Drunken Drama somewhere in Mass - Active Self Protection

You win the Internets for the day! [rockon]

@David Millis No not Boston, it was north of the city in a lovely place called Haverhill ;)
Haverhill is just Summerville.....with more trees šŸ¤£

Not really.....I grew up in Haverhill. But..... by the groveland line in Riverside where this happened it's a fairly mundane area. Just the Haverhill football stadium and the big park and a bunch of 1950s-1960s one level ranch homes. This was quite an exciting evening for Riverside šŸ˜

I grew up in that area.....did my army time and kept a house there while I was gone and live there now. About a mile from where this happened.

Looks like Haverhill, MA.... doesn't look like there is a bar/club in there, it's some kind of a pizza joint.
It's a Chinese "bistro" with a small bar area. Something tells me the old geezer was already sloshed before he showed up......he was actually leaving with take out from the looks of it.

My thoughts after watching this......the dude was blitzed .......when the blade came out one good shot to the kisser and he'd have need done for the night. They had alot of patience because I think nobody wanted to be "that guy".

The shitty thing here is in a lot of states someone could have filled this guy with lead and put him down, nbd... but "because MA bullshit" it would be a dumpster fire.
Someone should have throat punched him way before he pulled out that blade. His night would have been over and everyone else could have gone back to slurping Mai Tai's.

Ah yes. The brilliant argument of your average mASS moron. ā€œIā€™m sixty years old!ā€ Uhhhh, ok? Did we think you were 12 for some reason????

I knew a guy - not bright but full of opinions. His response when absolutely annihilated was ā€œoh yeah?ā€ Lol. Sounds just like that guy.
Wasn't he yelling he was from Southie in the beginning. Kinda reminded me of Fergie in the Town.

View: https://youtu.be/SoJz726JOuY?t=53

My thoughts after watching this......the dude was blitzed .......when the blade came out one good shot to the kisser and he'd have need done for the night. They had alot of patience because I think nobody wanted to be "that guy".

Everyone keeps saying 'punch in the face' but I gotta disagree. There's something called 'the primary weapon rule'. Basically when a weapon is in play you need to address that first. A half inch of box cutter can kill you if it gets you in the right spot. Even a small knife adds a few inches of reach. Way better to trap the knife against a wall or the ground first.

After looking at it a little more, I'm amazed no one just gave hime a kick to the nuts after he pulled the knife. I'm not as old as that "gentleman" but I have to assume swift contact down there still has to be disabling.

Everyone keeps saying 'punch in the face' but I gotta disagree. There's something called 'the primary weapon rule'. Basically when a weapon is in play you need to address that first. A half inch of box cutter can kill you if it gets you in the right spot. Even a small knife adds a few inches of reach. Way better to trap the knife against a wall or the ground first.
Il admit I have zero training or experience in hand to hand.

My point basically is the guy was SHIT....FACED. his reaction speed was beyond deplorable......just about anyone in that encounter that had fewer than 4 beers could have probably knocked the old coot on his ass and been done with it.

But.....like I said .....I'm no hand to hand expert at all.

There is so much mental retardation going on in this one... everybody is a moron. The Uber driver who is recording is by far the biggest moron, imho. John did a great job analyzing this one, as always.

There is so much mental retardation going on in this one... everybody is a moron. The Uber driver who is recording is by far the biggest moron, imho. John did a great job analyzing this one, as always.
Best analyzation was:

"Dont go to stupid places with stupid people......and bars are full of stupid people". I could not agree more.

They got lucky the guy was so drunk.

I didn't count, but he probably tried slashing at least 6 times. Looks like it wasn't even a safety blade /s.

Il admit I have zero training or experience in hand to hand.

My point basically is the guy was SHIT....FACED. his reaction speed was beyond deplorable......just about anyone in that encounter that had fewer than 4 beers could have probably knocked the old coot on his ass and been done with it.

But.....like I said .....I'm no hand to hand expert at all.

I have a great force on force drill for this. Both people wear full gear plus eye protection, one guy with a rubber knife and no glove on that hand. You paint the knife with chalk and then you spar. It's eye opening.

Plasterfuntime sounds like an English translation of a Chinese dive bar
Frankly, at this point I'm more concerned about "DP Nails" [shocked]

Something tells me that young bearded guy needed to avoid any interactions with LEO. Everyone seemed intent on holding him back. I'll bet there's a back story there...
Bet the cops spent a lot of quality time with Drunky McBoxcutter
before they had time to interview anyone else at all.

