Antis Admit laws don't work!

67ray

NES Member
Finally something we can agree on! These wackos want an EO from Colorado Governor to ban any possession in the state - because they say:

“State legislation does not work. Why? Because guns can cross state lines, you can print guns on 3D printers,” Rao said. “State legislation is not working. It’s just not working, it doesn’t matter what it is.”

Sorry...that's just NOT how things work in a representative republic. Those protestors can demand all they want... governors are not dictators and cannot wave a magic wand to eliminate ANYONE'S constitutionally protected rights.

The governor of Colorado should openly tell those protestors on national TV to GO POUND SAND UP THEIR ASSES.

Sorry...that's just NOT how things work in a representative republic. Those protestors can demand all they want... governors are not dictators and cannot wave a magic wand to eliminate ANYONE'S constitutionally protected rights.
When's the last time you heard an elected official refer to our country as something other than a democracy? When's the last time you heard about an honest-to-goodness properly-taught Civics class in middle school or high school? For me, it's probably been a couple of decades. That's part of the reason people are demanding Governors, etc. "do something" without following the representative process. My 2¢

Lock people in individual bubbles. You can control their behavior and procreation. And they can't kill each other. So there's that.

Colorado needs to be filled with bubble-people. BUBBLE-PEEPOE!!!!!

We could put the Moops in charge of it all.

When's the last time you heard an elected official refer to our country as something other than a democracy? When's the last time you heard about an honest-to-goodness properly-taught Civics class in middle school or high school? For me, it's probably been a couple of decades. That's part of the reason people are demanding Governors, etc. "do something" without following the representative process. My 2¢
Doesn't matter, we're not a democracy no matter how many people use the word or how often.

They can demand all they want, the law of the land and the rights of the individual remains intact until the constitution is changed by congress.....and that is NOT going to happen in your or my lifetime.

The bill of rights protects the INDIVIDUAL against the mob rule of any majority. And until congress legally changes the law of the land (the constitution), every person in this country has the right to use whatever force necessary to enforce the law of the land against anyone who demands or tries to illegally override it.

This is why leftists in your state of Illinois and in MA and a few other leftist strongholds are trying so desperately to disarm those who they will unquestionably face on the battlefield sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
When's the last time you heard an elected official refer to our country as something other than a democracy?
Not in the last 40 years.
When's the last time you heard about an honest-to-goodness properly-taught Civics class in middle school or high school?
My oldest spawn is completing 8th grade at the elementary school in Paxton, MA. His Social Studies class was Civics this year. I was impressed!

Not in the last 40 years.

My oldest spawn is completing 8th grade at the elementary school in Paxton, MA. His Social Studies class was Civics this year. I was impressed!
Around here we call it middle school. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom