Does anyone know what's going on in Wilmington, MA this morning?

You have got to be f-ing kidding me...

Some well spent taxpayer dollars right there. [rolleyes] What's the guy in the top hatch doing?

overwatch? i'm guessing though. maybe he had the SPR / DMR rifle up there with a HSLD Optic?????

i see something... spotting scope maybe? IR Lazer Range Finder? [rofl] it's too fuzy on the video and the still shot of the MRAP.

If he had hung himself instead, would that make him a "Ropeman"?

Headscratch.gif
Maybe he was already hung, and didn't want to appear redundant [rolleyes]

i see something... spotting scope maybe? IR Lazer Range Finder? [rofl] it's too fuzy on the video and the still shot of the MRAP.

I bet it's got a mic and a tape recorder in it....

Last edited by a moderator:
A NEMLEC swat team was called in and police began negotiations, which went on for an hour.

After Fama failed to respond during that time, police used tear gas, which Begnois said is standard procedure after negotiations fail.

>snip<

Police are investigating what type of firearm Fama was using and where he obtained it. He did not have a license for a firearm, but a member of his family did. The crime scene has been turned over to the Massachusetts State Police for further investigation.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/wilmingt...lice-at-scene-of-hostage-crisis-in-Wilmington

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom