Deals and steals

Yup. Before they revealed their true values the youth sports coupons were great deals.

But I won’t spend my money there anymore
Agreed. Used to spend thousands a year in there with two kids always playing sports. Haven't set foot in a store since they pulled that crap after Sandy Hook.

What should I get on sale???

or

Well. . . . if you're gonna be an extra in the next GI Joe movie, I'd say get both. I look at that jacket and think, "Outside of a movie about infiltrating an enemy compound. . . and posers. . . . who would EVER wear this?"

Well. . . . if you're gonna be an extra in the next GI Joe movie, I'd say get both. I look at that jacket and think, "Outside of a movie about infiltrating an enemy compound. . . and posers. . . . who would EVER wear this?"
The handle on the back.
Is that for someone to pull on while bending the person over?

Is there anywhere on the web that you can compare all the different models of the Sig Romeo sights? Are the higher numbers a newer model or version, or more magnification?
I searched, but did not find anything.

Is there anywhere on the web that you can compare all the different models of the Sig Romeo sights? Are the higher numbers a newer model or version, or more magnification?
I searched, but did not find anything.

C6CFFD16-7D46-4877-B286-094180207B17.png

Wow. There are 25 different "Romeo" sights. I was thinking there might be 5. That site you gave does link to them all, but individually. There is no comparison with columns to see how each compares. Thanks, though.

Dammit Fritz! I had plans for that money![angry2]

[laugh]
Check Euro Optics. Their prices might be the same or cheaper ... with faster shipping and free.

Not sure if Midway offers free shipping. Yesterday I bought an Arbor press + LE Wilson seating die, combined roughly $250 and I had to pay shipping. LAME.

Check Euro Optics. Their prices might be the same or cheaper ... with faster shipping and free.

Not sure if Midway offers free shipping. Yesterday I bought an Arbor press + LE Wilson seating die, combined roughly $250 and I had to pay shipping. LAME.
Their free shipping comes and goes. I ran into similar with a purchase the other day, myself.

For anyone who may need to destroy some evidence (or a Liberal's mail-in ballot before it makes its way to the mailbox), BJ's has this great deal on paper shredders:

full

Frank

For anyone who may need to destroy some evidence (or a Liberal's mail-in ballot before it makes its way to the mailbox), BJ's has this great deal on paper shredders:
Knowing hp it probably scans everything before shredding and stores it on a internal memory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom