• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Yeah last time I bought a 10oz. can through Amazon it was $17.11 Prime. Now it is listed by a 3rd party vendor for $24.66

I figured the $15.65 shipped from Midway was not bad all things considered. (Brownells is out of stock BTW).

I only just started using it, having given it a try after reading an article linked in one of the epic "gun cleaning" threads here. I liked it enough to order four more cans after using it on my guns, knives, and reloading gear.

:emoji_tiger:
$12.49 on Amazon. Just ordered a can.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TNXGMK/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_image_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

m&p 15-22 mags are on sale at midway. this specific link is for 10 round full size mags but all mag configurations are this price. backordered, but taking orders. cheapest I've found online and beats locally by half. just thought id drop it here. ordered a few full size and regular size 10 rounders cause mass law is gheyyyyy

Smith & Wesson Mag S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Long Body

Brownells is 10% off today. V2F

Grabagun.com has CAA MCK's for $190. I finally got mine yesterday. What a cool add-on. Not sure I'd need any of the fancy "accessories" that CAA has for it. Definitely not the "package" of accessories for another $200.

(I'd rather my own red-dot - have a Romeo that fit perfect. The thumb-rests are superfluous. My thumb wrapped quite well on the lower handle area. Flashlight? Maybe. Sling and sling-point? This isn't a regular carbeen. Not interested. I'm not oppa-ratah enough. But all of that is my decisions.)

KTP has a large lot of Vortex Diamondback 3-9x and Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x scopes for 99 bucks.

I believe that to be about half the usual retail price at most stores. Though I havent done a ton of research on it, its a reasonable deal on a lifetime warranty scope.

Brownells code MDX gives you $10 off $99 or more and will work if you want to sign up for their edge program, effectively lowering it to $39 for the year.

I am now always suspect of KTP after their Spyderco issue:
Kittery Trading Post settles lawsuit claiming counterfeit knives

If it sounds like too good a deal it probably is.

It's pretty easy to fake a knife with some chinese knock off, especially a fricking Spyderco, there are about a million chinese knives that look like them.

Yes there are cheap scopes, but a scope in a factory box with factory papers, factory markings, packing and warranty...dont think so. Bought 4 Nikons the last time they had them on sale filled all the warranties online. I'd assume there would be a problem if the serial numbers were fake.

This time I bought a Vortex Diamondback. Same thing. My only regret is I didnt buy
two or three of them for future rifles or shotguns.

They have a shxt ton of them and likely got a good bulk price and passed it on. Scopes have insanely high markup, I've seen similar closeout sales on scopes before.

Last edited:
It's pretty easy to fake a knife with some chinese knock off, especially a fricking Spyderco, there are about a million chinese knives that look like them.

Yes there are cheap scopes, but a scope in a factory box with factory papers, factory markings, packing and warranty...dont think so. Bought 4 Nikons the last time they had them on sale filled all the warranties online. I'd assume there would be a problem if the serial numbers were fake.

This time I bought a Vortex Diamondback. Same thing.

They have a shxt ton of them and likely got a good bulk price and passed it on. Scopes have insanely high markup, I've seen similar closeout sales on scopes before.

you live in MA you do not need to fill out warranty or register goods in MA all you need is your receipt

I

Brownells code MDX gives you $10 off $99 or more and will work if you want to sign up for their edge program, effectively lowering it to $39 for the year.
Sunday they had 10% off + free shipping on $99 orders. They seem to offer it every other week it seems.

Sunday they had 10% off + free shipping on $99 orders. They seem to offer it every other week it seems.

Don't know if this is specific to me only but got an email from Brownells earlier offering 10% off plus free shiping on $99 orders. Code is NGK. It's not on their homepage so I wasn't sure.

The 10% comes in handy for larger orders where you're spending more money.

Don't know if this is specific to me only but got an email from Brownells earlier offering 10% off plus free shiping on $99 orders. Code is NGK. It's not on their homepage so I wasn't sure.

The 10% comes in handy for larger orders where you're spending more money.

I think these may be somewhat random, I received that same code Sunday. I bought a Aimpoint T2 Micro!

I know there are some laws regarding sale prices. I don't recall if these are MA or federal laws.

IIRC the bastardization of sales of things like mattresses and oriental rugs caused a set of regulations on what qualifies as a legal sale offering.

The noveske sale is a joke, they jacked the prices of everything 15-20%. I was looking at one of their barrels last week and it was $340. Now it’s $420 with 20% off ($336).

Back
Top Bottom