Deals and steals

That's the kind of odd specificity that I have come to expect from the NES crowd.

🐯

We are a font of information. Baby oil looks nice on camera, but it doesn't feel nice. Ever get a baby oil massage? Like a back-massage massage? Notice massage therapists don't use it? It's just too gritty. You could use a neutral oil. Or use coconut oil. It's a solid at room temp but melts at 80-something degrees. No spilling or leaking.

I can smell the stripper lotion from my phone!

Then stop giving your phone to strippers!

Free state folks or those in MA shipping elsewhere.

If you need 20 round Lancers and don't mind blems at $10.99 ...

🐯

There was a music video from the 80's that had biker chicks on the beach oiling up with 10W 40. For the life of me I can't remember what song it was.

There was the commercial for that bat-poop-crazy American Gypsy TV series on TLC where the second-to-head gypsy b-word would use Clorox to whiten her teef and 10W30 to get "one helluva tan!" ROFL!!!!

If you are looking for a vortex scope, check out liberty optics. I learned about them on a precision rifle site. I ordered a nice scope from them. it took a while to be shipped but it was worth it for the savings.

IRWIN VISE-GRIP Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 6-Inch (2078306)

No they are not a pair of Klein's and they are made in Taiwan (which I feel is slightly better than China) but if you need a pair of 6" diagonal cutters $9.49 is a good deal.
They have a "lifetime warranty" as well, for what ever that's worth to you with a <$10 tool.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A0S4YO/

EDIT: 8/19/2020 got them, made in China not Taiwan, sorry. Pretty decent for homeowner grade tool. Price dropped to $8.79

🐯

Last edited:
$299.99/case, 30cents/round,1 case limit, brass 115gr 9mm Blazer brass. Just grabbed myself one. Ammoseek.com is your friend

Annnnnd never mind, it's gone. That didn't last long...

Last edited:
Four seasons has the T/CR22 advertised at 269ish on their website, but they are actually 229 in their shop. This seemed like a pretty good deal to me. GB tends to sell them in the high 200s/300s depending on what it is packaged with.

I just came back from an appleseed event where I used a bolt gun, and this seemed like a well-priced training rifle for the bells and whistles out of the box vs a standard 10/22 (peep sights, good machining, integrated pic rail, last round hold open etc).

Back
Top Bottom