Deals and steals

whalerman69

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
for all you jokers craving an eotech exps2 or exps3, grabagun has the best prices on these. use their grabaquote feature to see it.

the battery life on green may be less than red. it uses a different laser. im not sure on this but would do some homework before jumping straight to green holographic reticle. i have no use for the eotech until dropping a 3x or even 6x magnifier behind it. the reticle magnifies so much cleaner than a red dot. given the dot stays around 1 moa with magnification it behaves like a second focal plane rather than 1st which is great as the reticle wont get too big.

opticsplanet. as much as i hate them, have some opmod version they occasionally discount to pretty good deal. unfortunately it says opmod in giant print all over the side and looks like an eotech missing a chromosome or two.

Just out of morbid curiosity why are we "jokers" for pursuing a good deal???? Just for the record I was not "craving" an eotech it was a good deal. Drama queen much?

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Are we buying Eotech again? I haven’t thought about them since the big QC & refund issues.

Not only are we buying them, we're using "we don't have that but we're going to lie and tell you its in stock and some day we'll get it to you. . . . if we feel like it" Botach to get them, too!

I had no problem with EOTech before. I'm not going to run it in the conditions they "lied" about. Botach??? Damn. About 10-15 years ago they were a disaster. I'm not convinced they've fixed it.

Just out of morbid curiosity why are we "jokers" for pursuing a good deal???? Just for the record I was not "craving" an eotech it was a good deal. Drama queen much?

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but either way it's pretty [rofl].

HarryPottar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Armaspec Sound Mitigation Buffer 3oz Carbine weight on sale for $42.49 at Midsouth shooters.

If I did and I don't build AR15, I would love to tell you I have a number of these and they are excellent, they normally sell for around $80 mark.

This is a really good deal, if I was into these types of things I would stock up but I'm not and I won't.

There is a $8.35 shipping fee if you pick USPS but still a good deal

LINK

Harry

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this is a good deal because I just ordered a Milwaukee 1/2" cordless hammer drill kit with two 5Ah batteries, charger, and a case.

It is listed at HomeDepot as"Clearance - Limited Quantities While Supplies last" for $237.99

Milwaukee M18 FUEL ONE-KEY 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver Kit w/(2)5.0Ah Batteries & Hard Case-2706-22 - The Home Depot

Don't know if I will find a use for the "one-key" connectivity but the extended capacity 5Ah batteries are a selling point for me.
I also had a 10% off coupon so $227.58 with tax and free shipping.

Here is the page for the kit at the Milwaukee website...
M18 FUEL™ with ONE-KEY™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver Kit

:emoji_tiger:

Last edited:

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20% of at www.shootsteel.com
The email came out today and says the deal is valid through 4/8/2019.

Code: SPRING20

Tip: they offer free shipping on orders over $199 and this is applied to the price prior to coupon code entry.
That is to say if you put $200 of items in your cart and then apply the 20% code you still get free shipping based on the original price -- at least that is how it worked for me once before.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you consider shipping and tax how good a deal this is depends on either...
A.) How much you want Hornady "One Shot" cleaner and lube.
or
B.) If you are already placing an order with MidwayUSA.

Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner Dyna Glide Plus 10oz Aerosol

10oz can $12.49 (26% of regular $16.99)

We aren't boycotting Midway are we?
Cuz if we are then I didn't just order 4 cans in an attempt find the sweet spot between sale price, shipping, and tax. Worked out to $15.65 per can shipped to my door.

andrew1220

NES Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
When you consider shipping and tax how good a deal this is depends on either...
A.) How much you want Hornady "One Shot" cleaner and lube.
or
B.) If you are already placing an order with MidwayUSA.

Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner Dyna Glide Plus 10oz Aerosol

10oz can $12.49 (26% of regular $16.99)

We aren't boycotting Midway are we?
Cuz if we are then I didn't just order 4 cans in an attempt find the sweet spot between sale price, shipping, and tax. Worked out to $15.65 per can shipped to my door.

Not bad. I love that stuff. I use it for just about everything. Amazon had it down to like $15-$16 a couple months ago and I jumped on it. Now the price has shot up.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not bad. I love that stuff. I use it for just about everything. Amazon had it down to like $15-$16 a couple months ago and I jumped on it. Now the price has shot up.

Yeah last time I bought a 10oz. can through Amazon it was $17.11 Prime. Now it is listed by a 3rd party vendor for $24.66

I figured the $15.65 shipped from Midway was not bad all things considered. (Brownells is out of stock BTW).

I only just started using it, having given it a try after reading an article linked in one of the epic "gun cleaning" threads here. I liked it enough to order four more cans after using it on my guns, knives, and reloading gear.

Last edited:

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Average price on Amazon over the last 2 years has been around $16. Gets down to around $12 from time to time.

Hornady 99913 One Shot Spray Case Lube (14 fl oz Aerosol) (B01MUCBJ5D)

Thank you, however that is not the same product. That is the case lube and I was discussing the gun cleaner and lube.

Average direct from Amazon has been $17.69
Hornady 99901 One Shot Gun Cleaner Aerosol Spray with DynaGlide Plus (10 fl oz Aerosol) (B007TNXGMK)

again thank you though.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Top Bottom