• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Denied an LTC..Think Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone Im new Here and I came on here to ask some questions and find some solid factual answers to my questions.

Here goes:

I understand there have been many changes/Modifications to our LTC laws over the years as far as suitability and the Chief of Police authority to place suitability on and individual as opposed to whether or not they have DQ's ( disqualifying factors) or not as( maybe I didn't describe give a clear picture with that, Bear with me) I guess as opposed to someone with no DQ's and is federally qualified... I guess that it. That being said If a person has had there LTC revoked by Everett for suitability reasons then , and heres the list:

City of Everett: LTC revoked twice: once for discharging a firearm illegally, and once for pulling a firearm on an individual.

then the same person filed for a LTC within the city of Chelsea ( because they had a PD connection there)so they created a business address there and applied and was approved for the LTC. then for whatever Reason ( which I do Not know the reasons the LTC in Chelsea was revoked).

Now onto the City of Revere... the same said individual then does the exact same thing: creates business address in the City of Revere and files for an LTC.

LTC is issued and all is Ok in Camelot........ Oh wait then RPD gets wind of this persons issues and Habits and Revokes said individuals LTC and says No you lied on the Application ( which is supposed to be a DQ)

RPD calls Medford PD and MPD shows up and takes all weapons this person has ( serious weapons , all modified to literary Kill from Miles away and completely modified handguns- all legal modifications but still No joke Weapons at best).

Revere Police contacted MPD and MPD went to this persons house and removed said weapons.

Then this individual goes a few years with No LTC........ Years go on an they file for an LTC in the City he lives in....Medford Ma.....He makes a few Medford PD connections like some high ranking officials ( LT's and Capts- by virtue of Doing construction work on there homes or childhood favors to his wife who is From Medford), either way His Couple of Trooper Friends ( whom have gone into MPD in Uniform and vouched for this guy) and his relentless venture to seek his LTC finally pays off.

Chief Sacco Finally approves his LTC( Despite his Chapter 140 S 131 CLAIMS FOR DENIAL) , after Years of denying him an LTC ( I have proof and in writing in MPD Letterhead that Chief Sacco Denied this guy because he Lied and was unsuitable) Chief Sacco in his letter of denyment to Said individual it states He is an Unsuitable person because of his Lying on applications for his LTC and the RO's against him and him being revoked in other cities.

Now somewhere In between

DCF ( Dept of Child Services and facilities) place an order against him, Which Caused him to Lose his LTC and give up his guns, And Medford PD (which there has to record of the call to the house and for what reason) was the PD to Do it....He was under investigation for running an Illegal Daycare, so an LT from Malden PD called concerned as to the location and quantity of weapons on site in relation to the DCF investigation, Medford PD responded and removed said weapons cache.

Oddly has this may seem he was granted a LTC thru Chief Leo Sacco of Medford Police ( who was on his was to retirement anyway- so his lack of caring Obviously went out the window- especially if you read this letter he wrote years before condemning the very same person- quite the hypocrite)

Now during this time, 3 stay Away Orders where taken out on this very same person, from 3 different individuals because of threats to do bodily harm to them.......these orders stayed there course and ran there year out and went away and Chief Sacco Still Approved an LTC for this person.

My question personally is How is this possibly? How does someone get so many shots at the apple with all the controversy surrounding them and denials and even if they dont have DQ's to stop them from getting an LTC how is this Possible?

This person has Lost there LTC

2x's from Everett Pd- revoked
2x's from Chelsea PD-revoked
1x from Revere PD-Rvoked

Been denied from Medford Pd Numerous times and Medford PD having been to this persons house to take guns from them. Even looking at how many times Medford Pd has been to this persons house to take the guns from ( barring wether they gave them back or not) that in it from itself should raise the hairs on a Chiefs Neck)

Question is what is the price for an LTC? Maybe knowing a few high Lt's or having a few Capts over for diner because your wife grew up in that city?

I dont know you tell me?........ I'am Baffled this person has an LTC....Not just and LTC but you should see the fire power this person owns.... Its scary, every weapon he owns has been modified (legally) to its limit.

