Deals and steals

You're in luck! A sale on retreads!

Wow! I had no idea they still do that for cars...

For what it's worth, aircraft tires are retread several times during their useful life, if it will hold a 747 it will likely hold your Hyundai...

And with that extra dough you can upgrade the fork
Dibs on your old (new?) suspension fork!

Wow! I had no idea they still do that for cars...
For what it's worth, aircraft tires are retread several times during their useful life, if it will hold a 747 it will likely hold your Hyundai...
Eh, I’m not sure that’s a gamble I would take.
In and just out of college, I drove around on variously either 2 or 4 retread snow tires on my '78 Magnum. Took me to Vermont, the Cape, Maine, etc.

The price per round looks good but it’s $50 for shipping apparently. BUT they ship to MA.

Is that good? I have no idea.

The price per round looks good but it’s $50 for shipping apparently. BUT they ship to MA.

Is that good? I have no idea.
KAG is cheaper and has options for the same price. Even before shipping

Tires cost me $50 each installed for my first car.
Paid $1700 for my truck
Paid $1000 for my SUV
My second car was an 85 Corolla. It had 155/70R13 tires. Those were the small ones you'd always see advertised in the papers. Maybe $25-33 or so per tire. I really souped it up and got 175/70R13 Pirelli's!

Last edited:
Not necessarily a great deal, but it's something I hadn't seen before, and potentially a good option for those of us in mag restricted states: https://www.primaryarms.com/cross-i...utm_term=SLOT_14&utm_campaign=23_02_AD28_Sale

CM10-AR15P-55645-BLK_00.jpg

Frank

Not necessarily a great deal, but it's something I hadn't seen before, and potentially a good option for those of us in mag restricted states: https://www.primaryarms.com/cross-i...utm_term=SLOT_14&utm_campaign=23_02_AD28_Sale

CM10-AR15P-55645-BLK_00.jpg

Frank
But by Ma pretzel law (can't get myself to use the word 'logic' in this application, lol), it could be construed as a twenty round feeding device.
Is it one magazine or is it two...?

I'd also be concerned about bumping cartridges out of the bottom mag and/or getting debris stuck in it.
Plus it's about the same price as a preban 20 rounder...

Last edited:
But by Ma pretzel law (can't get myself to use the word 'logic' in this application, lol), it could be construed as a twenty round feeding device.

I'd also be concerned about bumping cartridges out of the bottom mag and/or getting debris stuck in it.
Let’s not over think this here.

This is Fudd lore level tin foil.

From what I understand, it's two separate 10 round magazines that attach to one another bottom to bottom, and therefore should be legal for those of us in 10 round restricted states. The company that makes these says that they're "10 round compliant magazines", and it looks like I'm able to buy them through both the Cross Industries website and Primary Arms...not that I completed either transaction, however.

Frank

Plus you can get your name on a truck.

"The new Ford F-150 King Douchebag Ranch edition. Pay us an extra $5,000 to get a badge on your truck. Just like that douchebag that bought the ranch."

My glasses correct the astigmatism fairly well. But, I have been meaning to try a green dot. Not sure how it works in a "lush" background. Let me know how it works out for you.
You're still a member at HSC, right? Meet me at the breakfast tomorrow. I just put one on my G20, and need to confirm zero (and decide if it's right for me) before I help lay out the new 3D Archery course.

Back
Top Bottom