Don't Forget

Just trying to get the word out to give a big f*** You to the libtards that live around it
Even tho I loved to drive thru the settlement with my Hillery for prison, And Bill Clintons cigar was not big enough stickers on the car
Bill Clinton’s cigar was not big enough?! That’s hilarious, never seen that one!

I try every year, Bring the Grand kids they get to see something special, and all the people that put on the show are great
Also try for the wings of freedom. But have not been back since the loss of the Nine O Nine
Always falls on a work weekend

I’m usually hunting in the general vicinity and it is fun to hear the automatic gunfire. The first year i was a bit confused until the planes started flying over.

I don’t think they are flying again yet, though.

Will they at least run over some stuff like pumpkins and garbage cans if you pay them extra and bring the stuff to run over?
No idea, I have never done it. Would be nice if they run over a couple of cars.

They have a phone number you can call, find out and let us know.

I don’t think they are flying again yet, though.

Should they ever be allowed to fly again and is it reasonable and proper to question-examine the quality of maint. for all equipment which could affect the well being of the general public AND the safety standards for every activity which the organization presents ???

Should they ever be allowed to fly again and is it reasonable and proper to question-examine the quality of maint. for all equipment which could affect the well being of the general public AND the safety standards for every activity which the organization presents ???
100% reasonable as the findings indicated many failures. The question is whether they learned from those mistakes or not. That not only goes for their aircraft but other things as well.

As long as I can drive it.

I do have experience :)
New avatar?

gXlI2bWX35honHq9AMY3K7PO4mBqkWRU-Tu1sjF2Op0ijgzRCRbhGlGcookK5_3XDTBU=w1264

I can't wait to go. My son is coming home from college and has been reminding me for a month about the battle. We'll be the nerds wearing camo (1960s Austrian pea dot for me, something British for my boy) just for the fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom