• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Buy one get one free. I usually see these for $130-$180 each I use these reels, they are a step up from the Diawa BG series.
Nice find! The BGs have gotten too pricy for what they are I blow up a couple every year

I've had this all-in-one jump starter and air compressor for a couple years now and it's been flawless. I noticed that there's a 30% off checkbox which brings it down to $55. A total steal if you ask me. Takes up no space in your car and can be a lifesaver if you need it.

View attachment 865860

I should add that a high capacity wall wart (2A) will make all the difference in the world when recharging this and other similar items.

It’s hard to beat these at $5.00 apiece:

IMG_2957.jpeg

Last edited:
I should add that a high capacity wall wart (2A) will make all the difference in the world when recharging this and other similar items.

It’s hard to beat these at $5.00 apiece:

View attachment 866323

I have several of these and they are great for my carryon bag when I'm traveling. I wish they would update them with USB C

Drymate USA-Made Gun Cleaning Mat on sale for $7 today. Lowest price ever according to price history

[Amazon] Drymate USA-Made Premium Gun Cleaning Mat - $7.39 (was $10.99)

If you purchase something through a link on our site, at no extra cost to you, PreppingDeals.net may receive a small advertising commission. The commissions we receive allow us to stay ad-free and support our mission to benefit the overall prepper community with our free money-saving service.

Go green, help @Admin to remain ad-free.

🐯

I have several of these and they are great for my carryon bag when I'm traveling. I wish they would update them with USB C
Not sure if cost effective but you can buy these adapters:

Renmou USB to USB C Adapter 4 Pack for Apple Watch Ultra iWatch 8 7,iPhone 15 14 13 12 Pro Max Plus,iPad 9 10 Air 5 Mini 6,Car,S23 S22,Serial Adapter,OTG Adapt USB to USB C - Black https://a.co/d/6fWJnUf

Needed a mag carrier for G30 mags. I have a similar kydex IWM/OWB carrier to this one from another brand, it works for 9mm but it will not fit .45 double stack mags.

This turned out to be a good deal at Amazon for the .45 double stack version in black at $19.99 Got it today and it seems to function well.
www.amazon.com/dp/B07G7H73X6?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&psc=1

They are supposed to be made in the USA with lifetime warranty according to the manufacture's website.

🐯

Not sure how good these are but for ~$20 why not.
Hiluckey Power Bank Wireless Charger 10000mAh Built in 3 Solar Panels Three Outputs 15W Fast Charging Solar Charger for iPhone 15/15 Plus/15 Pro/15 Pro Max, iPhone 14/13 Series, Samsung Galaxy Amazon.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_072448_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_072448_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom