Deals and steals

Can confirm they will ship to MA.

$400 Rifle Build Kit, supply your own lower
These are the guys that had the blowout here on NES, since they shill for reviews, lol.
The thread was quite amusing.

These are the guys that had the blowout here on NES, since they shill for reviews, lol.
The thread was quite amusing.

Oh damn, had no idea. Guess buyer beware? I ended up going with Always Armed instead because I wanted a pistol build, but this deal was priced so reasonably I thought it was worth sharing.

Oh damn, had no idea. Guess buyer beware? I ended up going with Always Armed instead because I wanted a pistol build, but this deal was priced so reasonably I thought it was worth sharing.
I've never dealt with them myself, I just know they got a bad rep somewhere, I think arfcom, and then later I saw them creep up here when one or more persons did the "post a good review for a discount" thing. If I recall, NES was listed as a qualifying forum on their website in order for you to get your discount if posted a good review. Nevertheless, enough smoke for me to see it as a fire and not want to do business with them.

Just a caveat emptor, like you said.

They are not advertising them but I can confirm the following codes are working for Brownells as of 20 minutes ago.
RSA = $10 off $100, TAG = $15 off $150, VSA = $20 off $200

🐯

this worked for me, thank you! had some crap in my cart for the past week and this pushed me over the top to get off my ass and order :)

Thinking about upping my cleaning game. I've got plenty of cleaner but could use new patches and rods etc. Anyone recommend any at brownells to take advantage of those discounts? Looking at at those foam tips possibly. (.380,9mm,.40,.45,5.56,.308,12ga)

That steel is pretty nice. I love the 5/8” stuff as it’s pretty thick and gives a good sound when using .30 cal and up. Looks like they did a zinc electro-coating on this batch.

View attachment 371338View attachment 371339

I forgot that I meant to share these photos last week.
So this is an IPSC static silhouette (A/C zones) 3/8" AR500 and it also was zinc plated before I painted it.
I have to say I am really impressed with the quality of the stand and hanger.

Thanks again for the 4th of July sale tip @djbradles

sKYAdEK.jpg

xXYkqIA.jpg

🐯

I forgot that I meant to share these photos last week.
So this is an IPSC static silhouette (A/C zones) 3/8" AR500 and it also was zinc plated before I painted it.
I have to say I am really impressed with the quality of the stand and hanger.

Thanks again for the 4th of July sale tip @djbradles

sKYAdEK.jpg

xXYkqIA.jpg

🐯
Gee, I gotta get one of those now Mr. Meow.

Gee, I gotta get one of those now Mr. Meow.

I should have noted for scale the 2x4 post in those photos is 5' long.
Unfortunately when you are 6'-4" you need tall targets meaning I will not be able to get two posts out of a stud.

If you do get one I think you will be pleased.

Also the shipping package was a very manageable 30"x12"x4"

🐯

Back
Top Bottom