Oh and one more thing he obtained his Constable Appointment so he could classify himself as Law Enforcement and get his hands on higher power ammo and guns......He wouldn't know how to be a Constables If he tried, but at then time of appointment the gun shops dint know the deal and sold under the guise of LE because Constables are Technically LE officers, so he took advantage of that.

I guess the over all here is " How Does This happen?"

Again I joined here to seek the answers to these questions partly due to the fact that I raised this issue with the Mass State Police and they told me.... Contact the Licensing Authority the trooper Spoke to said he has no DQ"s no theres no reason for him Not to have his LTC..... Really? I find that a little hard to accept, maybe I just got a Lazy Trooper on the phone I hope not I like to have more faith in them, but the fact are the facts.

Im not familiar with your forum so I dont know how to upload pictures But I have Copy of the MPD letter denying this individual, I would redact his info and post the letter I just have to figure out how to do that to show you all the denial letter,I also have pic of the modified weapons.

Also this person person took the Utah LTC course and his LTC is now valid in any available state that reciprocates with it.

Awesome!!!!!! So this wing is running around with a Constables Badge and Weapons that most retired Marines or Seals couldn't get there hands on..... all at the price of knowing a few Cops........Man that makes me feel warms a fuzzy.

Anyway Guys any assistance you guys could offer would of great appreciation

Sorry if I misspelled a few things here and there....... Im a product of public schooling....LOL

You seem to have a lot of insider information that should be the source of the answers you seek. If not you would need to talk to that LEO/Chief.

Are YOU familiar with firearms a resident of MA can legally purchase? It doesn't seem so.

Awesome!!!!!! So this wing is running around with a Constables Badge and Weapons that most retired Marines or Seals couldn't get there hands on..... all at the price of knowing a few Cops........Man that makes me feel warms a fuzzy.

Oh and one more thing he obtained his Constable Appointment so he could classify himself as Law Enforcement and get his hands on higher power ammo and guns......

Not just and LTC but you should see the fire power this person owns.... Its scary, every weapon he owns has been modified (legally) to its limit.

How does it happen? This is MA, the hackerama. Some corrupt cops in the towns mentioned should not exactly be some kind of a
surprise. Also, who cares? If we take your post at face value, if this guy is actually dangerous he should have actually been charged with a real crime. It would appear that he hasn't, because EOPS isn't going to pump out a license for someone that throws a felony conviction or similar. An admin denial/revoke (or even a half dozen of them) for an LTC could be some LE with a pole up their ass, based off hearsay, not due process. It sounds like a lot of BS based on what you've posted. "He got his LTC revoked cuz someone said he did something" is not due process. Or maybe he is a scumbag and skated on criminal charges? wouldn't surprise me in MA.

I dont know you tell me?........ I'am Baffled this person has an LTC....Not just and LTC but you should see the fire power this person owns.... Its scary, every weapon he owns has been modified (legally) to its limit.

Scary? You would probably shit your pants then if you met a few of us, although we're pretty harmless law abiding citizens.

Not sure if serious, in order for you to actually to believe in this statement you have to believe that gun control actually works. News flash- it doesn't. Known bad guys get guns all the time illegally without much fanfare, and they don't run around looking for LTCs or anything like that either. The LTC is just a silly card that was invented to do two things:

1. Oppress otherwise lawful gun owners (and originally it was probably to keep minorities from buying guns legally, way back when)
2. Make public average numbskulls "feel good" and delude them into thinking that it somehow regulates people with bad intent from buying a gun...

Also this, for the rambling incomprehensibility of this whole thread....

-Mike

Hello Everyone Im new Here and I came on here to ask some questions and find some solid factual answers to my questions.

Here goes:

I understand there have been many changes/Modifications to our LTC laws over the years as far as suitability and the Chief of Police authority to place suitability on and individual as opposed to whether or not they have DQ's ( disqualifying factors) or not as( maybe I didn't describe give a clear picture with that, Bear with me) I guess as opposed to someone with no DQ's and is federally qualified... I guess that it. That being said If a person has had there LTC revoked by Everett for suitability reasons then , and heres the list:

City of Everett: LTC revoked twice: once for discharging a firearm illegally, and once for pulling a firearm on an individual.

then the same person filed for a LTC within the city of Chelsea ( because they had a PD connection there)so they created a business address there and applied and was approved for the LTC. then for whatever Reason ( which I do Not know the reasons the LTC in Chelsea was revoked).

