• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

That's the kind of odd specificity that I have come to expect from the NES crowd.

🐯

We are a font of information. Baby oil looks nice on camera, but it doesn't feel nice. Ever get a baby oil massage? Like a back-massage massage? Notice massage therapists don't use it? It's just too gritty. You could use a neutral oil. Or use coconut oil. It's a solid at room temp but melts at 80-something degrees. No spilling or leaking.

I can smell the stripper lotion from my phone!

Then stop giving your phone to strippers!

There was a music video from the 80's that had biker chicks on the beach oiling up with 10W 40. For the life of me I can't remember what song it was.

There was the commercial for that bat-poop-crazy American Gypsy TV series on TLC where the second-to-head gypsy b-word would use Clorox to whiten her teef and 10W30 to get "one helluva tan!" ROFL!!!!

If you are looking for a vortex scope, check out liberty optics. I learned about them on a precision rifle site. I ordered a nice scope from them. it took a while to be shipped but it was worth it for the savings.

IRWIN VISE-GRIP Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 6-Inch (2078306)

No they are not a pair of Klein's and they are made in Taiwan (which I feel is slightly better than China) but if you need a pair of 6" diagonal cutters $9.49 is a good deal.
They have a "lifetime warranty" as well, for what ever that's worth to you with a <$10 tool.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A0S4YO/

EDIT: 8/19/2020 got them, made in China not Taiwan, sorry. Pretty decent for homeowner grade tool. Price dropped to $8.79

🐯

Last edited:
$299.99/case, 30cents/round,1 case limit, brass 115gr 9mm Blazer brass. Just grabbed myself one. Ammoseek.com is your friend

Annnnnd never mind, it's gone. That didn't last long...

Last edited:
Four seasons has the T/CR22 advertised at 269ish on their website, but they are actually 229 in their shop. This seemed like a pretty good deal to me. GB tends to sell them in the high 200s/300s depending on what it is packaged with.

I just came back from an appleseed event where I used a bolt gun, and this seemed like a well-priced training rifle for the bells and whistles out of the box vs a standard 10/22 (peep sights, good machining, integrated pic rail, last round hold open etc).

Back
Top Bottom