Self Protection

There is so much mental retardation going on in this one... everybody is a moron. The Uber driver who is recording is by far the biggest moron, imho. John did a great job analyzing this one, as always.

When I first saw this a little while back I thought Lowell or Haverill lol. Think I googled the name of one of the signs that were visible in the vid and it came back as Haverill. Guy didn't strike me as a bouncer tbh. I just assumed he was a customer or employee who ended up getting involved.

The shitty thing here is in a lot of states someone could have filled this guy with lead and put him down, nbd... but "because MA bullshit" it would be a dumpster fire.

When I first saw this a little while back I thought Lowell or Haverill lol. Think I googled the name of one of the signs that were visible in the vid and it came back as Haverill. Guy didn't strike me as a bouncer tbh. I just assumed he was a customer or employee who ended up getting involved.
I think it's Riverside plaza .
And your probably right , that wasn't a bouncer.

There is so much mental retardation going on in this one... everybody is a moron. The Uber driver who is recording is by far the biggest moron, imho. John did a great job analyzing this one, as always.

The filmer is a retard because he's hanging around someone that needs to be killed, and he had at least a few opportunities to just leave.... esp knowing the cops are en rouite, at least go secure yourself in your car and drive out of the kill zone.

Eh, I wouldn't have drawn on a drunk old guy unless he came at me with that knife. Even then, the way this situation went down it would've been partly my fault for being there. The only smart people in that footage were the ones who stayed inside drinking.

Epic fail all around.

How this didn't end with 2-3 people leaking is a miracle.

Pretty impressive the way the women can spare the time to get in the way.
(Not that everyone else had a lid on the situation without them).

But I give the grand prize to the Uber driver
for the fuzzy warning to the cops.

The drunk didn't have a "blade".
The drunk had "a box cutter on the right, and it may be open".

The only thing worse than taking down some rummy with a knife in his pocket
is taking down some rummy with a knife that he was too drunk to close.
It's teeming with every form of hepatitis known to mankind,
and while you're rasslin', performing a Politically Correct takedown,
the box cutter sticks out of the wino's pocket.

What I don’t understand is why they all stayed outside dicking around with this guy. The 1st guy got him to the ground and realized this ain’t worth the effort and went back inside and the other 2 fools started dancing with him. Either deck him or go inside. I luv how they were all panicked behind the door because he had a shank on him😂😂😂. There’s 13 minutes I’ll never get back!😂😂

Also worth mentioning.... the cops basically did everything right- got this guy "shut off" and probably saved at least one life that night, even if it was only the drunken idiot's.

Looks like Haverhill, MA.... doesn't look like there is a bar/club in there, it's some kind of a pizza joint.
I thought the same thing. Riverside by the football stadium. Although I don’t remember there being a stone wall there for the slight incline the walkway had but it’s been many years since I crossed into MA.

Yup right over on Lincoln Ave, Riverside as mentioned. The pizza and subs sign gave it right away. Haverhill’s finest, god I hate this city.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom