Dirt Cheap Gun Belts (Today Only)

I often check out cheapcheapcheap.com trolling for deals, and the daily deal at Graveyard Mall is 1.5" reinforced gunbelts (apparently 5.11 Tactical brand) at the ridiculous price of $2.99 each.

http://www.graveyardmall.com/fsicode.html

Shipping is $6, plus $1 for each additional belt. There were limited sizes, but you may luck out. I'm sure they're no Beltman belt, I didn't get 4 of those shipped for $21 either.

There were also 5.11 slash-resistant gloves for $8 if you want to look tacti-cool and either have tiny (size XS) or giant Mickey Mouse hands (size XXL).

The smallest they carry was a 40 but for $3 I'll give it a shot.

If you carry IWB you need to go a size up anyway, they tend to run small.

I've got 2 - black and brown. They're good belts - the finish is a little delicate though considering their intended use.

I picked up black, brown, and tan (these were on other sites, as well). Great belts, especially for the money.

FYI, they're advertised as "contrast stitched," which means the black ones have sort of a gray stitching on them. Nice, stiff belt, but for me, the contrast stitching is a bit "bling." (When it comes to clothing "flash," my tastes run positively Amish.) I took a black sharpie, and in 10 minutes had blackened the stitching, and now you can barely see it unless you up close. Much more subdued. The brown sharpie works well on the darker brown belt, as well. Just a FWIW.

I ordered something different from them on 01 December. Still has not shipped. Visa was charged the day I ordered. I'll be calling them later today. They list a customer service telephone number as:
(888) 734-3132 ext. 2

Just got this a few minutes ago:

"Your order has been processed and shipped. Please allow 24 hours to track this package"

My order from December 1 was supposedly shipped yesterday--although no USPS/UPS/FEDEX tracking number has yet been provided so I can't be certain.

I ordered 4 and have heard nothing. I did get a shipping notice yesterday from graveyardmail/OSM for a package coming. Is this it?

Mine just came FEDEX.

WOW! What a deal ! they are beautiful and well made. They are marked 511 Tactical series. I paid $50 for a belt not as good as these a few years ago.

I need a 40" but ordered 2 in 46", figuring I'd cut them down. I don't have to as they made enough holes so they fit fine.

A GREAT deal !

Got mine today. again WOW can't beat it for 2.99. Mine came USPS. Now only if I had gotten in sooner to get a black one I would be doing flips.

This was my first purpose built belt and I'm super impressed. No more flopping and the support for the holster is a whole other world.

Thanks to the OP for finding this deal.

I saw the thread name and got excited. And then I figured out that the one day sale was a long time ago. [sad]

Back
Top Bottom