Deals and steals

Has this been posted yet? iPad for $120 if you have the right Xfinity package.

ipad

Looking for the hook on that one. It's a brandy-new iPad standard-size. I really don't need one, but we're talking a FREE iPad. I logged in and checked and I'm eligible. Maybe I'll circle back on it later.

Looking for the hook on that one. It's a brandy-new iPad standard-size. I really don't need one, but we're talking a FREE iPad. I logged in and checked and I'm eligible. Maybe I'll circle back on it later.

At the price it's worth it even if you're just reselling it. Another $5 on my Comcast bill is like pissing in the ocean. It doesn't even lock you in for the 2 years, if you cancel early you just have to pay the balance.

Optics planet sucks...

I ordered the scope I mentioned earlier without issue, charged my card and sent it to my house. I ordered the mount the next day with the gift code I was issued, plus a few dollars I put on the same card. They emailed me today and told me my card was declined. I’ve used it about 50 times in the last week alone. Dafuq.

I had a rough time with them recently as well I ordered a left handed holster and it took almost a month to get it. THe website didn't show it was not in stock. I kept getting the run around on a delivery date then they suddenly charged my card. I did get a great deal for only 10.00 but it was painful

At the price it's worth it even if you're just reselling it. Another $5 on my Comcast bill is like pissing in the ocean. It doesn't even lock you in for the 2 years, if you cancel early you just have to pay the balance.

iPad showed up yesterday, less than a week later. As far as I can tell it's the model that Apple is current charging $400+ for. If you have triple play from Comcast you should get it just to resell it (though I'm sure the resale prices are taking a hit).

I had a rough time with them recently as well I ordered a left handed holster and it took almost a month to get it. THe website didn't show it was not in stock. I kept getting the run around on a delivery date then they suddenly charged my card. I did get a great deal for only 10.00 but it was painful
I called them a couple days ago: one of the items I had ordered was back ordered but there was no hint of it on their website. They put a hold on my card which was there so long the bank cancelled the payment. So I had to call and effectively reorder. I was hoping for a confirmation email but I still haven’t gotten one. Really hope the stuff just shows up randomly. Only a $9.26 order too. It sucks because I got my scope and haven’t gotten the rings to actually affix it to my rifle yet so it’s just sitting there.

It will take a killer deal for me to ever order from them again.

Plus one on SWFA Sample list. They are generally very conservative in how they rate scopes. Have bought a couple of Grade A scopes that looked to be new. Even Grade B scopes are generally in excellent shape.

And for those willing to deal with Optic Planet they now have an affiliated website (Dvor) that sometimes offers outstanding deals. For example, if you are looking for a rugged pair of binoculars for hunting/spotting at the range they have a great deal on some Steiner binos - Steiner 10x50mm Military Marine Porro Prism Binoculars, Matte Green 210

Shows up as $78 for me, guess I missed in the hour and ten minutes you posted it, oh well ;)
I think AMZN may have adjusted the price. There were 4 left when I bought at $47 and change (actually I used cc points and got it for $19 and change shipped[banana]) Now theres 2 left at $78. Hoping I dont get an email from them saying theres been a mistake and we're cancelling your order. Fingers crossed.

Augason Foods, 2 week organic food supply, $94. Use code "1FREE" for buy one-get one. Offer expires 8/20/18

Have to admit I dont follow prices on emergency food so I cant really say for sure if $94 is an everyday price or a good deal overall other than the fact its its BOGO.

I called them a couple days ago: one of the items I had ordered was back ordered but there was no hint of it on their website. They put a hold on my card which was there so long the bank cancelled the payment. So I had to call and effectively reorder. I was hoping for a confirmation email but I still haven’t gotten one. Really hope the stuff just shows up randomly. Only a $9.26 order too. It sucks because I got my scope and haven’t gotten the rings to actually affix it to my rifle yet so it’s just sitting there.

It will take a killer deal for me to ever order from them again.
Finally got my scope mount yesterday. Exactly one month from the date of order.

O-Light is doing another flash sale.

25% off qty 1 PL-2 weapons light in tan only.
30% off qty of 2

Supposedly they won't be offering this light in tan after this flash sale.

Sig Sauer ROMEO5 1x20mm 2 MOA Red Dot for $119.99 at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore.
A "limited time deal" supposed to be in stock and ready to ship

I just ordered one it was $127.98 shipped.

Sig Sauer ROMEO5 1x20mm 2 MOA Red Dot

(Note: Be aware they validate the legitimacy of your CC with a $1.01 charge when you order, the balance when they ship.)

:emoji_tiger:

Back
Top Bottom