• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Did Healey Shoot herself in the foot?

Well, I'm still voting for Mihos, & I have his stickers on my trucks, however I'm still planning my escape to a free state.

I'm one of those crazy guys who owned a house in Mass, moved to NH, owned a house there for five years, and came back to MA.

Why???[crying]

There are more than a few Frisoli signs in Cambridge and Somerville of all places on my way to work. I think his law firm office being so close by has something to do with it, but it's awesome to see. Going to talk to the wife about getting one for our front.

I tried to get a Frisolisign... but then never sent me one...

I STILL think that race is possibly more Important to gun owners rights then the Gov Race...

In all honesty, Patrick STILL needs to go through the legislature to make any changes and that may be a long and daunting task that may not win in the end... same as if by some freak of nature, Mihos got in... it would take him more hten 6 years to turn back the clocks on the gun laws...

Frisoli on the other hand could drastically effect what is available in MA on his first day if he wanted to... as well as the licensing process.

EvERYONE needs to make sure that they ram this guy down everyone throat that they meet. HE NEEDs to win this.

I saw a Healey - Hillman sign in Readville. I big one right across from the post office. First one I've seen on my way to or from work.....

Back
Top Bottom