Now onto the City of Revere... the same said individual then does the exact same thing: creates business address in the City of Revere and files for an LTC.

LTC is issued and all is Ok in Camelot........ Oh wait then RPD gets wind of this persons issues and Habits and Revokes said individuals LTC and says No you lied on the Application ( which is supposed to be a DQ)

RPD calls Medford PD and MPD shows up and takes all weapons this person has ( serious weapons , all modified to literary Kill from Miles away and completely modified handguns- all legal modifications but still No joke Weapons at best).

Revere Police contacted MPD and MPD went to this persons house and removed said weapons.

Then this individual goes a few years with No LTC........ Years go on an they file for an LTC in the City he lives in....Medford Ma.....He makes a few Medford PD connections like some high ranking officials ( LT's and Capts- by virtue of Doing construction work on there homes or childhood favors to his wife who is From Medford), either way His Couple of Trooper Friends ( whom have gone into MPD in Uniform and vouched for this guy) and his relentless venture to seek his LTC finally pays off.

Chief Sacco Finally approves his LTC( Despite his Chapter 140 S 131 CLAIMS FOR DENIAL) , after Years of denying him an LTC ( I have proof and in writing in MPD Letterhead that Chief Sacco Denied this guy because he Lied and was unsuitable) Chief Sacco in his letter of denyment to Said individual it states He is an Unsuitable person because of his Lying on applications for his LTC and the RO's against him and him being revoked in other cities.

Now somewhere In between

DCF ( Dept of Child Services and facilities) place an order against him, Which Caused him to Lose his LTC and give up his guns, And Medford PD (which there has to record of the call to the house and for what reason) was the PD to Do it....He was under investigation for running an Illegal Daycare, so an LT from Malden PD called concerned as to the location and quantity of weapons on site in relation to the DCF investigation, Medford PD responded and removed said weapons cache.

Oddly has this may seem he was granted a LTC thru Chief Leo Sacco of Medford Police ( who was on his was to retirement anyway- so his lack of caring Obviously went out the window- especially if you read this letter he wrote years before condemning the very same person- quite the hypocrite)

Now during this time, 3 stay Away Orders where taken out on this very same person, from 3 different individuals because of threats to do bodily harm to them.......these orders stayed there course and ran there year out and went away and Chief Sacco Still Approved an LTC for this person.

My question personally is How is this possibly? How does someone get so many shots at the apple with all the controversy surrounding them and denials and even if they dont have DQ's to stop them from getting an LTC how is this Possible?

1x from Revere PD-Rvoked

Been denied from Medford Pd Numerous times and Medford PD having been to this persons house to take guns from them. Even looking at how many times Medford Pd has been to this persons house to take the guns from ( barring wether they gave them back or not) that in it from itself should raise the hairs on a Chiefs Neck)

Question is what is the price for an LTC? Maybe knowing a few high Lt's or having a few Capts over for diner because your wife grew up in that city?

Oh and one more thing he obtained his Constable Appointment so he could classify himself as Law Enforcement and get his hands on higher power ammo and guns......He wouldn't know how to be a Constables If he tried, but at then time of appointment the gun shops dint know the deal and sold under the guise of LE because Constables are Technically LE officers, so he took advantage of that.

Again I joined here to seek the answers to these questions partly due to the fact that I raised this issue with the Mass State Police and they told me.... Contact the Licensing Authority the trooper Spoke to said he has no DQ"s no theres no reason for him Not to have his LTC..... Really? I find that a little hard to accept, maybe I just got a Lazy Trooper on the phone I hope not I like to have more faith in them, but the fact are the facts.

Im not familiar with your forum so I dont know how to upload pictures But I have Copy of the MPD letter denying this individual, I would redact his info and post the letter I just have to figure out how to do that to show you all the denial letter,I also have pic of the modified weapons.

