David Hogg coming to town (and S&W plant)

I hate the headlines the MSM uses. "50 mile walk against gun violence."

Who, exactly, is FOR gun violence? Other than gang bangers, I suppose... It's as if the NRA, NSSF, and people like us who live, sleep, and breathe actual gun safety 7x24x365, are somehow opposed to actual gun safety.
You are. Because you lawfully own a gun and you are against "gun safety" because you refuse to support the destruction of 2A!

This is Alinsky tactics 101, fellahs. Textbook de-humanization of political opponents by the left. They choose their words very wisely and deliberately.

These terms "gun violence" and "gun safety" are propaganda terms that fall apart once you define what they really are. BUT, the left has been able to successfully normalize these terms to the point where even Conservative media and pro-2A people on this board use them.

Here is how their words fall apart:

"Gun Violence" willfully ignores violent crime. Any place that has more guns, will likely have more "gun violence" but will also likely have less violent crime. So the left can say, a city like London has less "gun violence" than any US City. Meanwhile people in London are being murdered left, right and center with knives, trucks, and acid attacks. Less VIOLENCE should be the goal.

Now, as for "gun safety". It sounds nice, but is banning guns the way to push gun safety? Or should "gun safety" be teaching the proper and safe use and handling of firearms? With motor vehicle safety, that doesn't mean that we lock cars up in an impound lot and take away people's cars. We educate and train youngsters how to safely operate a vehicle and follow all of the traffic laws. But the left's definition of "gun safety" is actually prohibition and confiscation!!

S&W should bring out lemonade.
Nope. There is no angle for S&W to exploit that would not be used against them. The gun prohibitionists will have media in tow, and all will be out to make S&W look like monsters. Any S&W employee who shows his/her face will be doxxed and publicly tormented.

maybe GOAL can talk to S&W and see if they will let us gather out front. Maybe put the bulk of the GOAL members to counter protest? If we could get as many as turned out for the state house a couple of years back that would make a statement...it's a Sunday when they will be at S&W so most people should be able to make it.

maybe GOAL can talk to S&W and see if they will let us gather out front. Maybe put the bulk of the GOAL members to counter protest? If we could get as many as turned out for the state house a couple of years back that would make a statement...it's a Sunday when they will be at S&W so most people should be able to make it.
You would be portrayed as a bunch of seething "gun bullies" standing outside a merchant-of-death operation to intimidate the poor children who are just marching for their lives.

tl;dr: You would be giving gun prohibitionists what they want.

You would be portrayed as a bunch of seething "gun bullies" standing outside a merchant-of-death operation to intimidate the poor children who are just marching for their lives.

I don't see it that way as long as we conduct ourselves peacefully and not react to their rhetoric or bad behavior....We do not need to yell and scream and act immature. Leave that to them. We can have some signs with strong 2A messages. Founding fathers, BOR, equality and freedom from government tyranny and such...

correct, ignore the little F***, his 15 minutes of fame is almost over.

I try not to be a big “should” guy BUT if everyone completely ignored the little prick I’d be better off.

The internet keeps him relevant by keeping track of how many times people write his name.

Unfortunately the internet is probably keeping track of the words “little prick” and he’s getting points for that too.

Does Hogg even know they are closed on Sunday?

Also, it’s really gross to be hit in the face by a stinky old used dildo.

I don't see it that way as long as we conduct ourselves peacefully...
The media won't care how _you_ see it. They have an agenda to push.
...and not react to their rhetoric or bad behavior....
You could be completely silent, and it would not matter. Their bad behavior would be attributed to you because that fits the desired narrative.
We do not need to yell and scream and act immature.
I was just assuming that would be the case, but I would not put it past someone to try to reason with the gun prohibitionists, which is counterproductive.
We can have some signs with strong 2A messages. Founding fathers, BOR, equality and freedom from government tyranny and such...
Your signs would be portrayed as threatening, and you would be accused of menacing and promoting messages of hate.

Good luck.

What possible positive outcome is going to come from giving them attention from our side?

As to S&W, they're big boys and girls, they can handle this on their own.

I hope that either in Worcester, Springfield or somewhere in-between that the LEO's check his security to see if they are carrying. Love to see the headline: "David Hogg's security people arrested for carrying High Capacity firearms without a license in violation of Massachusetts law."

Back
Top Bottom