... Mammoth Mart was behind the original DQ in Salisbury across from the Amesbury Rink.
Having trouble following all the nostalgia,
but I think you're saying the wimmenfolk came from Mammoth Mart?

Perhaps he was just issuing a warning that any force used against him would bring an additional charge of assault on a person over 60. (Yes, that is a charge in addition to the regular assault charge in MA, or perhaps charged instead of regular assault).
47y7vi.jpg

It's a Chinese "bistro" with a small bar area. Something tells me the old geezer was already sloshed before he showed up......he was actually leaving with take out from the looks of it.
A.k.a., "carrying a foreign load".
It Pays to Increase Your Word Power.

Dude was definitely a sh!t show, however the small guy trying to restrain him is a very lucky individual. He could have been stabbed at least 4 or 5 times and wouldnā€™t have even seen it coming. Would not want to have to count on that guy in a bad situation.

Frankly, at this point I'm more concerned about "DP Nails" [shocked]

Bet the cops spent a lot of quality time with Drunky McBoxcutter
before they had time to interview anyone else at all.

Having trouble following all the nostalgia,
but I think you're saying the wimmenfolk came from Mammoth Mart?

47y7vi.jpg

A.k.a., "carrying a foreign load".
It Pays to Increase Your Word Power.
Eh?

The moment the knife came out the camera guy should have done a double tap. [mg] [mg]

Rule #1 if you're at a bar in Boston and someone is pumping their chest out saying "Im from Southie!" They aren't.

He could barely stand up, as soon as that blade came out she should have been punched unconscious.

Actually, at around the 2:45 mark when he threw the first punch is when they should have dropped him. It would have been easy, he could barely throw a punch and his groin was wide open for a kick.

Iā€™ll have to watch the rest of it later to see how it turns out, but it never should escalated beyond that point.

Actually, at around the 2:45 mark when he threw the first punch is when they should have dropped him. It would have been easy, he could barely throw a punch and his groin was wide open for a kick.

Iā€™ll have to watch the rest of it later to see how it turns out, but it never should escalated beyond that point.

This is where I'm at too, I have little patience- someone tries to cold clock me and chances are I'm going to make them hurt. I'm not a big tough guy by any means, but I also don't need to put up with bullshit. Its like the video of the chick on the train that resurfaced- she would have had a c***punt so f***ing fast.

This is where I'm at too, I have little patience- someone tries to cold clock me and chances are I'm going to make them hurt. I'm not a big tough guy by any means, but I also don't need to put up with bullshit. Its like the video of the chick on the train that resurfaced- she would have had a c***punt so f***ing fast.

I just watched the rest of it. So much fail. Definitely should have dropped him w a groin kick as soon as he cocked his arm the first time. Hat guy has zero situational awareness, he let the guy put his hand in his pocket and he didnā€™t even notice. Then the fat chick pulling hat guyā€™s arm back when drunk guy has his blade out? And hat guy does nothing when drunk guy tries to slash his arm? And he lets drunk guy control his right arm that whole time?

Amazing no one was seriously injured.

Operating bartenders don't say, "he was drunk when he arrived",
they say "he was carrying a foreign load when he walked in the door".

The moment the knife came out the camera guy should have done a double tap. [mg] [mg]
niemojcyrk.jpg

Just imagine missing, or an overpenetration, hits someone else.

Besides, unless the cell was boresighted to his piece,
he'd have to lay down the phone
and we'd be denied this educational video...

Well IF your worried about that then let the guy stab whoever he wants.

So because of the legal expenses you would stand there, let that guy stab,and maybe kill someone,and do nothing about it? Well you would film it.

Thatā€™s a tuff one. Soooo glad my bouncing days ended before everyone had a camera at stand by. He would have got a Nice hard manitch slap and been sent packing. Canā€™t really full on right hook a guy like that. Might kill him. But a real hard bitch slap usually made those types go all Weibel wobble and take the wind out of their sails.

So because of the legal expenses you would stand there, let that guy stab,and maybe kill someone,and do nothing about it? Well you would film it.

The idiot in the hat had every opportunity to disengage and walk away. In fact he walked up to the altercation after it started and inserted himself and then proceeded to fail on so many levels. The Uber driver doesn't owe anyone anything in this situation and would be in jail if he pulled his gun.

I dunno, every time he came near the bearded guy with the blade he held back. He was drunk to be sure but still had some reasoning left in him and he didn't want to cut that guy, just make a lot of noise.

Back
Top Bottom