Also this person person took the Utah LTC course and his LTC is now valid in any available state that reciprocates with it.

I don’t understand what assistance you seek from guys on here???? You just went into extreme detail about an individual who probably should not be carrying in public. How can he u say????? It’s MA!!!! Pay the right person and get whatever u want. Are u new to MA???

How does it happen? This is MA, the hackerama. Some corrupt cops in the towns mentioned should not exactly be some kind of a
surprise. Also, who cares? If we take your post at face value, if this guy is actually dangerous he should have actually been charged with a real crime. It would appear that he hasn't, because EOPS isn't going to pump out a license for someone that throws a felony conviction or similar. An admin denial/revoke (or even a half dozen of them) for an LTC could be some LE with a pole up their ass, based off hearsay, not due process. It sounds like a lot of BS based on what you've posted. "He got his LTC revoked cuz someone said he did something" is not due process. Or maybe he is a scumbag and skated on criminal charges? wouldn't surprise me in MA.

Scary? You would probably shit your pants then if you met a few of us, although we're pretty harmless law abiding citizens.

Not sure if serious, in order for you to actually to believe in this statement you have to believe that gun control actually works. News flash- it doesn't. Known bad guys get guns all the time illegally without much fanfare, and they don't run around looking for LTCs or anything like that either. The LTC is just a silly card that was invented to do two things:

1. Oppress otherwise lawful gun owners (and originally it was probably to keep minorities from buying guns legally, way back when)
2. Make public average numbskulls "feel good" and delude them into thinking that it somehow regulates people with bad intent from buying a gun...

Also this, for the rambling incomprehensibility of this whole thread....

-Mike

“Scary legal to the limit guns” hahahahahahaha!
“Retired Marines or Seals don’t even have guns he has” blahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! He’ll go into cardiac arrest if peeks into my smallest safe! Lol!!!!!

Here goes:

Now somewhere In between

1x from Revere PD-Rvoked

What is your interaction with this individual and why are u posting all this? It can’t be you just have questions about licensing and DQ’s...What is your specific beef with this guy?? If your scared of him having a gun, carry one yourself.

The OP is a little hard to believe, even after dismissing the poorly written post and the clear lack of knowledge of firearms, it just seems a bit over the top.

The OP mentions discharging a firearm and assault with a firearm, even if dismissed, plus multiple ROs, and the repeated change of "business" address, it would be hard to hide all this even if the applicant lied. And it would certainly be grounds for a suitability denial.

And even with LE contacts I have trouble believing this. Even a corrupt cop is going to be concerned that helping someone like this (taken on face value) could come back at him.

This is reading pretty high on my BS meter. OP, post your proof, properly redacted, maybe something that can be verified. And go green (paid membership), if you're serious you won't mind spending a few bucks.

in MEDFORD?

I know people who connected up the yazooo and had their LTC A unrestricted downgraded to H&T when it came up for renewal..

I understand there has been some change for the better over there, but this whole story is suspect, and frankly none of our business.

After this line you are officially on my ignore list... Not a great way to start off your NES experience...

The OP is a little hard to believe, even after dismissing the poorly written post and the clear lack of knowledge of firearms, it just seems a bit over the top.

The OP mentions discharging a firearm and assault with a firearm, even if dismissed, plus multiple ROs, and the repeated change of "business" address, it would be hard to hide all this even if the applicant lied. And it would certainly be grounds for a suitability denial.

And even with LE contacts I have trouble believing this. Even a corrupt cop is going to be concerned that helping someone like this (taken on face value) could come back at him.

This is reading pretty high on my BS meter. OP, post your proof, properly redacted, maybe something that can be verified. And go green (paid membership), if you're serious you won't mind spending a few bucks.
Agreed!

Great, now I'm going to have to call out of work tomorrow from the brain bleed this post just gave me. Seriously I'm one step from a headache reading this as my first post of the day.
“Kill from miles away” hahahahahaha.... must of been an AK, lol!!!!!
Must be the dreaded smith and wesson M&P22 with all it's scary black furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom