• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

In the dealer classifieds for 40 cents per round plus tax...I honestly don't understand some dealers. Who the F is going to pay that when you can spend 25-27 cents per round for 55 gr FMJ ammo from TSUSA???
But I digress....
My old man and I were talking about that ad wondering what the hell. Especially when you don't even have to go TSUSA to get that there are some shops that run specials with some frequency at that level but normally sit around 30-31 which is still in the realm of sane versus where that ad stands. And like you said that still doesn't include tax which is a measly $325.

25% off at Alpha Concealment until 3/4/19 with code 25OFF at checkout.

For a couple years I had been meaning to buy a new IWB for my HK VP9 this seemed like as good a time as any.

Ordered one of their Prometheus standard model holsters which with the coupon was $50.25 shipped.

Thanks for posting!

:emoji_tiger:

Its only a deal if you are LOOKING for a window slide. Non-window slide plus the P80 on regular price is only $310. You save about 7% plus their regular 10% off. But you can probably find that deal about monthly anyhow.

But if you want that window'd slide, this is decent deal. About $30-35 off. Plus the $29 off for the 10% off deal.

Its only a deal if you are LOOKING for a window slide. Non-window slide plus the P80 on regular price is only $310. You save about 7% plus their regular 10% off. But you can probably find that deal about monthly anyhow.

But if you want that window'd slide, this is decent deal. About $30-35 off. Plus the $29 off for the 10% off deal.
I’m not a Glock guy but I saw this in my FB feed from shooters connection. No idea if this is a good deal
Zev Z17 Prizefighter RMR ABS CW Slide, TI Gray, 1st-3rd Gen

You can get the brand-new A1 upper from Brownell's for $650. No assembly required. Comes with the bbl.
You can get all kinds of new uppers A1 or whatever for reasonable prices. But what makes this unique to collectors is the vintage Colt parts. I am going to pass because the condition of this kit leaves a lot to be desired, but in better shape it would be highly desirable to some.

You can get all kinds of new uppers A1 or whatever for reasonable prices. But what makes this unique to collectors is the vintage Colt parts. I am going to pass because the condition of this kit leaves a lot to be desired, but in better shape it would be highly desirable to some.
Yeah, if this had come along before I built my A1 clone, I seriously would have considered it, although I would have been willing to pay more for a nicer condition kit. As a milsurp guy, having the "real deal" would have been cooler.

Yeah, if this had come along before I built my A1 clone, I seriously would have considered it, although I would have been willing to pay more for a nicer condition kit. As a milsurp guy, having the "real deal" would have been cooler.
That's a great idea..... Best of both worlds. I agree on paying more for nicer condition if they were available. If that offering is the ("better grade of what we have") I can only imagine what the lesser grade looks like.

I am not trying to bash Sarco, I have made a lot of great scores with them. Just decided to pass on this one.

Back
Top Bottom