• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Sig Sauer 1911 .45ACP 8 round stainless steel magazine $19.79 at MidwayUSA

Sig Sauer Mag Sig Sauer 1911 Government Commander - UPC: 798681408979

These are very good magazines manufactured by Check-Mate Ind. People pay a lot more for Wilson and CMC mags and honestly I think these are every bit as reliable.
Sig sells them for $24, while midway usually sells them for $22, this is a good price.

I bought 5 last time this sale was on, no problems all five in Sig retail boxes.

BTW all Sig mags are on sale.

:emoji_tiger:

Edit: For better photos and description of feedlips, follower, and base this is the same magazine with the manufactures roll mark at the Check-Mate website.
Check Mate - Stainless Steel Extended 8 Round Hybrid Magazine

Last edited:
Sig Sauer 1911 .45ACP 8 round stainless steel magazine $19.79 at MidwayUSA

Sig Sauer Mag Sig Sauer 1911 Government Commander - UPC: 798681408979

These are very good magazines manufactured by Check-Mate Ind. People pay a lot more for Wilson and CMC mags and honestly I think these are every bit as reliable.
Sig sells them for $24, while midway usually sells them for $22, this is a good price.

I bought 5 last time this sale was on, no problems all five in Sig retail boxes.

BTW all Sig mags are on sale.

A popular vendor sells the Check-Mate 8rd stainless 1911 mags for $16.29 with free shipping (no bumper).
The ones with the bumper in your link are sold out currently at the vendor I am talking about, but I paid $18.xx for them with free shipping a few weeks ago.

A popular vendor sells the Check-Mate 8rd stainless 1911 mags for $16.29 with free shipping (no bumper).
The ones with the bumper in your link are sold out currently at the vendor I am talking about, but I paid $18.xx for them with free shipping a few weeks ago.

That is cool, who?

I am in the market for the 9 round 9mm versions.

Thanks, same mag body and feed lip type but different base to the one I linked, which is the extended base. I like the extended base as it is easier to grab particularly if your pistol has mag well grips but I could live without it, thanks again.

ebay sale 15% off until midnight today code PREGAME15

Thank you for pointing the code out I used it to order a knife.

SOG Zoom (ZM1016-BX) assisted, drop point partially serrated TiNI coated blade, button lock, aluminum grip, stainless liners.
Link at SOG: Zoom

Ebay vendor says they have three left through buy it now, $83.26 using the code...
SOG ZM1016-BX Zoom Series Assist Open Black Clip Point Folding Pocket Knife | eBay

:emoji_dagger::emoji_tiger::emoji_dagger:

Sig Sauer ROMEO5 1x20mm 2 MOA Red Dot for $119.99 at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore.
A "limited time deal" supposed to be in stock and ready to ship

I just ordered one it was $127.98 shipped.

Sig Sauer ROMEO5 1x20mm 2 MOA Red Dot

(Note: Be aware they validate the legitimacy of your CC with a $1.01 charge when you order, the balance when they ship.)

Mine arrived today via FedEx.

I have not opened it yet but it is in a very clean Sig Sauer retail box with an intact factory seal, so I guess it is the real deal (I worried a little at that price).

If you click on the link in the original post the deal is still on at $119.99

Today only at Meh

2-Pack: C.R.K.T. Ruger Go-N-Heavy Compact VEFF Serrated Knives

$29.00 + $5.00 Shipping

aynhxaijqcjawzetp0j6.png

These are very rugged and nicely made, and comes with a ballistic nylon belt pouch.
Woot had this exact same deal a few months ago so I grabbed it.
I kept one for myself and gave the other to my cousin as a birthday gift.

Those scales look Uber aggressive. How do they feel on the meat-hooks?

Last edited:
Todays Deal @ WOOT

VISM by NcSTAR Double Carbine Case - $37.99 + $5 standard shipping

They last ran this deal back in April and I grabbed a 42" Woodland Camo version.
These things are crazy with all the pouches, pockets, buckles, straps and velcro.

s-l400.jpg

I just ordered another one, this time a 36" version in Blue/Black.

Thank you for the heads-up @Zappa [thumbsup]

I ordered a 46" in digital-camo pattern it was $43.99 and shipping was free because I log in with Amazon Prime.

Edit: BTW I checked Camel^3 and that is lower than Amazon has ever sold that 46" bag over on their main site, it has been $61 as a rule with the exception of one day last month .

Last edited:
Glass is pretty clear. About 4 inches of eye relief at 9x. A little distortion around the edges, but for $99 its worth it. Comes with the quadplex reticle. Hellfire reticle would have been nice but there was no way they would sell those for $99. Mounted it but havent had a chance to zero it yet.

Back
Top Bottom