Deals and steals

Underwood is top notch. They make some nice 10mm products.
They also seem to be well known and respected for some of their smaller caliber defensive ammunition, giving some respectability to these "lesser" calibers, like .32 acp and .380. In fact, I just bought some of their .380 based on a number of very positive things I've read about it.

Frank

They also seem to be well known and respected for some of their smaller caliber defensive ammunition, giving some respectability to these "lesser" calibers, like .32 acp and .380. In fact, I just bought some of their .380 based on a number of very positive things I've read about it.

Frank
I'm sure you will be happy with its performance. Let's us know how you like it.

anyone have any experience with these guys: Underwood Ammo <[email protected]> ?
I followed the link in the meail and My anti-virus flagged it as a malicious site.
I've ordered direct from them. Here is the link I used:

They do ship to MA but require you to upload a copy of your LTC.

Don't know if it's an advertised deal, but Adams Arms has their P2 complete short-stroke piston upper for just $499. This includes BCG and CH. The piston kit alone is $299.
View attachment 823706

so, this design still requires a buffer tube in the lower, right? as bcg will still move out of the upper into the tube - so you cannot have a foldable stock with this upper?
is there a piston upper design that does not need a buffer tube and still can be mounted on a standard lower?

so, this design still requires a buffer tube in the lower, right? as bcg will still move out of the upper into the tube - so you cannot have a foldable stock with this upper?
is there a piston upper design that does not need a buffer tube and still can be mounted on a standard lower?
Yes still requires buffer tube. I suppose you could get one of those folding stock conversion kits.

Also, here's a complete kit (carbine gas though, and non-adjustable) for only $449. Add a cheap lower and you have a short-stroke piston AR for under $500! Now the poors can flex on the rich!
1701705814874.png

Last edited:
Yes still requires buffer tube. I suppose you could get one of those folding stock conversion kits.

Also, here's a complete kit (carbine gas though) for only $449. Add a cheap lower and you have a short-stroke piston AR for under $500! Now the poors can flex on the rich!
View attachment 823816
brownells sells something, i think, that does not need a buffer tube but it costs some silly $1k+ amount.

Brownells BRN-180 and they rock
1701724212528.png

Back
Top Bottom