• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dick's sporting goods coupon?

I got one. went to Dicks to pick up the 250rnd pack of UMC in 9mm. they wanted $69 bucks for it.... i bought it at walmart for 52. Dicks is wicked expensive when it comes to ammo.

I got one. went to Dicks to pick up the 250rnd pack of UMC in 9mm. they wanted $69 bucks for it.... i bought it at walmart for 52. Dicks is wicked expensive when it comes to ammo.

Not always. For example, Remington core-lokt .270win 150gr was about $1 cheaper per box at dsg. They also had .38sp when Walmart didn't.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I got mine, too. I'm gonna use it for some cold weather stuff.

I never liked the ammo prices much, but sometimes they have awesome deals on optics.

I got mine, too. I'm gonna use it for some cold weather stuff.
I never liked the ammo prices much, but sometimes they have awesome deals on optics.

I think the coupon was only good for ammo.

Not always. For example, Remington core-lokt .270win 150gr was about $1 cheaper per box at dsg. They also had .38sp when Walmart didn't.

I guess there's always an exception to every rule. I know i've looked at .22 stuff and it was almost double what others were asking for it.

I got that coupon awhile ago. It is only good for hunting dept stuff, so I imagine any gun related item they have would qualify. I also got one with it that gave me a bunch if free score points with any hunting purchase.

I got that coupon awhile ago. It is only good for hunting dept stuff, so I imagine any gun related item they have would qualify. I also got one with it that gave me a bunch if free score points with any hunting purchase.

I think that was the one that came before this latest one, which is ammo only.

Back
Top Bottom