Deals and steals

I laughed when @steve8140 told me he bought one and put the suppressor in it. Shot with him months ago, he handed it to me and a fist full of ammo. After the second shot I understood and now I want that set up (but I’m in MA, no soup(ressor) for me)
The suppressor was the only thing he did i understood from that first picture

CABELAS/BASS-PRO

Be advised, today and next Monday they have an online coupon 15% off about everything (including magazines) and 10% off ammunition. All items (even PMAG 30’s) can be drop-shipped to the Hooksett BassPro - no ID check other than to be sure you are the person who ordered.

CABELAS/BASS-PRO

Be advised, today and next Monday they have an online coupon 15% off about everything (including magazines) and 10% off ammunition. All items (even PMAG 30’s) can be drop-shipped to the Hooksett BassPro - no ID check other than to be sure you are the person who ordered.
I didn't look at everything. But their prices are usually higher on everything, making this a not so good deal.

Example:

SmartSelect_20231211_115513_Chrome.jpg

From EuroOptic:

SmartSelect_20231211_115655_Chrome.jpg

I didn't look at everything. But their prices are usually higher on everything, making this a not so good deal.

Example:

View attachment 826674

From EuroOptic:

View attachment 826675

I just did some comparison shopping too. I have $10 members bucks, and I was going to spend them but everything is more expensive vs Amazon/Walmart/Etc.

I'm still looking for something, maybe powder and avoid hazmat

CABELAS/BASS-PRO

Example:

View attachment 826674

From EuroOptic:

View attachment 826675
Additional 12% cashback on ActiveJunky, making for some steals.

Would this be legal in MA with a LTC? Hoodie Rounds

Frank
Even if made of solid brass and solid copper, if "Karen" sees it, expect to explain it to the police. And I'd fully expect police in MA to confiscate it regardless. They don't have the "on scene" capability to analyze if it is real or not (I know it has no primer).

CABELAS/BASS-PRO

The first Monday they did this a few weeks ago they also offered triple points for online orders. Maybe they'll do this again on the last week? I picked up a Tikka T3X with 10% off ($90), a $75 rebate, and got back $50 in points which I spent on powder when I picked up the rifle. Not bad at all, and it shoots pretty well!

The 15% does include powder and primers. 10% off guns even if they are on sale.

The first Monday they did this a few weeks ago they also offered triple points for online orders. Maybe they'll do this again on the last week? I picked up a Tikka T3X with 10% off ($90), a $75 rebate, and got back $50 in points which I spent on powder when I picked up the rifle. Not bad at all, and it shoots pretty well!

The 15% does include powder and primers. 10% off guns even if they are on sale.

Must use your CLUB Mastercard® to activate discount during checkout

So i would need to have a Basspro Mastercard to take advantage of the 15% off?

Yes, the discount only shows up if you use the card. They're easy to get in store and you can take advantage of 10% sales a few times per month. I tend to pay off cards each month, but they do offer interest free for a year type deals as well.

Even if made of solid brass and solid copper, if "Karen" sees it, expect to explain it to the police. And I'd fully expect police in MA to confiscate it regardless. They don't have the "on scene" capability to analyze if it is real or not (I know it has no primer).
not unlike the kid riding the bus in Alston a few years ago who got jammed up over his bullet belt [angry]

Don't bother, I have one, they are not worth it. You can only spend the points at Bass Pro or Cabelas. Can't apply towards your balance.

The 10% is usually not a good deal, their junk is too expensive. Their guns are competitively priced once in a while, bit most of the time they are not. Most of the time you can find them cheaper on GB.

Better get a CC that gives you 5% for online purchases.

The Cabelas and BassPro in MA are horrible.

Harbor freight large case $20 with $7 flat rate shipping today:

I respect that they show guns in them. [thumbsup]

my buddy works at the hospital, they get these batteries that come in hard cases, maybe for monitors of some sort, I'd have to ask him or just actually read the case better, but I am working on fitting them like shown. only large enough for one and some mags, maybe an extra box ammo or other accessory. not sure how I'll Aly it ut yet. but the hospital just throws these things out. I should ask him to grab a handful of extras to karma. he lurks these boards!

my buddy works at the hospital, they get these batteries that come in hard cases, maybe for monitors of some sort, I'd have to ask him or just actually read the case better, but I am working on fitting them like shown. only large enough for one and some mags, maybe an extra box ammo or other accessory. not sure how I'll Aly it ut yet. but the hospital just throws these things out. I should ask him to grab a handful of extras to karma. he lurks these boards!
I have 2 Magnum Research BFR with 10" barrels in one.

Not sure if the same model, but mine is the same brand from HF.

For those of you in the Windows ecosystem, good price at B&H for the ASUS 15.6" TUF Gaming F15 Laptop (Mecha Gray), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i9 14-Core (13th Gen), 32GB DDR4 ram, 1TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD, 15.6" 1920 x 1080 144 Hz IPS Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 (8GB GDDR6); $1,149.99 free 2 day shipping (sign up for their credit card and they will cover the sales tax). Sale ends at midnight.

For those of you in the Windows ecosystem, good price at B&H for the ASUS 15.6" TUF Gaming F15 Laptop (Mecha Gray), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i9 14-Core (13th Gen), 32GB DDR4 ram, 1TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD, 15.6" 1920 x 1080 144 Hz IPS Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 (8GB GDDR6); $1,149.99 free 2 day shipping (sign up for their credit card and they will cover the sales tax). Sale ends at midnight.

Shit display and ddr4 though

Yeah, that's quite a change from when they wouldn't even call their gun safes "gun safes" or give you the "no sales tax" break on gun safes that we get here in the People's Republic. 🤔

But do you really want to store or transport your best prized handguns in a Harbor Freight branded case? :oops: I have a hard time wrapping my head around that embarrassing possibility. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom