• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Ollie’s in Plymouth has Iprotec flashlights at PINTY pricing
I have an Iprotec on my AR I got through a distributor I use for marine electronics years ago, and it has held up quite well.

I left a few on the shelf but bought a basket load just to have around if the lights go out

The predator light in the case was $8

Attachments

• 8BB12F55-324B-4110-8097-9C9B76A19472.jpeg
    8BB12F55-324B-4110-8097-9C9B76A19472.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
Those Walker's are being sold by Focus Camera LLC, not Amazon or Walker's! Read their reviews!

Walker's Razor Quad 4-Mic 360 Degree Electronic Muffs $20.01

Seems like an absolute steal, lowest price of all time. Apologies in advance if it sells out fast

[Amazon] Walker's Razor Quad 4-Mic 360 Degree Electronic Muffs - $20.01 (was $79.95)

Backtracking on this one, for what it's worth...

I received the two pairs I ordered and they are legit.

I run the sub7a on all my carry guns olights or tlr1's

I run surefires on all my rifles i just don't know about those x300s for some reason
Yes and no. They are a 1000 lumen light and are the gold standard amongst civilians and anyone who wears a duty belt for a living.

Surefire in general is a great brand and makes great lights. They’ve been around long enough to be an industry go to.

The only downside of the X300 series is the overall length. On a full size gun they are great but if you’re trying to carry a compact then the light will stick out past the muzzle. It’s still easy to conceal but why choose the X300 when you can get a Streamlight TLR7A for half the price and half the size.

The TLR-1 series is a lot shorter than the x300 series, by about half an inch. You don't even need to go down to a tlr7, which sacrifices a lot of lumens. The beam pattern on an x300turbo is marginally better than a TLR-1HL IMO, but not by much. The length of the x300 series is enough to potentially be a problem concealed carrying. It's flush with a glock 34 slide.

idf0il5dpnja1.jpg g34tlr1hl.png

I see the TLR-1HL's pop up around $130 fairly frequently. I really like streamlight for pistol lights; pistol lights are sort of what they are known for.

Yes and no. They are a 1000 lumen light and are the gold standard amongst civilians and anyone who wears a duty belt for a living.

Surefire in general is a great brand and makes great lights. They’ve been around long enough to be an industry go to.

The only downside of the X300 series is the overall length. On a full size gun they are great but if you’re trying to carry a compact then the light will stick out past the muzzle. It’s still easy to conceal but why choose the X300 when you can get a Streamlight TLR7A for half the price and half the size.

If it’s a duty gun or nightstand gun, there is zero reason to go down to a TLR7 and sacrifice the lighting ability. X300 or TLR1 are the only answers for a duty or nightstand gun that won’t be concealed. Doesn’t matter if it extends past the barrel.

As for X300 vs TLR1, I’m don’t think the X300 is functionally any better. Surefire used to be required if you wanted a durable good light. But that really isn’t the case anymore.

The TLR7 is nice though if you’re concealing.

Kore Essentials gun belts

24 Hour 15% off, ends 11:59 PM 3/17/2024

Code: LUCKY15

🐯

Kore Essentials gun belts

24 Hour 15% off, ends 11:59 PM 3/17/2024

Code: LUCKY15

🐯
Best belts on the market. I own 6 of them now. Cut them down as I lost weight.

Bummer that they don't seem to sell any brown nylon belts; plenty of brown leather belts, and nylon of practically every other color, but no brown, which is what I would want.

Frank

Coyote or tan are as close as you are going to get to ‘brown” in their reinforced nylon web.

Depends on what is most important to you - form or function.

I own black and brown versions of the Western buffalo leather (6 lb. load) belts for cases where fashion is a concern but still need a good gun belt.

Most of the time however I wear their USA Made Collection nylon web (10 lb. load) belt in black. It is excellent, best gun belt I have ever worn without question.

🐯

.. that is one way to be motivated to not gain it back lol...

btw, the coupon does not seem to work :(

Tested it just now, worked fine.

Ends tonight at midnight.

🐯

Bummer that they don't seem to sell any brown nylon belts; plenty of brown leather belts, and nylon of practically every other color, but no brown, which is what I would want.

Frank

Coyote or tan are as close as you are going to get to ‘brown” in their reinforced nylon web.

Depends on what is most important to you - form or function.

I own black and brown versions of the Western buffalo leather (6 lb. load) belts for cases where fashion is a concern but still need a good gun belt.

Most of the time however I wear their USA Made Collection nylon web (10 lb. load) belt in black. It is excellent, best gun belt I have ever worn without question.

🐯
Petty, I know, but why do they charge you $0.98 for "Free" returns and exchanges?

Damn. Talk about being a fashionista. LOL

I got one of those 4-packs from Anson belt 4-5 years ago. Know how many I wear in a year? One. ONE. OK, maybe two. If I'm wearing black shoes and not a sweater to cover my belt, I'll grab the black one.

Wait. 2. I have a "dress" belt and a "regular" belt. One for weekdays, one weekends. And then the black one for the 1-2x a year that I need a black belt. But I have one belt from them from 5 years ago I've NEVER worn. Maybe 2x when I first got it. LOL

I just can't think enough to change my belt. Hell, I'm on a dress shoe rotation now. I have Monday and Tuesday and . . . . . No thinking involved. And I used to be fashionable. ROFL!!! (Yes, real men that have to dress up have multiple pairs of dress shoes. You should not wear a pair of dress shoes within 3 days of wearing them or you'll wear out the upper leather with all of your sweat. And use real cedar shoe trees!)

Back
Top Bottom