• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Noveske Gen 4 5.56 Nato 16" Recon Complete Upper​

How does this cost less than one of your noveske lowers 🤯

Cans are still 50% off...

Thank You for that. I passed that off to a prepper friend. He just bought 6 cans for $200.

Mountain House must have a huge glut in their stock. People are poor now. No demand. That stock is just sitting there.

Hmmm…

I wonder if I can find a pre 7/2016 noveske lower to put that on…

Does anyone here know where I can find one with a dated receipt?

Have cash and willing to pay for the right lower. Chainsaw preferred…

If they are the hottest, why are there so many in stock?

Doesn't make sense for Air Jordans.
I have no idea.

They got some of the best reviews for Jordans ever.

They normally only have a few dozen for sale for each size.

There is a bumper crop for these.

I like the colorway better than some of the more rare pairs.

This could be the most accessible drop for modern Jordans.

I've been trying for a year to get a similar pair at retail but miss out even though I have them in my cart in 1 second.

Hottest does not necessarily mean rare.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NafG2FEoR4g

Last edited:
These are the hottest Air Jordans.

Not only are they highly rated but there are many more than usual available online.

It's rare that a well liked pair has availability like this.

I bought 2 pairs...

Do they go well with your $300 tactical pants? LOL

Thank You for that. I passed that off to a prepper friend. He just bought 6 cans for $200.

Mountain House must have a huge glut in their stock. People are poor now. No demand. That stock is just sitting there.

$200 for 6 cans??? Damn. I know it's been 12-15 years since I ordered, but YIKES! I think, back in teh day when Broadsword used to do the group-buys on GlockTalk, that you'd get a 6-pack for. . . . $50? I wanna say I outfitted my extended family with 12 cans for about $100 each family. I assume all of them threw it away. Meh.

Hmmm…

I wonder if I can find a pre 7/2016 noveske lower to put that on…

Does anyone here know where I can find one with a dated receipt?

Have cash and willing to pay for the right lower. Chainsaw preferred…

Esteemed NES member happy-spontaneous-self-combust in 3..2..1.... [devil2]

Last edited:
This is a decent price $67.99, but more importantly (to me at least) these SL versions of the VG6 Epsilon muzzle brake are hard to find.

They are very similar to the regular VG6 Epsilon but narrow enough that if you have it pinned and welded a .750 gas block will fit around the brake without grinding and removal.

The brake has a pre-drilled hole for pinning. VG6 is a subsidiary of Aero Precision.

I bought one from this vendor a month or two ago (when they had them last) and it shipped fast with no issues. I pinned and welded it to a 14.5" upper.

I just ordered another no that they have them again.

🐯

These guys always have greats prices on vg6 stuff

This is a decent price $67.99, but more importantly (to me at least) these SL versions of the VG6 Epsilon muzzle brake are hard to find.

They are very similar to the regular VG6 Epsilon but narrow enough that if you have it pinned and welded a .750 gas block will fit around the brake without grinding and removal.

The brake has a pre-drilled hole for pinning. VG6 is a subsidiary of Aero Precision.

I bought one from this vendor a month or two ago (when they had them last) and it shipped fast with no issues. I pinned and welded it to a 14.5" upper.

I just ordered another no that they have them again.

🐯

That is indeed a really low price for the Epsilon SL, but it says it does not include the required installation tool (the brake has no flats and must be torque via the prongs with the special tool attached to your torque wrench). Also says no crush washer but that’s not deal breaker (pun intended). Got to wonder are these seconds (blems).

🐯

That's the one marked oem for $22. There are two other epsilon sl for $35, one of which is gen 2.

That is indeed a really low price for the Epsilon SL, but it says it does not include the required installation tool (the brake has no flats and must be torque via the prongs with the special tool attached to your torque wrench). Also says no crush washer but that’s not deal breaker (pun intended). Got to wonder are these seconds (blems).

🐯

I used to order from them occasionally, before they jumped on the 'we don't ship to MA' bandwagon.

Restrictions

I did not get that far the other day when I saw their (Arm or Ally) offer on that brake. I had never dealt with them so a search of the web produced a good number of anecdotal complaints about them.

Searching was just part of due diligence as I am instinctively suspicious of outfits offering something 40-50% lower than the big established vendors (Primary Arms, Brownells, etc.). I do not know if that means I am overly conscious pre-programed consumer doomed to overpay. :p

🐯

Thinking about jumping on this I need 3/4 of these for my Beretta 92
I’ll never use the appendix holster though

Attachments

• 29EC9E1F-BC48-4F07-9C51-A45DB35E7904.png
    29EC9E1F-BC48-4F07-9C51-A45DB35E7904.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
Brownells has a 15% discount code on rifle parts this weekend, "BUILDER15".

I bought an Aero Precision nitride BCG it was $119 after the discount.

However there is another vendor, who I have not dealt with, that has the same BCG, Aero Precision APRH100615C, for $105.

I have an 18 inch Aero Precision barreled upper coming from Primary Arms. I had planned on using my spare BCG with it, but decided that would put me at a disadvantage, and so I purchased this new BCG.
I went with Brownells over the cheaper price because they are well known to me and I have an Edge account so I get free FedEx 2-day shipping on everything.

BTW - Brownells Edge program at $49 annually has been a great deal that has more than paid for itself for the few years I have had an account. But the good times are over, I am still locked in at the old price till next October, but if you want to buy in now it will cost $99.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom