• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Looking for a decent, breathable, basic raincoat with hood. No lining for Summer, but enough space for a fleece for Spring and Fall. This would be used for hiking, fishing, and possibly for more city-folk stuff also (work, out and about, ...).
Helly Hansen Margaree Deluxe Jacket - Army Green

Link isn’t working for some reason but if you search the site for Helly Hansen you’ll see the deal. Can’t beat it for $37

Ok my bad as the codes must be for the actual trigger and not an all inclusive code for your full cart (I just placed a large order and was miffed I couldn’t get the deal).

Not going to do much better than this price wise for a complete upper with BGC.........

Starting April 19th - 21st 2019

16" 1x8 Carbine Medium Contour Barrel Assembly
$220

16" 1x8 Carbine Medium Coutour Profile
Flat Top Upper with T-Marks & M4 Feed Ramps
AR15 BCG and Charging Handle
Carbine Handguards
F-Marked Front Sight Base
A2 Flash Hider

Product Code DT1038
Buy Now

24 hour sale. Anderson stripped lowers $35 at Primary Arms. Limit 5.

Shopping

ei

24 hour sale. Anderson stripped lowers $35 at Primary Arms. Limit 5.

Shopping

ei

If you are in NH, you can get them at NH Guns and Ammo (Londonderry) for $42 or Northeast Munitions (Manchvegas) for $44. I think White Birch in Rochester has them for about the same price. By the time you pay to ship and do the FFL, these will be cheaper plus you'll support a local shop. But if these guys are near you, Primary's price is definitely nice.

MY8 or M8Y cuz I just talked to customer service and M8Y is toast.

Never just trust that Brownells codes are expired. While they may offically be expired, they will often still work on the web site. If you're gonna place a Brownells order, Google their codes and you'll find several to try. If they don't work, and you're not in a hurry, wait a few days for the codes to be active again.

Never just trust that Brownells codes are expired. While they may offically be expired, they will often still work on the web site. If you're gonna place a Brownells order, Google their codes and you'll find several to try. If they don't work, and you're not in a hurry, wait a few days for the codes to be active again.
Thanks, this is good advice.

If you are in NH, you can get them at NH Guns and Ammo (Londonderry) for $42 or Northeast Munitions (Manchvegas) for $44.

Thanks for this! I checked around Nashua and a lot of super expensive stuff, cheapest Anderson I saw was $60. I'll definitely check out NH Guns and Ammo.

You can use gun.deals (the .deals is like .com). Click here for all of Brownell's coupon codes: link

Edit: Trip report. I stopped by the shop and the owner was extremely pleasant. The prices on the website are what he can get them for (i.e. he gets it drop shipped, not actual inventory) so I wound up paying $47.50 vs $43 (and he knocked a buck or two off as a courtesy). Still the cheapest AR lowers in the area and I visited probably 5 gun shops this weekend.

The rest of the store is priced very reasonably for a brick and mortar store - you wont beat Brownell's but there isn't a 40% markup either. $89 BCGs vs $79, $18.50 40 round PMags, etc. $15 FFL transfers - also the cheapest in the area. Definitely will go back, just wish it was closer!

Last edited:

Not just Brownells; I try expired coupons on many sites. I don't have numbers, but they work not too infrequently.

From Brownells today: Today Only! 1¢ HAZMAT + Free Shipping

ETA: Use code VF2 on orders of $150 or more
Really tempted me to buy more of their win primers that are on sale but couldn't do it. Got too many home repair bills....

Last edited:
Knifekits.com has a bunch of products from Elite Survival Systems on sale.

Knife Making Kits & Supplies | KnifeKits.com

US made tactical gear - nylon holsters, packs, bags, pouches, shooting mat, slings - that looks like everyone else's stuff, nothing particularly innovative. No idea what Elite's quality is, but I've ordered from Knifekits before with no trouble. If anyone has seen/used anything from Elite Survival, I am curious to know how their products are.

Back
Top Bottom