• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

No sales of ANY items on their site at all into MA or DC from that company

Terms and Conditions

We knew what you meant. Hard to believe I still live in America, cause most of our freedoms are gone.

It appeared that at least one didn't so I added that clarification.

Yes, sadly we have people in govt. that are supposed to secure the blessings of liberty that instead are destroying it.

raf,750x1000,075,t,322e3f:696a94a5d4.u4.jpg

The Brownell's price isn't terrible. You still need parts kits and a bbl. And an RMR as the slide-cut is RMR. It's a fun project, tho.

The Brownell's price isn't terrible. You still need parts kits and a bbl. And an RMR as the slide-cut is RMR. It's a fun project, tho.
If you don’t go with the rmr right away isn’t there just a plate you can add in the meantime?

Using that deal as a base for your build you can get into an rmr capable Glock for:
- p80/slide - $270
- barrel - $90 (midway)
- upper parts kit - 120 (stock) or 130 (zev)
- lpk - 50, midway
- sites - as low as 30 for plastic Glock sites
- a magazine- 15, ets
Whatever a cover plate costs. EDIT: $25

Grand total of $600. And when the time comes, slap an rmr on there when they go on sale some place. Not too bad if you ask me

Not to belabor the point and I'm not interested in one, which 3D at Monoprice. They've got, like 6 models labeled 3D. 3D, 3D+, 3D Ultimate, etc.,

Is this a deal? Saw it while cruising the Sig store.

Not really sure because I do not own one of these pistols, but it does seem to be a significant markdown ($16.99 from $44).

Sale - P320, P250 COMPACT GRIP MODULE, .45ACP - $16.99
P320, P250 Compact Grip Module, .45ACP

:emoji_tiger:

P.S.> I was there watching for sales on the very reliable Sig/Checkmate 1911 magazines in .45 or 9mm sadly there were none.

Posted this in another thread:

I just bought a primary arms 1-6 scope from opticsplanet. It reviews well online and is only $289. If you buy at opticsplanet they give you a $40 gift certificate with it. That’s a good chunk of change to buy a mount of whatever style you like, aero precision is $67, there’s also a primary arms brand for $25. If you use the code directbuy12 you get 12% off.

The whole package will total around $270 for what I’ve read is a nice scope, and nice mount.
Update on this:

I received the scope last week but still haven’t gotten my scope mount (or charging handle) from optics planet. May have to give them a call...

Ordered July 22, still haven’t even shipped...

Update on this:

I received the scope last week but still haven’t gotten my scope mount (or charging handle) from optics planet. May have to give them a call...

Ordered July 22, still haven’t even shipped...

I'm amazed people order from them at all. I'd NEVER order a backordered item from them. I'd be extremely hesitant to order an in-stock item. They've been pulling that crap for decades.

I'm amazed people order from them at all. I'd NEVER order a backordered item from them. I'd be extremely hesitant to order an in-stock item. They've been pulling that crap for decades.
It was advertised as in stock. This is the first time I’d ever bought from them.

17.8” high? That model wearing it must be like 4 ft tall, lol.

Well, the bag is a little small, actually not a bad size for the trunk, which is where it is going. Definitely worth the $10, seems well made surprisingly. The only downside, is the chemical smell it seems to have. Hopefully that goes away after it gets aired out.

Optics planet sucks...

I ordered the scope I mentioned earlier without issue, charged my card and sent it to my house. I ordered the mount the next day with the gift code I was issued, plus a few dollars I put on the same card. They emailed me today and told me my card was declined. I’ve used it about 50 times in the last week alone. Dafuq.

Back
Top Bottom