DOJ, Second Amendment Foundation Reach Settlement In Defense Distributed Lawsuit

A Reporter that really gets it, excellent article.

It’s fascinating to see how frightened those in power have become now that they are beginning to realize that they are powerless to stop information that can render their pronouncements irrelevant. Technology has decentralized their influence and is disrupting their consolidation of control.

Forget the panicky “what if” scenarios about how criminals might do something bad because of distributed knowledge. Genuine criminals haven’t exactly been waiting for this technology so they can do bad things.

Should the government run background checks on everyone wishing to learn about machining, material science, basic chemistry, coding, CAD ?

Must we first gain the permission of the ruling class whenever we want to know something?

Wilson’s answer is not only “no” but “Hell no!”

Perspectives: Cody Wilson is proving that ideas are bulletproof

All this BS over plans. I remember reading about homemade, hardware store, guns back when I was a kid at the school library. I never seriously thought about making one of those hardware store guns, but with all this talk I'm starting to think it might be fun just to get some personal perspective on how easy, or not, it really is (following all laws, of course).

View attachment 245527

Dang it! Two versions! Which one is most current?!

The ones I've "read" were from the CIA and there are three volumes. You can usually find one
or two copies at the gun shows, along with the Anarchist's Cookbook and others, including Full
Auto plans for most weapons. There is even info available on making Astrolite, the most powerful
non-nuclear explosive using Anhydrous Hydrozine and Ammonium Nitrate. Adding Aluminum powder
to the mix enhances it to the top level.

Oh, here it is for free on WIKIPEDIA: Astrolite - Wikipedia

Malodave

All this BS over plans. I remember reading about homemade, hardware store, guns back when I was a kid at the school library. I never seriously thought about making one of those hardware store guns, but with all this talk I'm starting to think it might be fun just to get some personal perspective on how easy, or not, it really is (following all laws, of course).

I'm nervous about kids today learning to make guns on street corners.

Back when I was in junior high school,
one of my classmates made a flintlock lock mechanism in class,
and then took it home along with a teacher's gift of some bar stock for a barrel
to complete it over the summer.

Great, great, great, great, great, great Grand Pappy. Buried in Squire Boone Caverns on the Indiana side of the River.
cat-humor-nice-to-meets-you.jpg

Can someone else read that extemeley tiny text, and translate? I'm on a phone, cant see anything.
I’m not using a phone to read it and I still need an executive summary.
Ends the threat of prosecution for sharing the files.

No change in state, federal legality of the actual printed items.

Last edited:
As far as I know you can still have an artillery piece, plenty of civilians own tanks and other big guns. Just not the explosive shells what go with them.
If said piece of artillery uses a conventional firing pin system it's probably an NFA destructive device...

Rob is right, nobody ever got around to banning flamethrowers. I think they're basically ignored because they are about as cumbersome as black powder is...

Rob is right, nobody ever got around to banning flamethrowers. I think they're basically ignored because they are about as cumbersome as black powder is...
Elon Musk drew attention to the fact they aren't really regulated in any of the 50 states and the building trades & agriculture lobby raised enough of a stink to squash the Karens from getting any ideas.

If said piece of artillery uses a conventional firing pin system it's probably an NFA destructive device...
Yes, but plenty of people still own them. The $200 tax is a rounding error after buying a tank or howitzer.

If the ammunition also goes boom, each individual round is also a taxed NFA destructive device.

Elon Musk drew attention to the fact they aren't really regulated in any of the 50 states and the building trades & agriculture lobby raised enough of a stink to squash the Karens from getting any ideas.
The Musk label "Not a flamethrower" was truth in advertising. It was a propane torch, not a true flamethrower.

Whatever happened to this guy?:

What a bunch of c*nts. Flamethrower are not illegal.

Investigators determined that McGee also had an active warrant and was arrested. He is facing charges including:

• Carrying a dangerous weapon with an active warrant
  • Possession of an infernal machine
  • Default felony warrant on charges of receiving a stolen motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license (subsequent offense)

What a bunch of c*nts. Flamethrower are not illegal.
The term “infernal machine”, as used in this section, shall include any device for endangering life or doing unusual damage to property, or both, by fire or, explosion, whether or not contrived to ignite or explode automatically and whether or not disguised so as to appear harmless. Notice of the seizure of any such machine, instrument, contrivance or device shall be sent forthwith to the commissioner of public safety and the article seized shall be subject to his order.

There was a case quite a few years ago in Holyoke when someone was arrested for carrying a firearm without a license, and then re-charged with possession of an infernal machine after the prosecution found out that a spudzooka was not a firearm. The court didn't think it was an infernal machine either.

There was a case quite a few years ago in Holyoke when someone was arrested for carrying a firearm without a license, and then re-charged with possession of an infernal machine after the prosecution found out that a spudzooka was not a firearm. The court didn't think it was an infernal machine either.
Some states, like New Jersey, classify air guns as firearms. Imagine the knucklehead mentality that puts a kid's Daisy Red Ryder BB gun in the same class as an M40 sniper rifle? Our legislators truly are retards!

Back
Top Bottom