'Do Your Job': Mayor Walsh, Hundreds of Activists Call for Stricter Gun Control Measures

every time I hear Mahhhty spout in uber-chowdahead, "cityahbahston", or some other stupid shit, I want to vomit up my baked beans

Last edited:
Do these idiots realize we already have background checks in the People's Republic? Hmm, is Marty going to side with the rogue DA or the Judge/Cops in the Antifa attacks at the parade?

Do these idiots realize we already have background checks in the People's Republic? Hmm, is Marty going to side with the rogue DA or the Judge/Cops in the Antifa attacks at the parade?

Mushmouth Maaahhty is trying to placate both sides, but f***ing it up like he does everything else. If I were a betting man, I'd say if he's finally forced to take a firm position and back it up, he's gonna land on the side of Antifa and the SJWs.

How about stricter controls on Illegals. Now the A%&H*!E is pushing to give them drivers licenses. Pure dirtbag with a hangover, if he's ever sober enough to have one. How many will they kill while driving? Unbelievable

Charlie says he's against giving them drivers licenses

It's just the next logical step in the upcoming voter fraud bonanza.

Back
Top Bottom