DOJ creates Domestic Terrorism Div. targeting Conservatives/Libertarians

Glockster30

NES Member
Did a search

I know it's Infowars, but the DOJ supposedly created a Domestic Terrorism division targeting conservatives, libertarians, constitutionalists, etc. Does this mean that the war is officially on?

The Justice Department has created a “domestic terrorism” division after previously labeling libertarians and conservatives as “domestic extremists.”

The DOJ announced it will appoint a “domestic terrorism counsel” to focus on who the Obama administration and the controversial Southern Poverty Law Center considers “extremists.”
“Looking back over the past few years, it is clear that domestic terrorists and homegrown violent extremists remain a real and present danger to the United States,” the DOJ’s John Carlin said on Wednesday.

“Militia members most commonly associated with third-party political groups,” a 2009 Missouri Information Analysis Center report stated. “It is not uncommon for militia members to display Constitutional Party, Campaign for Liberty or libertarian material.”“These members are usually supporters of former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr.”
Even more concerning, the MIAC report encouraged law enforcement to scrutinize Americans who oppose abortion, illegal immigration and the rapid growth of the government, all of which are views shared by a plurality of Donald Trump supporters.

http://www.infowars.com/doj-creates...bertarians-conservatives-domestic-extremists/

it won't be long now before local police departments eliminate "high value targets" here in america with precision laser guided smart weapons fired from UAVS that are controlled by a VERY patriotic American that is defending his country from those pesky Libertarians. He'll be operating the UAV that launches that hellfire missile from a remote terminal only just the next state over. The people at the highest levels of government will all agree in an overwhelming majority, that these hard decisions are necessary to keep Americans safe.

The Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Last edited:
Surely they won't check voter registrations to determine who is or isn't an enemy of the state. That would be a misuse of that information. Maybe I should register Democrat just to be safe.

I love this paragraph. It basically says "Excluding the largest, most recent terror attack by a foreign organization..."

The Justice Department is seeking to draw more attention and resources to what it sees as a growing threat posed by domestic extremists, with officials noting that more Americans have been killed in such attacks than by international terrorists since Sept. 11, 2001.

And they show that 46 Americans have been killed in the last 14 years by "Right Wing" vs the 28 who have been killed by "Jihadist" terrorists. So all told America has lost 74 out of ~350,000,000 people to terror attacks.

www.heyjackass.com is reporting that as of today 411 people have been murdered in Chicago this year alone.

To try to stem the tide of such violence, Carlin said that he hopes to be able to announce soon the hiring of a new domestic terrorism counsel.

To stem the tide? 74 people in the last 14 years? That's a murder rate of 1.5 x 10^-6% people per year between both "groups". For comparison, Chicago's murder rate over the last three years is .017%. That's 11,753x higher than the total terror-related murder rate for the entire country.

It sounds to me like they're making a mountain out of a molehill, expanding their powers, creating fear among the population (isn't that what terrorists do?), etc.

But by all means, let's ignore that little incident ONE DAY BEFORE WE STARTED COLLECTING THIS DATA where some planes accidentally bumped into a couple buildings on an island in NY and that one building in DC and another plane had a bumpy landing on that field in PA. But I guess since they haven't done that much since then, we can safely assume that Libertarians are the next group to wreak havoc on the country. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Cite: Chicago has a population of 2.7M. 406, 455 and 515 people were murdered in Chicago in 2012, 2013 and 2014 respectively.

Last edited:
Liberal extremists are more violent than right-wing extremists. At least here in the USA.

Those environmentalists go bananas sometimes

THIS. I wonder if they count all of 0bama's buddies (like Bill Ayers) in their numbers?

The dude that shot the reporter and cameraman in VA a few months ago was a raving Obama supporter and gay? So should all gay Obama supporters now be considered terror suspects? This whole thing is absurd on it's face and is akin to Nazi propaganda against the Jews IMO.

Great. Now I am on the list, too.

it won't be long now before local police departments eliminate "high value targets" here in america with precision laser guided smart weapons fired from UAVS that are controlled by a VERY patriotic American that is defending his country from those pesky Libertarians. He'll be operating the UAV that launches that hellfire missile from a remote terminal only just the next state over. The people at the highest levels of government will all agree in an overwhelming majority, that these hard decisions are necessary to keep Americans safe.

The Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

No need to be so dramatic. Drones? Please.
You post something, you get arrested for hate speech or some other excuse. You are given a suspended sentence. You, however, are a convicted felon. Of course you lose your job (who wants to employ such a scumbag), your house and your savings. All your neighbors and friends see what happened to you "OMG this guy said something on Facebook and his life was ruined in seconds" and do their best to be obedient little lemmings.

No need to be so dramatic. Drones? Please.
You post something, you get arrested for hate speech or some other excuse. You are given a suspended sentence. You, however, are a convicted felon. Of course you lose your job (who wants to employ such a scumbag), your house and your savings. All your neighbors and friends see what happened to you "OMG this guy said something on Facebook and his life was ruined in seconds" and do their best to be obedient little lemmings.

Sounds all fine and dandy until I turn around and sue them for deformation of Character and violation of rights under the color of law 18 USC242, Know your laws and these Liberal vermin scurry like the rats that they are.

It's also very telling that they're going after groups while admitting that this huge tide of terror attacks (all three of them over the last 14 years) was all done by individuals with no affiliation to any groups.

It's also very telling that they're going after groups while admitting that this huge tide of terror attacks (all three of them over the last 14 years) was all done by individuals with no affiliation to any groups.

This after they ask that people (out the other side of their mouth) not to paint Muslims with a broad brush based on the actions of a few.

Obammie is getting his ass kicked on the international stage and Larry, Moe and Curly are more competent than he is so its time to switch gears and go kick ass of those that love America with a "C".
Over the past 3-4 months, there has been a much larger presence of FPS and .gov LE here in my area of the county. I live in the sticks but the town is the county seat. Being 30 minutes from Bragg, I'm sure this area is ripe with folks that are of like mind that dislike our current .gov and have the means of doing something about it. [wink][wink]

all of this is false flags meant to justify ever expanding police state budgets.. All monopolies (including government) just seek to intensify their monopoly.. So what we need is the Government Anti-Trust act, to break up government into much smaller bits and pieces that is actually accountable to the american people, and doesn't exist simply because it is able to justify it's existence with FUD. Privatize government into smaller corporations and let them compete with one another. See who wins.

America, land of the fee, home of the slave.

#FREEDUMB

It's a problem if just being anti-government is considered bad, but you all realize there are hard right extremists out there right?

All the more reason to move to SC backwoods and go full gun nuttery. Bet they don't come knocking with a ma duece in the front yard

It's a problem if just being anti-government is considered bad, but you all realize there are hard right extremists out there right?

So?

Oh, and please define "extremist" as you're using it here. Bonus points if you can cite a law that these so called extremists are violating.

just another reason to stock up on ammo and guns.

- - - Updated - - -

really where have they been all this time what are they waiting for?

Really? The news article even points some out.

what the suport the flag group? a bunch of rednecks caused no damage to people or property and are being charged all because someones feelings were hurt it will be a free speech case and they will win. my point was we have had obama for 7 years were is this right wing terrorism that has taken place?

what the suport the flag group? a bunch of rednecks caused no damage to people or property and are being charged all because someones feelings were hurt it will be a free speech case and they will win. my point was we have had obama for 7 years were is this right wing terrorism that has taken place?

Read the articles linked in the first three posts. Obama's lackeys are defining terrorists as people they don't like. Very broad brush. You can't apply logic to this. This operation is about using FUD to scare low information and fellow traveler types to build support for suppression of dissent.

I'm fascinated.
Besides Mcviegh, tell me more about these roving bands of right wing thugs committing acts of terror.
We'll compare it to the Liberal nut jobs shooting up places and Muzzies blowing shit up.

The liberals have been so successful at changing the attitude of the country. Now people who believe in the constitution as it was written = extremists; people who would like to keep more of the money that they earn = extremists; people who want to be able to defend themselves and their loved ones with firearms = extremists; etc. etc. all extremists more dangerous than ISIS. Sadly, I think the country will believe this.

Back
Top Bottom