Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein to retire, opening up California seat

Not surprising as he was the son of two effing terrorists.

Still can't believe they couldn't get rid of Gascon, though. The video of the cracked out kid running down that woman and her baby with a stolen car still gives me nightmares occasionally.

At least that story has a fairly happy ending: that shitbag got shot to death a few weeks ago.

You‘re f***ing high if you think an R has a chance at senator in CA. They toss a handful of state rep seats to Rs to maintain the illusion that it isn’t completely rigged.

I don't know. The CA Republicans are getting good at using progressive tactics to win seats back. Cally is going back onto play IMHO.

That's not gonna happen.. CA is a lot like MA, the population centers elect the politicians. If you take away cities, every state in the nation would be Republican lol

If you take away cities, every state in the nation would be Republican lol

Are we saying this is an option?
I vote yes!!!

As Reagan would have said, “Democratic cities have now been outlawed. The bombing will begin in 5 minutes.”
[rofl]

Still can't believe they couldn't get rid of Gascon, though. The video of the cracked out kid running down that woman and her baby with a stolen car still gives me nightmares occasionally.

At least that story has a fairly happy ending: that shitbag got shot to death a few weeks ago.
Really?
Where did you hear/read this?

This was expected. The mad scramble to succeed her started sometime back.

Her replacement is quite likely to be more progressive than DiFi.
Schiff had announced some time back he was going to run for her seat.

Anyone who thinks Rs will get more than a handful of seats = need to lay down crack pipe

it is THE MOST gerrymandered state in the country with (I believe) the absolute poorest representation ratio at the state level, with only 70 people in its
state assembly. Even if CA used, say, Mass's model for distributing representation it would have at least 400 reps or more. (mass has 130 I believe).
But what if it was a free crack pipe from the Democrats?

Geez, I thought I forgot to hit "post" and posted this same thing plus more in another Feinstein thread. Turns out she's a real mess.

After her performance with that reporter yesterday, she should retire immediately. She had no idea that she wasn't working for the last few months.

Back
Top Bottom