• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DIY: Tank, SU-76m (rated PG-2 ... lots of milk drinking and cartoon watching)

11/7 and we'll be there. I'll be coming over together with 3 friends, so you can pretend to fend off an invasion by the Germanskis with your toy. The NH Liquor Stores sell Stoli in 1.75 liter bottles, so that would definitely not be 1/4 scale. It's actually on sale at the moment at $ 24.99 - just 2 bucks more than a liter bottle.

- - - Updated - - -

That'd be classy, Ed.

I may be introducing my spawn to the sound of gun fire at this pumpkin shoot. Would be BAD ASS to take a Christmas card picture of her in your tank with all sorts of rifles and shit leaning against it.

Just throwing that out there.

^ epic.

boris if you come up for a shoot make sure i actually give you that barrel i have. sorry i forgot it at shady's wedding.

This should be enough to get me to an NES shoot. I will do everything in my power to be there. It will be awesome, and I will bring Vodka for sacrifice to the great builder as well.

11/7 and we'll be there. I'll be coming over together with 3 friends, so you can pretend to fend off an invasion by the Germanskis with your toy. The NH Liquor Stores sell Stoli in 1.75 liter bottles, so that would definitely not be 1/4 scale. It's actually on sale at the moment at $ 24.99 - just 2 bucks more than a liter bottle.

- - - Updated - - -

That'd be classy, Ed.

I may be introducing my spawn to the sound of gun fire at this pumpkin shoot. Would be BAD ASS to take a Christmas card picture of her in your tank with all sorts of rifles and shit leaning against it.

Just throwing that out there.

^ epic.

boris if you come up for a shoot make sure i actually give you that barrel i have. sorry i forgot it at shady's wedding.

This should be enough to get me to an NES shoot. I will do everything in my power to be there. It will be awesome, and I will bring Vodka for sacrifice to the great builder as well.

How much so I can drive it ?

I'm legit thinking about donating my rx8 to a car shoot . If I do id want you to shoot it with a tank first .

I can drive the tank, I'd just stand in the back and use RC control. You probably don't want to shoot it like that with chamber being between your legs [laugh]

The tank needs aiming controls and both tracks need work. This weekend is b-day weekend, all shot, next weekend is also shot, we have people coming over. I don't think that May2nd is in the cards.

Back
Top Bottom