• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein to retire, opening up California seat

I don't know. The CA Republicans are getting good at using progressive tactics to win seats back. Cally is going back onto play IMHO.
You are delusional. There is no way in hell that a Republican will win a statewide seat in CA.

• Governor: D.
  • Lt. Gov: D.
  • Secretary of State: D.
  • State Treasurer: D.
  • State Controller: D.
  • State Superintendent of Public Instruction: D.
  • Insurance Commissioner: D.
  • Attorney General: D.
  • US Senators: 2D
  • US Representatives: 12R, 40D.

You are delusional. There is no way in hell that a Republican will win a statewide seat in CA.

Anyone who thinks Rs will get more than a handful of seats = need to lay down crack pipe

it is THE MOST gerrymandered state in the country with (I believe) the absolute poorest representation ratio at the state level, with only 70 people in its
state assembly. Even if CA used, say, Mass's model for distributing representation it would have at least 400 reps or more. (mass has 130 I believe).

No, it's not. We had a small win, getting rid of DA Chesa Boudin, but that's about it.

And it tells you just how f***ing awful he was if they got rid of him there. I remember some of the horror stories about his shenanegans.

Last edited:
We're about to get Senator Schiff.
Schiff belongs in prison. I'd rather have nutcase Newsome in a Senate seat than that treasonous cumdumpster best friend of a serial killer pencil neck.

I don't know. The CA Republicans are getting good at using progressive tactics to win seats back. Cally is going back onto play IMHO.
The Dems will change the ballot harvesting rules prior to 2024 to make sure the rules benefit them and them alone. They could care less about elections being over the top 3rd world in your face rigged now. It's all about amassing power and they don't feel the need to keep up appearances legitmacy anymore.

Riding off into the sunset.
4ge7du.jpg

someone had to remind her to eat her oatmeal this morning.

and when she croaks, it'll be a massive..."she was a great leader!! A shining light to us all!" bullshit.....like Fat Teddy
Hey, come on man, Uncle Teddie wasn't all bad. He's been sober for over 13 years.

Not statewide. GOP wins congressional seats but CA is a very blue state and dems win statewide by 15%. I think newsom won in 2022 by 18.

We're about to get Senator Schiff.

Schiff is rumored to want it, Katie porter (one of the ugliest members of congress, she’s very weird looking) has already announced. Porter was a student of Litzy warren and they are very close. Similar politically too.

• Governor: D.
  • Lt. Gov: D.
  • Secretary of State: D.
  • State Treasurer: D.
  • State Controller: D.
  • State Superintendent of Public Instruction: D.
  • Insurance Commissioner: D.
  • Attorney General: D.
  • US Senators: 2D
  • US Representatives: 12R, 40D.

CA has a jungle primary where the top two vote getters go onto the general. At times the two candidates in the general election have been democrats. Other than schwarzenegger, GOP haven’t won statewide in CA in over 20 years. CA is as blue as MA

Back
Top Bottom